Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos @ European Comps

GS1905

How can PAO get a Champions' League semifinal at least next season?

Who do you think will make great impacts & what players we need to sign?

:) :angry: :rolleyes: :D :huh: B) :P :la: :nw: :hypocrite: :not: :tup: ;)

btw PAO-Fener 4-1.  :)

I enjoyed the 1-1 in Konstantinoupolh even more!

That was the kind of inspired play that a good coach (Markarian) and NOT Scum can bring to the players...

That Bassinas goal was awesome

PEACE

Not only was Markarian a better coach but he had a love for the team that most of our players don't even have. He would work to make the team better 24 hours a day and not go to Isreal every other week like Shum. That shows disrespect to the fans who want the team to become better. But then again, who ever said Shum is the coach of this team. Zajec ;)

Turk welcome to our forums. :)

As for the rest of you....guys...you dissapoint me. :angry:

Thanx EverGreen and i have 2 say the guyz disappointed me too!

discussing in a logical manner so as to improve PAO should be the aim of this forum and i want PAO to do something worth for recordbooks next year, because i think they have the potential to do so.

by the way, i'm a turk and am writing from ankara. i have been closely watching PAO for roughly five seasons now and it's my right to want to see a trophy in the club's hands, especially a European one. The Greek League Champs may be Olympiakos for the last seven years but i have to say that it's all PAO who has an ongoing reputation in Turkey & i believe, in Europe...

So what's the wrong point in my wanting to think of the PAO future from now on?

discussing in a logical manner so as to improve PAO should be the aim of this forum and i want PAO to do something worth for recordbooks next year, because i think they have the potential to do so.

by the way, i'm a turk and am writing from ankara. i have been closely watching PAO for roughly five seasons now and it's my right to want to see a trophy in the club's hands, especially a European one. The Greek League Champs may be Olympiakos for the last seven years but i have to say that it's all PAO who has an ongoing reputation in Turkey & i believe, in Europe...

Thats cool that we have a reputation in Turkey. Whats Oly's rep in Turkey? Is it the same as ours?

Thats cool that we have a reputation in Turkey. Whats Oly's rep in Turkey? Is it the same as ours?
Hmm, good question... PAO's rep was much higher than Oly or AEK till this season. But as Olympiakos swept GS 3-0 in Rizoupoli, they became known to the Turkish crowd. However, has to be implied that, this season's Gala has been by far the weakest for ages. PAO has an especially good reputation among GS fans, as they rolled past Fener last season! As a GS fan, still remember my scream with my friend 'GOOOOOOOL!' after that 40 meter drive from Basinas! :nw:

Hmm, good question... PAO's rep was much higher than Oly or AEK till this season. But as Olympiakos swept GS 3-0 in Rizoupoli, they became known to the Turkish crowd. However, has to be implied that, this season's Gala has been by far the weakest for ages. PAO has an especially good reputation among GS fans, as they rolled past Fener last season! As a GS fan, still remember my scream with my friend 'GOOOOOOOL!' after that 40 meter drive from Basinas! :nw:
Just what i thought. Thanks for the info Turk.

Hey, a Turkish newspaper wrote that Eyal Berkovic, formerly of Celtic & Man City is on his way to PAO... :la:

He's an Israeli, Shum is an Israeli, sounds logical???

But a Turkish paper writes Shum's gonna leave at the end of the season... Which is true? dunno! :unsure:

Hey, a Turkish newspaper wrote that Eyal Berkovic, formerly of Celtic & Man City is on his way to PAO...  :la:

He's an Israeli, Shum is an Israeli, sounds logical???

But a Turkish paper writes Shum's gonna leave at the end of the season... Which is true? dunno! :unsure:
Typical newspapers :lol:

Let's just say if he wins the league he stays, then Berkovic will come. If he loses it then...no more Berkovic.

i hate soum but i dont want him to leave. for the past years we have been switching coaches all the time and it hasnt worked. we have a team now were leading the table, lets finish the package on sunday and take the title. he should go if he manages to F*** up in europe again - but this year was not a year from greek football in europe - (with the exception of the gays who are like that every year) :lol:

as for berkovic - no place on PAO. i dont want him, hes not that good, we have Sanmartean growing and just bought Eki gonzalez. the only midfielders worth looking into are Lakis and Kara again i feel. i am a big michaelsen fan but i feel he wont be on form or here next year...

Berkovic is a journeyman footballer with a bad attitude.

He started his career in English football with West Ham, then went to Manchester City and is now back with Harry Redknap at Portsmouth.

The guy has a big ego and an attitude problem and consistently falls out with his team mates and coaches. I say we don't need him.

As a GS fan, still remember my scream with my friend 'GOOOOOOOL!' after that 40 meter drive from Basinas! :nw:

haha! :rolleyes:

it's pity that GS fans should rely on other teams cuz their team suuuuucks against FB! :ph34r: :P

it's pity that GS fans should rely on other teams cuz their team suuuuucks against FB!

i hope u watched the last game btwn Gala and Fener...

it was not us that sucked, but only Mr Arzuman! :P

he didn't whistle a clear foul against Cesar Prates, and the ball came back for the second Fener goal with four mins to go! :huh:

i do accept that this year's Gala is perhaps the worst ever, but referees have really hung us up! <_<

Look at what Mr Douros did in PAO-Oly game! Stoltidis' goal was not 'a goal' cause the ball did not cross the line! Georgatos and Castilo should be sent off but they remained and it was that unlucky Giovanni to be sent off! And just before the Oly goal, he should have awarded a penalty to PAO!!! :box: :box: :box:

It seems that we're having disastrous a season in refereeing at both ends of the Aegean... :tdown:

Berkovic is a journeyman footballer with a bad attitude.

Hey friend, if to say the least Ezequiel had the same problem! Played for Rosario then came to Fiorentina. After the relegation of 'La Violás', he turned back to Argentina to play for Boca J. There he had a few problems with teammates (foremost with Carlos Tevez).

Berkovic is a good player on the pitch and probably the second most well-known guy of Israeli soccer, runner-up to Michael Haim Revivo...

I think PAO may sign him! He is, i believe sure to perform equal to Eki! :box:

Archived