Phantis Forums

Sociedad - Olympiakos

Irlandos

Pitty Olympiakos could not get more of that match!

I noticed a small mistake though! Karembeu was pulled back and the defence really looked better with him assisting as a Libero! BUT! Olympiakos uses Karambeu for teh game buildup ! And this happened yesterday also!

This means that any possible Socidad steals would take place 10 metres from Katergiannakis! Bad choise by Protassof!

Anyway, Olymiakos also had chances to take the game! In the beginning and up to the 35th minute of the second half I could sware Olympiakos would score! This is a huge improvement and Olympiakos has to built on that!

Good luck for the 5 games remaining. You can do it guys. Good Luck

Siga tha klapseis kiolas...... :D

Anyway I cant really say that Thrinos played good (cause the bottomline is that you did not miss a single chance during the whole game), but showed improvement than previous years. Of course, it is still early (remember last year the beggining of the 6-2 result and what followed after that) but Thrinos must try and avoid defeat by Juve in the next game... Otherwise it will be all over... Again.

As far as Kourabie is concerned I think that it was a wise move from Protasof to have him Libero. He organised defence well, but as my friend pontikakios say the build up of the team was auful. However, I believe that Djordjevits (A.K.A Katsiki) was the worse player in the field, and if Thrinos had him play decently he would have got a better result....The only thing he tried was to get silly free kicks and penalties. Of course the refs in Europe are not the same as in Greece and Katsiki almost get red carted because of his silly dives..... I say to all GAY-roi that you are improved but do not praise the Katsiki too much, because he thinks he is Cantona, and the big star of your team. Last night I think he was the main reason for the non-existance of Thrinos in the attack.......

Archived