Phantis Forums

Transfer season 2004-2005

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not very happy. I just don't think we're going to be that good. And I doubt Shlum will last through the entire season.

That's what we thought last year...

We also didn't have a hope of reaching the 2nd round of the EC, let alone winning it....

My friend Clover, stranger things have happend ;)

We also didn't have a hope of reaching the 2nd round of the EC, let alone winning it....

My friend Clover, stranger things have happend

lol

Having u heard the saying "lighting doesnt strike twice" ;)

Keep dreaming if u think this year will repeat last years performence or do anything in europe....

My friend Clover, stranger things have happend

lol

Having u heard the saying "lighting doesnt strike twice" ;)

Keep dreaming if u think this year will repeat last years performence or do anything in europe....

Lightning does stike twice....

back in 1986 Porto won the Champions Cup then Greece won the Euro in basketball, this year 2004 Porto wins the Champions League and Greece win the Euro in football...

go figure :blink:

And last season we all did the same thing and criticised all the transfers we made!... Munch anyone? lol

You all gots to have hope brothers!

lol

thats what im thinking...if basinas stays..the team we have this year are only 2 or 3 players different then last....

Porto won the Champions Cup in 87 not in 86. The lightning was late :D .

I guess Panionios will be greek champions this year. Now, stop laughing, stay with me.

In 87 Porto was Europian champion and next year Larisa won the league. So if in 20004 Porto was European champion, then ta da!!! expect a surprise :tup:

Las time I saw Pao play was agains Anderlecht in the Uefa cup 2003 and the coach was Markarian. Prety impressive midfielders at the time, nice passing around, very powerful strikers. By the time Pao played Porto in the quarter finals the portuguese press was hailing Pao as the inevitable new champions and owners of a new greek mentality. It proved well in Porto but at the end of the season Olympiakos was champion. Again .

What the hell happened?

Off subject, out of curiosity. Who has more fans, Pao or Olympiakos ?

Porto won the Champions Cup in 87 not in 86. The lightning was late :D .

I guess Panionios will be greek champions this year. Now, stop laughing, stay with me.

In 87 Porto was Europian champion and next year Larisa won the league. So if in 20004 Porto was European champion, then ta da!!! expect a surprise :tup:

that was a typoi meant 1987... Greece won it in 1987

Las time I saw Pao play was agains Anderlecht in the Uefa cup 2003 and the coach was Markarian. Prety impressive midfielders at the time, nice passing around, very powerful strikers. By the time Pao played Porto in the quarter finals the portuguese press was hailing Pao as the inevitable new champions and owners of a new greek mentality. It proved well in Porto but at the end of the season Olympiakos was champion. Again .

What the hell happened?

Off subject, out of curiosity. Who has more fans, Pao or Olympiakos ?

Olympiakos does but it's not about the quantity but the quality.

We are far superior.

hey...it looks like basinas will stay according to news!!!! excellent news!!! more strength in our midfield....i guess itll look like this

-------------------basinas-----------------------

-----????--------------------------skacel-------

----------------gonzalez------------------------

and remebere we have sapanis, sanmartean still on the bench....that right side of midfield is still up for grabs though..between mitou, sanmartean and epalle...

and remebere we have sapanis, sanmartean still on the bench....that right side of midfield is still up for grabs though..between mitou, sanmartean and epalle...

Well Epalle should already be out of the running for that spot!

Archived