Phantis Forums

Sociedad - Olympiakos

Irlandos

socieadad will wipe the floor......the Gauroi don't have any attacking options so don't see how they will even be able to match it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's a good one, but cummon man, let's support the Greeks and if they mess up, then you make fun and rip them ;) ...

i'm just stating the obvious.........they have choutos for the time being (until he gets injured again) and then who do they have?

they stocked up on midfielders and forgot the fact that they have 2 kreata in choutos and giovanni as their attacking options........do you honestly expect a team like that to do anything in the CL?

i'm hoping for greek football's sake that they do do well, but i don't share their fans optimism.

euxaristoume paidia gia ta kala logia...

exete dikio omos o gavros mexri tora den edikse pote sthn europh auto pou mporei!auto pou ton kanei na einai panta protathlitis!

FORZA THRYLARA MOU!!!!!!!

y.g.: exw psiloalaksei filosofia pano sto na ipostirizw h mh ellinikes omades sthn europh, dhl. ton panathinaiko dioti tis alles etsi kai allios tis ipostiriza panta.

loipon, oi pio poli apo esas sto eksoteriko de menete?os ellinas tis ksenitias (a re kazantzidi) etsi kai allios mprosta stous ksenous den ipostirizoume oles tis ellinikes omades!mou thn leei feripin o tourkos an xasei o vazelos. ok tha tou eksigisw oti den me niazei ktl. alla sto kato kato giati?

kai den pisteuw na me kanei katholou ma katholou ligotero olympiako!

kai melos eimai kai thn omada mou agapw, den pauw omos na eimai kai ellinas!

FORZA OLYMPIAKE!!!!!

FORZA ELLADARA!!!!

I wish that this time Europe will provide the field for your resurection of our borders.

What????

You must have been spending too much time conversing with people mentally conflicted, who do not dream of success but of someone else's failure. And as a result your prose has the same clarity of vision and expression as their turbulent state of mind.

Please walk away from this nonsense and mind your duties as a historian. E.g., you might have reminded us, as today's Tegopoulina did, that:

Guest thrylosOZ

I CANT BELIEVE THAT OLYMPIAKOS STILL HAVENT GOTEEN RID OF GIOVANNI.

THE GUY CANT PLAY IN EUROPE,HE IS TOO OLD TOO SLOW.

BIG DEAL IF HE KICKS 10 GOALS AGAINST KALAMATA.

OLYMPIAKOS SHOULD HAVE SPENT BIG BIG BIG ON A QUALITY STRIKER TO TAKE THEM UP HIGH IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAUGE.

Guest Thryleon

Do you know what the funny thing is, all the Pao fans who came in here laughing and cracking jokes about how crap we are going to be and how many goals we are going to cop, when their own team copped it big time. 5-0. Last year they didnt let up and its my turn to do the same. The Panathinaikotes are back! Soon they will have NO bragging rights, and will crawl back into the burrows to sleep for the rest of the winter season. Ande yeia!

Guest Thryleon

thrylosOZ Posted on Sep 17 2003, 06:30 AM

I CANT BELIEVE THAT OLYMPIAKOS STILL HAVENT GOTEEN RID OF GIOVANNI.

THE GUY CANT PLAY IN EUROPE,HE IS TOO OLD TOO SLOW.

BIG DEAL IF HE KICKS 10 GOALS AGAINST KALAMATA.

OLYMPIAKOS SHOULD HAVE SPENT BIG BIG BIG ON A QUALITY STRIKER TO TAKE THEM UP HIGH IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAUGE. 

Actually, we will spend big next year but that isnt the point, i wouldnt write off Giovanni just yet seeing as his goals against Pao last year were the ones that won us the protathlima. The main reason we havent had good runs in europe is cos Houtos wasnt given enough of a run, and when he was he was a bit inexperienced and missed a few easy chances. Giovanni cant do it all by himself, and for a team like ours which scores a lot from midfield, we will just have to grin and bear it. Look out for Tatsis this season i believe he is a very underated talent, and could perhaps be one of the next big strikers in Greece. As far as being too old and slow, what about Alan Shearer last year?? He killed it in the premier league as well as in europe and for a 35 year old guy that is saying something. By your arguments, Alexandris should have retired three years ago, as well as Warzycha from Pao, and also Shearer. Giovanni is only 31, he still has two or for players of his skills maybe until thirty three.

Archived