Phantis Forums

Transfer season 2004-2005

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of this idiot ---------->>>> Paulo Sousa, where is he know?? has he retired??? and i know everyone wants pao to buy a "BIG- NAME PLAYER" but seariously lets get real, IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!! the best players we can hope r the 2 from Aek, which by the way demis jst bought Aek so not to sure about that either ;)

I agree with pappou ( I seem to do that a lot lately),

first of all , players of high caliber do not come to Greece and that is understandable. Secondly, I rather get 3 Equi for the price of one A?meyda or Redondo. I want young , fresh talent like Dimi, Morris, Equi, a healthy Lucian.

As far as Vardinogiannis is concerned, I am against all people that criticise hum. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it the same Vardi that took us to the semis oo the CL once, the quarters of the CL 4 years ago, and the quarters of the UEFA cup last year? W did that without the big name players. Vardi cares as much about the team as we do, if not more. We have to stand by him not only in good moments, but also in difficult ones. He believes in success through cheaper , talented, players and not bringning washed out players. We did make mistakes in falling in this trap by bringning in Sousa, Asanovic, Junior. The balance of the team is better with equal, hard working players.

I have never in my life criticised the president because I know deep inside that he wants to help the team. He has made mistakes , sure, but all humans do.

We will be ok next year with a few of additions. We need Katsouranis, Lakis and not Redondo. We will reach the second round of CL, and win domestically. I will be happy

Indeed my friend Lalin... :P

Besides who was the Phantis member that welcomed you with the 'ataka' of Swidish names? (by the way you still havent answered me how come all the names match each other, Brolin, Dalin, Lalin etc)... :P

first of all , players of high caliber do not come to Greece and that is understandable. Secondly, I rather get 3 Equi for the price of one A?meyda or Redondo. I want young , fresh talent like Dimi, Morris, Equi, a healthy Lucian.

As far as Vardinogiannis is concerned, I am against all people that criticise hum. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it the same Vardi that took us to the semis oo the CL once, the quarters of the CL 4 years ago, and the quarters of the UEFA cup last year? W did that without the big name players. Vardi cares as much about the team as we do, if not more. We have to stand by him not only in good moments, but also in difficult ones. He believes in success through cheaper , talented, players and not bringning washed out players. We did make mistakes in falling in this trap by bringning in Sousa, Asanovic, Junior. The balance of the team is better with equal, hard working players.

I have never in my life criticised the president because I know deep inside that he wants to help the team. He has made mistakes , sure, but all humans do.

We will be ok next year with a few of additions. We need Katsouranis, Lakis and not Redondo. We will reach the second round of CL, and win domestically. I will be happy

very true post

Pappou,

I think I told you that time that Swedish names often end with -in , or -son. Which is the equivalent of our -opoulos, -idis, -akis. They do not however have geografic relevance like we do, ie lots of -idis are from Makedonia, -akis in Crete etc.

Anyway, why don't you come to Sweden and I will hook you up with some nice Swedish girls. They can explain this further to you <_< <_< .

Lol sorry....Roman Wallner, Austrian, club rapid veinna 22 years old, Forward, s%$#! stats for this season though 26 games 4 goals.

Mozart, brazilian, CM club Reggina, 26games 2 goals

Wallner --- he's awesome...

but PAO has a good number of quality forwards and Pap, Michali and Oli seem to be enough for a CL squad.

but i insist that Wallner is an awesome player...

he's regarded as the new 'Hannes Krankl' of Austrian soccer!

but mozart was disappointing this season...

LM

............... . MOZART . KATSURANIS . LAKIS .

SAPANIS SANMARTEAN GONZALEZ MICHEALSEN

ZATAUTAZ

THATS IS A PRETTY GOOD MIDFIELD GUYS.

WID PAPADOPULOS WALLNER

OLISADEBBE KONSTANTINOY

THATS A PRETTY GOOD STRIKE FORCE GUYS.

WITH MAYBE A GOOD REPLACEMENT FOR HENRIKSEN PAO, is llooking good for the new season.

Along with mozart and wallner in the rumours cycle...comes...

Mariano Gonzalez(Equ's Cousin)

birth date: 5/5/1981

birth place: Tandil (Buenos Aires)

birth Nation: Argentina

nationality: Argentina

Position: Midfielder

Club: Racing

Leonel Rios

Birth date:1982

birth place: Argentina

Position: Midfeilder

Club Independiente

The cycle keeps going....all good prospects but will they come??? doubt always arises..

Anyway, why don't you come to Sweden and I will hook you up with some nice Swedish girls. They can explain this further to you <_< <_< .

Definetly!!!! :tup: :tup: Especially if she looks like Shum's daughter!!! (Even though I think Swidesh girls are even pretier than her.....)

I am sure that she will explain the 'name concept' better especially if she doesnt use any words.... :P

By the way who's Mozard that everyone is mentioning... Is it taken from the Greek newspapers or is someone's real name? :huh:

By the way we started to behave like the Geys once again... Today I have read names as Boatista Junior (who is this guy? they say that he plays in Campionato?) and Ruis (argentinian right winger...) Anyway lets stick to Katsouranis as our first priority.... ;)

Today I have read names as Boatista Junior (who is this guy? they say that he plays in Campionato?) and Ruis (argentinian right winger...)

Santos Batista Junior MOZART..is his name

The guy ruis u mentioned is actually Leonel Rios...as i mentioned in an above post.

The guy ruis u mentioned is actually Leonel Rios...as i mentioned in an above post.

Indeed!!!! My fault!!! :unsure:

Does this guy Mozart have any relation to the grate composer? :P (Perhaps his grand-grand-grand father had a baby in Austria and then Immigrated to Brazil and gave birth to Mozard's grandfother or something???) :P

Is he any good?

I havent seen him play that much but from what ive seen he is capable of making a difference, skillfull, light on his feet, creative, aggressive, not the strongest of players though.

I also saw im years ago in an under 17 Youth tournament when brazil played australia in the final, and i have to say i earmarked him for big things very big things but hes still at reggina...but seriously he can be awesome.

I also saw im years ago in an under 17 Youth tournament when brazil played australia in the final, and i have to say i earmarked him for big things very big things but hes still at reggina...but seriously he can be awesome.

Thats where I remember him from, and he was very good back than. Seems to be he hasnt progressed greatly since if he still is Reggina but he could do well for us. He perhaps could be classified as another Sanmartean, or a Brazilian version.

Defo get Lakis and Katsouranis first cus if we don't hurry, the gays'll buy them :( I dunno guys, despite what I'm hearing bringin guys in from the Austrian league doesn't seem like an exciting prospect in my mind. Granted the Greek and Austrian leagues aren't THAT far apart, but I don't think that we will advance in CL by bringing in a guy called Mozart! :lol: We need a Grammodzis or Mariano Gonzales, not another Sanmartean-like Brazilian...We need the heavy artillery baby :box:

ekis cousin is insane...if we get him, it will be a better buy then eki...i have seen him play and he is absolute class..bielsa is right..he will be a star...he is begginig to play for the NT too...rios is also a very good player...very quick with great touches...

mozart would be a good buy....but what are we gunna do...buy 5 midfielders???

Hey boys an' girls! I'm back, did u miss me? :P

I was very tired all this time to log in, cause of the burden on my back. U know, to rise all those cups is a tiring thing...

Ok, let's get serious, we have a marathonian transfer period ahead.

Forget about Katsouranis, it is heavily rumored, he is on for France. Bad news huh?

Lakis is a difficult prospect too. So, our list of domestic options grows thin...

We should move quickly to sign Embende, if we dont want Gayroi to get him first.

As long as it concerns who should go, my personal list is big:

Henricksen

Zutautas

Michaelsen

Maric

Epalle

Vlaovic

Guys, i know you sympathize all these players, i do so myself.

But, we cant build a team on emotions. The problem is that Zaec is willing to renew contracts to most of these players. God Help Us!

Archived