Phantis Forums

Phantis

Thrynos deserves the title cause of their great 7-0 performance in europe this year. They really showed who was the best greek team. Add that to the fact that PAO hasen't lost one derby this year out of 8 and Thrynos has won 2 out of 6, well then they should be handed the trophy at this moment! :lol:

and u guys deserve it even though u played so well in the 5-0 vs MANU ?

dont worry I still think u will collapse agaisnt the small teams!

and if this happens Oh boy will I laugh!!

One more thing: y do u trash the small teams of OSFP when they beat them but when u guys win almost all the games this is acceptable?

Anyways how does it feel to have other teams question your championships?

ummmmmmmmm maybe its cause the game meant NOTHING to PAOK. Everybody seems to forget that this game was meaningless to them. The Gays tried to get them to play like life or death cause they were too much of pussies to beat us even with help from the refs this year so they tried to get paok to do the job for them. Well PAOK came out and played hard and almost did it. BUt Manolaki snatched it from your grasp you gays, TAKE IT AND LIKE IT.

Michos cannot be blamed for taking a shot at becoming the next Olympiakos manager fast! ...

Michos indeed is beyond blame.

But the agent of Phantis who built a strawman and then started dashing right and left lighting and discarding matches could be held accountable for the consequences of his pyromaniacal acts.

Find who he is, esteemed mouse, and tell him to sin no more!

Unlike the Europeans, the OSFP fans persist in remaining Greeks and can come to terms with reality without excuses, subterfuges, or artful evasions.

for all pao fans who will disagree with me that the match looked suspicious

I can guarantee if that was OSFP who beat PAOK,,, you would all agree with Michos plus ripped us about the refs corruption.!

Every tiem we tried to justify ourselves you laughed at us

now see what it feels like to be accused of cheating, buying,. etc etc !

ummmmmmmmm maybe its cause the game meant NOTHING to PAOK. Everybody seems to forget that this game was meaningless to them

The game did mean to them

They still had a shot at 2nd as well they are not officially in the C.L

But they sat back after the first goal they scored!

They are 3rd, no chance of dropping or moving up. Be realistic, for them to move up we would have to drop points in all our games. And they didn't sit back. They almost made it 2-1 when spasic was a few meters from goal and messed up his shot. SHUT UP IF YOU DIDN'T SEE THE GAME!

this arguement is so retarted moderator please close i

well break it down like this

if Olympiakos beat shitty proodeftiki at home, they would be winning this year, and we would hear absolutley none of this trash.

whose fault is it they couldnt put the ball in the net? Theirs. Sux guyz, id wish you luck next year but i hate you.

Archived