Phantis Forums

Transfer season 2004-2005

HOLLYWOOD

Basinas is out of the door and after seeing him in Euro2004 I have to say I am glad. He has been s%$#! so far for Ethniki. I cuold have kicked his ass during the match against France.

I say we don't need that idiot anymore.

Sell him to Kalamaria or someone :rolleyes:

What do you mean his out the door???? he hasnt left pao has he???

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good luck re!!! its to late tora, firstly they will probably be picked up by either an italian,english,spainish club and why should we get them now?? apparently they have bought the players they did, read the other topic, we have CROS!!!! im so excited now :tdown:

and even if we were gonna try n get em we wnt give em enough money coz we all know how tight pao is, and if anyone argues with this point then u my friends dnt know jackshit!!

Panathinaikos Set To Sign Polish Striker

7/9/2004 10:33:00 AM

OFI Crete’s Polish striker Matei Bajkowski has agreed to join Panathinaikos. The 27-year-old Polish forward together with Gambia-born Swede Demba Niren will be the back-up of strikers Michalis Konstantinou, Dimitris Papadopoulos and Emmanuel Olisadebe.

With the fact that young striker Dimitris Papadopoulos, after his participation at Euro 2004, will take also depart with the Olympic Greek team for this summer’s Games in August and will miss a great part of pre-season training with Panathinaikos, the club’s administration considered necessary the acquisition of Bajkowski.

Meanwhile, Panathinakos announced yesterday officially on their website the signing of Srdan Andric and expect later today to announce Dumitru Mitu, Mario Galinovic and Alen Raquel (goal.com reported yesterday July 7).

YESSSS IM SO EXCITED NOW YESSSS!!!!! :tdown: :angry: :tdown:

Im sure papou and other are to <_<

WHOLY sH#@$#@% we are going to take the CL this YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEBAH---------BAJKOWSKI

MITU-------ZUTAUTAS/RAQUEL-------MARIC------ANDRIC

WHAT A MIDFIELD/STRIKING COMBINATION

MILAN WATCH OUT

PORTO WATCH OUT

VALENCIA WATCH OUT

PAOK will be the greek team to watch in the CL this year no doubt.

Czech Ace Linked With Panathinaikos

7/10/2004 12:48:00 PM

Reports out of the Czech Republic suggest that Greece’s double-winners Panathinaikos and Czech champions Banik Ostrava have reached an agreement for young Czech player Miroslav Matusovic.

The 23-year-old right attacking-midfield player, who helped Banik Ostrava to win the Czech league with ten goals in his first full season in the top flight, together with Marek Heinz is the star of the Czech champions.

Matusovic declared on Friday in Czech newspaper "Prafo" that he is keen to sign for Panathinaikos and thanked the former OFI Crete Czech coach Zdened Scanci, who is now a member of the Panathinaikos scout team. "I’m very excited and pleased, I want to thank Mr. Scanci for giving me this opportunity," said Matusovic and he hopes that both sides will finalise the deal before the weekend in order next Monday to go to Athens.

Meanwhile, Panathinaikos announced yesterday officially on their website the signings of Dumitru Mitu, Mario Galinovic and Alen Raquel ( goal.com reported on July 7 and 9).

For a sec i thought he played in the NT but he hasnt so i guess another :tdown:

reason y im against this is coz we havent got that much greek players and at the moment our team only has 38% greek and 62% non-greek....

I am having a deja-vu from last year. I hear the exact same things I heard last year. Why cant we all just wait and see what happens? Zaec's transfers brought us the double. We should at least give him some credit for that. Only in Greece have I heard of fans critisising a manegement that brought the double.

It is sad and unfortunate. That is all I can say. :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Matusovich is a great player, trust me! I once watched him in a U-17 game four or five yrs ago and he was simply the best player in the Czech team that included a nearly-bald Baros, Cech and Grygera!!!

10 goals and 9 assists for a right sided midfielder isn't that bad, is it?

GOOD TRANSFER IT WILL BE !!! :nw:

I am having a deja-vu from last year. I hear the exact same things I heard last year. Why cant we all just wait and see what happens? Zaec's transfers brought us the double. We should at least give him some credit for that. Only in Greece have I heard of fans critisising a manegement that brought the double.

It is sad and unfortunate. That is all I can say. :tdown:  :tdown:  :tdown:

we were better last year because we knew we still had some great players

Basinas, Seitaridis, Fyssas, Michaelsen, Nikopolidis

and got Papadopoulos

now we are a lost cause. whats this garbage signing ultra backup strikers???? what the helll is Debbah for????

and lets admit we won the league cuz Oly screwed it up, AEK was awful and PAOK despite 3rd werent as great as years before. And the cup only means something when you win the protathlima.

Heres another example of us signeing SHI_T and other teams signeing good but this time its gonna hurt us because apparently Portillo will be coming to Olympiacos for 2 years. Olympiacos will be requesting to have the option to buy him after this. if this happens im sure Lalin and Papou will sit there and say "ohhh dnt worry our golden signing of Andric will be jst as good" :huh:

Were f-ucked if this happens...... let me tell u that his a huge superstar and will probably do good for Olympiacos and the League but bad for Pao

ok ok but its still nice to be linked with those transfers rather than .......

DLeajswoski

Tarsiloninovic

Lusceskov - the next star of Azerbajani football.........

I hate saying good things about this a**hole, but at least Kokkalis keeps whats good and tries to bring in some big names. he didnt get rid of Djordjevic, BitchVanni, Stoltidis, etc etc after they lost the protathlima.

Panathinaikos does have the ability to bring big name players but never does. for some players countries like Greece and Turkey are great because of lifestyle, climate, fame, and they get to play CL ball and try to bring up a smaller team to compete with the best. only olympiakos and the major Turkish team take advantage of that.

and i seriously doubt Portillo would waste his time , maybe a 1 year loan with the geys to get constant first team play and CL, but if they do get him, theyre gonna blow everyone awey.........

I hate saying good things about this a**hole, but at least Kokkalis keeps whats good and tries to bring in some big names. he didnt get rid of Djordjevic, BitchVanni, Stoltidis, etc etc after they lost the protathlima.

Kokkalis did not even make a single phone call regarding these players.. All he did was to give a ring to his friend (Themos Anastasiadis -the president of Protathlitis) and told him to write these crap so that the gey-provata will ran and buy the newspaper, and actually believe that they will get Rivaldo so that they buy the season tickets at Karaiskaki...

You people don't seem to get it do you.... So what you're telling me is that you prefer Vardinogiannis to pay 'Derby' to write about Totti, Soskjare, Van Nistelrooy etc, and at the end we end up with Debah an Kostadinidis huh? I really don't understand how you people think......

I would be ashame to call my self a Thrynos fan If my president acted like Kokkalis. I would have thought that he passes me for a fool and I would never have gone to Karaiskaki. And believe me the few 'serious' gey fans in Greece think that way.. Of course they are the minority but you don;t expect anything more from the geys...

maybe that is how it works in which case you are right.

but still in reality i think they make better signings than us, and occasionally some of the bullshit is true.. ( karembe, giovanni)

the keeps what good part i am right about.

We know that Vardiogiannis doesnt do that,

Letting Lympe go?????????????

Antoni??????????/

Kolkka??????- this guy was awesome!!!

Fyssas???????- i thought he was good before the euro's too, though minx did well in his spot, we could have fit minx up in left midfield or something and had fyssa on the left back... :box:

but no, vardiogiannis is a dick.

Ajax has been following this policy for years Drako... How come the Dutch people don't protest when they sell players like Davids, Seedorf etc....

Don't worry new players will come, Greek talent will come out too from Peania (Time has shown that this is a circle), and PAO will do well in Europe as always...

P.S. Did you mention Ziavanni as something good that Kokkalis has done? Can you remember how much they used to Pay Podovolley-vanni in the first couple of years.. I wouldn't want him even if he was paying PAO!!!! :P

Kourabie is indeed the exception...

just thought some of thse articles might b intresting as they all have a connection to pao:

Paos past and one man i wish pao keept but management r F-uckers: :angry:

Palace Close In On Kolkka

7/14/2004 11:28:00 AM

Premiership newboys Crystal Palace are on the verge of signing Finnish winger Joonas Kolkka from Borussia Monchengladbach.

The 29-year-old is expected to sign a three-year contract with the London club providing he passes a medical.

The winger would be a replacement from Julian Gray, who joined Birmingham on a free transfer last month.

Second one is the geys who r our enemies: also another :angry: for us and a :tup: for them:

According to the latest reports Olympiakos want Javier García Portillo.

His agent Erminho Mendez stated that the Greek runners-up have made the best offer to the Spain-born forward of Real Madrid.

Portillo is aware of his situation, he knows he has to compete with Ronaldo, Raul, and Fernando Morientes and maybe with Wayne Rooney or Milan Baros and as a result he thinks that the best option for him is to move on loan to another club.

And finnaly wishful thinking:

Greece's Euro 2004 winning captain Theodoros Zagorakis is a free agent after securing his release from financially crippled AEK Athens.

Zagorakis, who was named player of the tournament in Portugal, agreed to a accept half the money owed to him as he waved goodbye after four years in the capital.

"He showed that he genuinely has the club’s best interests at heart and is free to take up any of the great offers from teams abroad," AEK said in a statement.

The 32-year-old has been linked with numerous clubs, but Bologna are favourites to sign him.

Czech Ace Linked With Panathinaikos

7/10/2004 12:48:00 PM

Reports out of the Czech Republic suggest that Greece’s double-winners Panathinaikos and Czech champions Banik Ostrava have reached an agreement for young Czech player Miroslav Matusovic.

Accroding to Czech media reports, Matusovic extended his contract with Banik Ostrava for two more years. Banik Ostrava owner is quoted as saying that after signing the extension, the chances of Matusevic leaving Banik at present are about 5%. He went on saying that Banik had offers from Panathinaikos and Lecce, but the offers were too low, and unless the teams make substantially bigger offers, Matusevic is staying at Banik Ostrava. Matusevic on his part is quoted saying that he would like to go to Panathinaikos, since the team plays in the group stages of Champions League.

Kolkka was a great player- he shouldnt have left, he was fast, attacking, everything we need on the left.. thankfully out of nowhere Sapanis came through, if it werent for his sudden burst i doubt we would have made 2nd or 3rd in the protathlima.

Also i agree its crappy when Kolkka is going to small s%$#! teams like Crystal Palace (what the hell sort of a stupid name is that anyways) Premier or not, croats or not I think PAO would still stuff their throats with goals.

Smaller clubs should not be making more abitious signings than us. I think PAO has to start looking east for examples.

Galatasaray has one european cups

Besiktas is about to conquer the damn world.

ok ok Fenerbahce are our whores but that was when we had the really good team that lost the protathlima ON GOAL difference and was unlucky not to beat the UEFA cup winners.

Kolkka was a great player- he shouldnt have left, he was fast, attacking, everything we need on the left.. thankfully out of nowhere Sapanis came through, if it werent for his sudden burst i doubt we would have made 2nd or 3rd in the protathlima.

Also i agree its crappy when Kolkka is going to small s%$#! teams like Crystal Palace (what the hell sort of a stupid name is that anyways) Premier or not, croats or not I think PAO would still stuff their throats with goals.

Smaller clubs should not be making more abitious signings than us. I think PAO has to start looking east for examples.

ok ok Fenerbahce are our whores but that was when we had the really good team that lost the protathlima ON GOAL difference and was unlucky not to beat the UEFA cup winners.

Besiktas is about to conquer???? :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

oh, come on! this is ridiculuous! signing 12 players and a good coach is not enough! I am yet to notice a star player in their so-called ambitious signings, except Alieu Carew!

Gala is coming back this year, i believe! The thing is we've made some great signings as foreigners (Saidou, Flav and Song) but our Turkish players are less capable than of BJK's or Fener's!

Fener is a red hot team now! I don't think they will live one of their disappointments in Europe this season! Along with a good draw, i see them in the quarters of CL!

PAO should not sample Besiktas! I mean think of PAO collecting players like Georgiadis, Djordjevic, Mavrogenidis, Georgeas, Amponsa...! does it sound nice???

ok ok  Fenerbahce are our whores but that was when we had the really good team that lost the protathlima ON GOAL difference and was unlucky not to beat the UEFA cup winners.

Besiktas is about to conquer???? :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

oh, come on! this is ridiculuous! signing 12 players and a good coach is not enough! I am yet to notice a star player in their so-called ambitious signings, except Alieu Carew!

Gala is coming back this year, i believe! The thing is we've made some great signings as foreigners (Saidou, Flav and Song) but our Turkish players are less capable than of BJK's or Fener's!

Fener is a red hot team now! I don't think they will live one of their disappointments in Europe this season! Along with a good draw, i see them in the quarters of CL!

PAO should not sample Besiktas! I mean think of PAO collecting players like Georgiadis, Djordjevic, Mavrogenidis, Georgeas, Amponsa...! does it sound nice???

whatever. All i noticed was some more....AMBITION, from all clubs.

PAO doesnt have this.

I think Besiktas is going to smack down Galatasaray and Bahce Ciflik this year

Saidu? Flav? Is Vardiogiannis your owner too? :lol:

Ok Song isnt that bad- hes not the big deal everyone makes him to be though.

Archived