Phantis Forums

Transfer season 2004-2005

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gonzales has a 23 yr old cousin playing in argentina,by the name of mariano gonzales,hes a top midfielder and has played for the national team.his club wants 5 million euros,but the report said this is too much for pao. how are we suppossed to build a strong team?if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.this guy is a very good player ,so put your hand in your pocket you D-ickhead :angry: .

his club wants 5 million euros,but the report said this is too much for pao.  how are we suppossed to build a strong team?if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.this guy is a very good player ,so put your hand in your pocket you D-ickhead  :angry: .

The report says this..the reports says that.....Who the hell knows wat pao's budget is..im sick and tired of these reporters starting rumours then saying but pao wouldnt sign them cause he costs this much. If the player wants to come and pao wants him then chances are he will come..simple as that.

...im sick and tired of these reporters starting rumours then saying but pao wouldnt sign them cause he costs this much.

Bare in mind that Greece has 7 sports (just football really) newspapers. They gotta earn a living somehow. On the possitive side with all these new job vacancies Criminality rates have significantly droped :lol:

I dont mind the rumours, it makes it a bit fun here n there, but saying that the club is interested but wont get him cause hes worth that much is crap.

Say your rumours, but dont say we cant afford him or else its not worth mentioning.

Well normaly when something comes out this early in the season is because of managers sending info to the teams about free players.

Panathinaikos this year is a bit more relaxed. They will not rush into buying anybody just yet.

There is a lot of talk about scouting trips all around the place. In fact someone is already in Argentina (I think it's J.R. Rocha) and someone has gone to Germany to watch Niko Kranjcar playing for Croatia U21. Actually he scored yesterday against Serbia-Montenegro.

24yo Boavista DM Ricardo Sousa.

DM? i thought he was a forward? we had enquired about him last transfer window but were put off by the asking price, now that boavista went s%$#! and need money things change.

As far as I can remember KJ we were asking him on a loan for six months last season.

Now things are different as you said for Boavista but the offer is likely to be different. The guy is a DM that scored 14 times this season and only 24. What else is there to be said?

Tomorrows Sportime issue will report an interest for Sunday Oliseh the 30 y.o Nigerian International DM who has been playing for Bochum last season.

What do you lot think? That probably means no Katsouranis or Skopelitis.

He's a great player, but only problem he takes up a foireigners place in our roster.

i think he's got spanish or dutch nationality in addition to that of his nigeria... :tup:

but i would perfer katsouranis to him cos he's 30 yrs old and he was not at all good when he played for dortmund... bochum meant for his resurrection but i doubt he will do well at Apostolos Nicolaidys... :huh:

for Sousa...

he is definitely a FORWARD ;) and i remember him score goals in their drastic drive in UEFA cup last year... :box:

If Basinas does leave in the summer, which still is questionable, Oliseh does not represent an ideal solution. He is great, was great perhaps, but at 30 he is not a long term solution.

Katsouranis is the most ideal solution and we should definately use all our efforts on him, and Lakis as well. Not only is it home grown talent but both are at the peak of there careers.

But how many midfielders can we possibly be linked to? There must be some departures....Maric, Vlaovic, although he is a forward, Zuta anyone (?)

Archived