Phantis Forums

Transfer season 2004-2005

HOLLYWOOD

opinions are opinions but up until the euros zagorakis was almost done...he will go to bologne and he will play like he did for aek the last few season...he used to be a great player and now his agwe has made him pretty good....he had an amazing tournament..i wont doubt that...thats when we saw the old zagorakis again...but playing club and country are too very diffferent thing...you will see....sousa was very good in his prime...maybe u didnt see him...he and zagorakis have very similar qualities...

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am quite sure its matusevic! cause if he went to the czech rep. then its gotta be him, now i have read that its a player for the left-right flanks.

i ask myself why couldt we have landed poborsky he still have 1 or 2 years left in him

no its not mitsosovic

news says it was a defensive midfielder.

dude come on.

weve signed a bunch of useless nobodies, letting our best leave the club for nothing, and

now the first result comes in negative. wats to be optimisitic about? this team used to be serious in europe and now its looking like its about to collapse.

Naw, seriously Drako, it's the friggin first game of pre-season. I agree completely that most of the signings are crap but every year we suck in our pre-season friendlies so chill man...Chelsea tied Oxford yesterday, does that mean the signed crap or are gonna be crap?

yeah who said chelseas gonna do anything ....... :lol:

sure im giving them a hard time but what should i praise them for a 1-1?

its a training match and not much more ok. still they were on the field for 90 mins and only putting 1 in is a bit dissapointing.

Yea worse news though, looks likes Lakis is a gey now... :tdown:

Where did u get this info from coz apparently our 2 new signings r gonna b Lakis and this Rudolf Skacel from marsielle, can u show me where lakis has sighned for the geys plz

here's sum info:

19 - Skacel Rudolf

Position: Défenseur

Date of Birth: 17/07/1979

Height: 1m78 - Pounds : 77 kg

Arrived at club(Marseille) : 31/08/2003 15:13:00

9 times selected with national team of the Czech Rep. U-21

Stats of games played with Previous clubs:

1999-00 : Hradec Kralove (3 games)

2000-01 : Hradec Kralove (18 games, 6 goals)

2001-02 : SK Slavia Prague (12 games, 3 goals)

2002-03 : SK Slavia Prague (28 games, 8 goals)

2003-04 : SK Slavia Prague (5 games, 2 goals)

TOTAL : 66 games, 19 goals

Number of games played(with Marseille): 18

Total minutes : 1446

Nombres of goals : 1

Yellow cards : 2

Red Cards : 0

P.S i aint gonna belive s%$#! about Lakis untill its offical i still got hope :nw:

F-UCK, F-UCK, AND F-UCKING F-UCK!!!!!!!!!! apparently the geys are really close in getting Lakis and Rivaldo!!!!! they said something along the lines of "we are going to show of our 2 top players thats going to shake the League up" something along the lines of that!!! and also Rivaldo is on his way to Athens!!!! :angry:

I dnt care if Rivaldo is s%$#!, atleast his a big name siging and atleast the geys are trying to improve there squad (which they have!!).... man seariously if we dnt do anything now were fu-cked!!! :angry: Lakis is a very Good buy :( (we missed out badly coz someones a tight ass, but im sure all ur Pro-pao Management supporters will support em and say "this was good, lakis is s%$#!") :tdown:

rivaldo is close to done dont worry. You can say he isnt but no club is interested in him- hes only playing for money now no other club would take him for the last couple of months, and his last season was poor. he would still help OLy though..

as for Lakis im furious if we lose him to get some Czech nobody. At least get an international player. I dont get it AEK realeases a bunch of european champs and we go after players that dont make the national team.

i still havent read anything about Lakis, Rivaldo is definite it seems

also of course our stupid management didnt spend money on signing a player that isnt free...

Rudolf Skacel is a loan...........

godamnit why why why let Lakis go. We have NO right sided players. Lakis was perfect.

Just like to say that if the geys do get Rivaldo and Lakis that im so gonna cry :tdown:

we wanted lakis so bad and the geys come in and take em coz there boss isnt a tight ass and apparently there offering rivaldo 1.5 million a year for the next 2 years... it might sound like alot of money for a 33 year old but think how much money they will get back through selling jerseys and s%$#!....

have u realised that pao hasnt spend $1 on any transfers, they have all been free and they probably pocketed the seitri deal which 3 million :tdown:

this is why our managment suck and i still cant understand how people like lalin and papou sit here and support em.... :( :( :(

ive just read that since he had joint marseille november last year he has being playing almost every game and also scoring once.

now the reason he dont play in the czech international side is that they have nedved and jankulovsky on the left side

hes also a defensive midfielder center which is the only reason hes at PAO.

i think its kind of sad we have only 1 or 2 really good greek players now. tell me about other teams that use foreigners ok, but they buy great players. I think PAOs signings this year were terrible, showed no ambition at all and i cant help but compare to the reds who are getting Lakis, Rivaldo, Okkas, Nikopolidis- oh and not letting there best players go. I think if we do bad in the CL again they are going to replace shoum but i dont think hes the problem i think its the stupid board who dont want to make PAO into a big european team. - or do , just not willing to spend any money.

yeah but it looks like bousinakis and oxyzoglou will be playing some games also dont forget we have some other players bought from paniliakos and 1 of them is 23-24 years old manikas .

ps. lakis is good offensive but not defensive and i would rather see a czech guy if he is better! remember if u can play every time from start in marseille then u are not only decent but good(marseille has a better squad than pao have

Archived