Phantis Forums

Transfer season 2004-2005

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F-UCKING HELL the geys have already made 2 offical transfers and pao r still bullshit us with players like lakis,kasto and okkas ect....

The management should buy straight away and not wait untill the end!!!!!

Pao better make up for it with some good transfers or will lose our titles, and get raped in europe again......

What official transfers, You count Nikopolidis as a transfer, we got rid of him.

Relax, why the rush? I have faith that the right transfers will be completed. There are so many players on the market, which doesnt mean its easier to sign, but rather it is much harder to pick the right ones!!

Im positive that we are already negotiating with players, and even signed already, but why should the board anounce it straight away, its all part of tactical management, and selling papers.

Olympiako announced who???? So u would be happy with the transfers they did if u were an oly fan??

Just take a minute to think about it!!

Yeah the have anounced Nikopolidis (we all knew what was going to happen), Denilson of Kalamaria, and they are about to announce the biggest Katsiki, useless of world football OKKAS!!!!! If we are to announce such transfers, then I am happy to stay with the players that we currently have!!!! ;)

Most of them are probably gonna be given out on loan.

What do you think about DR should we get someone as good as Giourka or should we give a chance to Vyntra and get a Midfielder with the money?

Personally I think Vyntra deserves a chance and we could use the money for an MR like Mariano Gonzalez.

Jan Michaelsen has just left the club after bopth parties failed to agree to terms on a new contract. PAO were offering him approx 200,000 EURO but he thought the offer was not good enough.

If you ask me, how much does a 35 yr old think he will be getting these days?

Anywaz, he becomes the fifth player to leave now, after Seitaridis, Vazeca, Nikopolidis and Vlaovic.

If you ask me, how much does a 35 yr old think he will be getting these days?

Thats true, it was time to move on, her served us well and we thank him, but its time for not necesarily new blood, but young blood.

Im hearing stuff about kalac the keeper coming to pao, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont get him, he is hopeless and no better than tsorvas!!

That's another player from the 3-0 tis Rizoupolis that has left. The clearing act by the board continues. I just hope they'd be honest about it. It will be Basinas next. You guys just don't be too surprised when it happens, OK?

It will be Basinas next.

Hope so....

Regarding Michaelsen however, the problem was not his financial demands but ratherm the age of the player that concerned PAO's management. Lets not forget that the man is 34 years old! Anyway he was a great player and has contributed a lot to PAO!!

Thanks Jian!!! :tup:

Yes he was, but we should have kept him, he played hard for the shirt, unlike some.

Also look at this list, and work out where and with whom we shall replace them with- not easy

Nikopolidis

Henriksen

Gourka Seitaridis

Bazexa

Michelsen

we need experience if we are to lift the cups again next year- we are now lacking, any more departures and we will have an issue

Henriksen will be the toughest to replace. Warzycha did not have much contribution to the last couple of seasons so he will not make such a difference.

I too believe that Michaelsen was one of the most hardworking PAO players. I wish some players like karagouno-basinades played like he did.... But he is indeed quite old and he lost most of his spark... ;)

Seitaridis normally it would be a problem but bearing in mind the way he used to play for PAO in the last couple of years we can easily get a similar replacement for him... But lets wait and see. Lets not get too excited, the transfer season has not even started yet.

According to Shoum , PAO will use Vyntra in Giourkas position at the time being. Henriksen will be replaced by Nassief (and succesfully so), while we are looking for replacements for Michaelsen.

In my opinion , we might not need any transfers at all. We have goalies, we have a very solid defense (Markus, Nassief, Sotiris, Giannis, Loukas), a strong midfield (Equi, Lucian, Zuta, Aggelos, Pantelis "pappous favourite", Miltos, and a super attack (Oli, Dimi, Mihalaki, Demba).

We should promote the youngsters as backups to all these players . We have an excellent player in Oxyzoglou, and we recently promoted 5 more from the academy.

All we need is maybe 1-2 signings.

r u crazy or something Lalin??? :huh: our Midfield is completly s%$#!!!!! and we defently need atleast 5 transfers!!!! whats wrong with you??? oly r gonna get stronger and u wnt this team that won the worst league in years to stay the same???

Archived