Phantis Forums

Transfer season 2004-2005

HOLLYWOOD

His marking abilities can be fulfilled by any average defensive midfielder....

i don't agree. he is not an average DM and no average DM can replace him in such midfield. he gives his all and he is a very very hard worker for the team. we've had the same discussions over Michali and he's shut everyone up with his Cup Final display against the Gauro...

PAO needs Basinas, PAO needs Michali... :tup:

FORZA MPASI :nw:

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot of clubs would pay good money for the so called Palto...

Wasnt Milan interested while back...

I actually wouldnt mind at the sale of Basinas if it was profitable. And if we had a good replacement..... NOT ZUTAUTAS!

:box:

Unfortunately, Zuta is considered good by management..... Epale, Maric, Demba, Vlaovic, should let go.

Lakis and Katsouranis should be good singups. Today I read that we're looking for a big goalie, eyeing the Panionios goalie!

I don't want to think too much these days, I'm very, very happy, and it's about time we celebrate.

PS> I know Shum deserves another chance, but I really don't think he's the great coach to built PAO. If they're keeping him, I'd say give him a try in euro play.... if he screws up, immediately fire him. Shum may be a decent human being, but he's not a great tactician. Good for other greek teams, not for the Euro Panatha!

Why don't we go after Giannou instead of Ebede or Drobny since they're gonna get Adoni, Giannou obviously won't play much. Katergiannakis is a perfect backup so something would ideally have to change. Bring the kid here and he'll grow... :tup: Don't know how many of you would agree with me for this one though...

"According to a number of Greek newspaper reports, Olympiakos are about to sign Brazilian World Cup winner Roque Junior.

The 28-year-old defender, belongs to Milan and was on loan to Siena, but matters for the Piraeus club are further complicated with the news that Greek giants Panathinaikos have also made an approach for the Brazilian, as Amstel Beer on their website amstel.gr reported on Sunday.

Both clubs will represent Greece in next season's Champions League, together with PAOK Thessaloniki."

From soccerage.com

Hope we snatch him before Olympiakos!!! probably at the airport when he comes!!LOL

Hope we snatch him before Olympiakos!!!  probably at the airport when he comes!!LOL

What for? Have you seen this guy play lately? There are much better solutions for that place. Anyway Zeco will probably try to find something cheaper for the defence. In my opinion the Star player should be a DM or a right wing... What do you guys think?

Regarding the keeper I really think we should be fine as we are. (remember how bad Nikopolidis started when Wanzik retired?) Anyway the budget will be really tight this year.

Wat u mean at leeds? everybody played s%$#! at leeds, even viduka looked hopeless, and that doesnt mean hes crap.

He is experienced, has played well before, has played champions league, and although he may or may not be better than kirgiakos/goumas he would be better backup than Kotsios/Vyndra etc.

Plus morris misses games due to interanationals.

Its all rumours 4 now, not that i want him, but any quality addition to what we have now would only help the team.

And about the star player, i agree, has to be a distributing DM, and an explosive attacking midfielder(right/centre).

All i am saying is that we can find something much cheaper for that position (and anyway the best market to start looking for defensive players is scandinavia).

Generally i have my reservations about brazilian defenders.

All i am saying is that we can find something much cheaper for that position (and anyway the best market to start looking for defensive players is scandinavia).

Generally i have my reservations about brazilian defenders

Point Taken.

Matias Almeyda is looking for a team. He has the same manager as Equi and he has already been proposed to Pao along with Redondo and Emerson. Almeyda was one of the most steady players in Inter last season before his injury. He is not that old either (31)

My opinion is that we should get him at all costs. He is a player who's got balls and can become the leader of Panathinaikos for 2-3 years. WE definately need some BIG names this year for europe.

What do you lot think?

Matias Almeyda is looking for a team. He has the same manager as Equi and he has already been proposed to Pao along with Redondo and Emerson. Almeyda was one of the most steady players in Inter last season before his injury. He is not that old either (31)

My opinion is that we should get him at all costs. He is a player who's got balls and can become the leader of Panathinaikos for 2-3 years. WE definately need some BIG names this year for europe.

What do you lot think?

This is what I think:

HAHAHAHAHA

:lol: :lol:

hmmm.... how about.... AHH HELL NO!

This aint Gonzalezs team

Re Paidia:

kai oi dio kanate lathos. As sovareftoume yia ligo twra.

I hope we don't get Redondo because he will only be another Paulo Sousa and do nothing. We are not a geirokomeo so that the has-beens and rejects come to for retirement.

As for Almeyda, he will have many suiters from across Europe and I am sure he will prefer to play in some lower table premier league team than Greece. Either that, or he will demand a lot of money which we know 'kapetanios' won't pay. He is more likely to go to Oly because Kokalis is more willing to put his hands in his pockets.

PESTA Elastonpappou 13

pao dont need almeida or any other 30 years +, cause we still have henriksen 34-35 years, we will keep Jan michaelsen 33-34 years, munch-zutauttas are also old we need fresh players with future, but they should perform instantly not hopefulls, last year we got epalle big talent but hasnt performed instantly.

Ps a very good danish international is free to go from PSV. Romedahl very quick right-left winger has already proven himself at international level, 25-26 years old maybe René could speak to him

Archived