http://www.paocyberfans.com/main.html

we have been called gay from the greens as well as other names

Look at teh picture on the link !

Im no lip reader but the guy on the left is telling the guy on the right

" pio deksia re to heri"

the guy on the right is saying "pio mesa re"

And we are GAY -ri ? (gavri)

Hehe this photo makes me laugh!

wow, you really are an idiot trying to create trouble...what does that have anything to do with anything....its these stupid topics that start retarded arguments....to any moderator, please close this stupid stupid topic and forbid him from making any more of these retarded posts...we are all now stupider for this dumb topic....

:lol:

-_-

stop crying re...

Do you guy know what happened when people tried to push other people out of this site just for the fun of in because they came from opposite camps?

This site nearly closed down.

Now please reconsider this line of argument. Even if mtl's approach can hardly be mistaken as funny , any effort on teasing will be OK even if turns a bit ugly. Its football.

We have all agreed not to insult other people directly (e.g. that comment about him being an idiot 123... ;) )

Drako, mtl and some other friends, base your rivalry on your teams and stop trying o ruin the board just to stop someone else from teasimng your team.

This is what teams are for.

I personally think you are all pittyful for supporting Oly and PAO for instance! ;)

Whatever I say would I eve convince you?

Now I have friends I drink beers with and have fun over these things despite being suporters of different clubs. There is no need for Interned anonymity to allow us to sware at eachother.

And if you would in real life too then your place is not in these boards.

Its not my stupid view. Its something you accepted to respect upon entering the site. Either respect it or you will go back to normal membership for the site to protect other members and itself from immature behaviours that turn this from fun for all to hell for all.

Believe me and trust me if you think you can I 've seen it happen.

Cheers

Dimitris

I personally think you are all pittyful for supporting Oly and PAO for instance!  ;)

You had to say it hadnt you, you dirty mouse!!! :P

Now I have friends I drink beers with and have fun over these things despite being suporters of different clubs. There is no need for Interned anonymity to allow us to sware at eachother.

Insted of Beers I will give you some 'Sfaliares' when we get the double so you wake up and start supporting a real team!!! :P

funny when u guys create videos cartoons and logos of our failures in euro and put photos on these posts,,,, u laugh but when someone does the same,,,, u freak out.!

u guys are all about trash trash god forbid someone says something about your team

i mean go find the posts that u guys have created these issues to make fun of us, with logos pictures,,,,

and then u will see how we feel

thansk u 2nd mouse for supporting me !!

im just having fun!!

Archived