Phantis Forums

Seven - the movie trailer

drakos13

did they make a moie for the 5-0 beating MANU gave u ?

or about the 3-0 in rizoupoli?

oh because losing 3-0 to MACCABI HAIFA, 5-1 to ROSENBORG???????!??!!?!

at least Man U is a world class team.

And 7-0 is in the recordbooks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and Juventus is not a world class team?

they only have more CL wins then ManU

how about your losses to stugart and Auxerre ?

5-0 might not be in the recordbook but it;s still bad!

but I like the 3-0 desctruction we inflicted on the vazeles last year the most!!

thrilos mtl quote did they make a moie for the 5-0 beating MANU gave u ?

ummmmmmmmm u lost 4-0 in old trafford :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and we are the only greek team that has taken a point off manchester 1-1 in 2000 (equaliser by scholes in injury time)

say what u want u guys lost to Manu 5-0 also

I would not brag about a tie

But the greatest joy we had was the 3-0 demolition we did of u guys last year

heck u guys even gave us the title in the first game when u scored 2 goals into your own net on our behalf that helped the tie breaker

and on behalf of OSFP and their fans we thank you for that !

say what u want ilithio olympiakos lost to manchester 4-0 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and do u need reminders bout the biggest kseftilla of all 7-0 to juve.

id prefer mate to be disgraced domestically and not be kseftismeni in front of all in europe. Ive spoken to some juve fans who reside in torino and they say olympiakos is the worst team they have ever faced in a european tie. I think that pretty sums up ur flimsy reputation by residing nations in europa LOL.

Get some respect in europe and maybe one day some prasinous may take of their hat to ur team

Statistics of Olympiakos and PAO record in Europe and Greece in the last 7 yrs:

Europe:

Olympiakos: UEFA Champions league Quarter-finals 98/99

Panathinaikos: UEFA Champions league Quarter-finals Quarter-finals 01/02

UEFA Cup Quarter-finals 02/03

Trophies:

Olympiakos: 0

Panathinaikos: 0

Greece:

Olympiakos: Championships: 7 titles 97/98 - 02/03

Cups: 1 Cup 98/99

Panathinaikos: Championships: 0

Cups: 0

Trophies:

Olympiakos: 8

Ok so yous made the quarter-finals in UEFA Cup so PAO is better in europe but i still see no trophy. I dont think i need to say anything about Greece. If you would rather be disgraced in greece and be abit better in europe so be it. Id rather keep killing in the league and have some silverware to hold up in glory. But thats just me personally...

Maybe we should make a poll over this...

ok so they got killed 7-0 ? and

they will bounbce back in september u watch

say what u want in the C.L we were still better then u (same wins we also had 1 more goal)

only our group was harder we didnt have the might morpin power rangers like they did

bravo mad yanis once again

these guys to them going to the final 8 is like winning it all

ama ine etsi then we can say the same since we went also in the final 8 in 1999

Plus we also have a victory in italy vs juventus

they only have ties

we have 8 titles they have 0 00000000000

plus a greek cup

they make is sound like they dont care about the domestic

if Real madrid Juve went 7 years in a row with no league title heads would be rolling

But when PAO ties akratito wasting valuable points and also fail to beat us when it counted (the 3-0 rizoupoli disaster) they blame us

They complain about refs corruption theyre not any better and it was proven in the first greek cup game vs aek. (11 vs 9, scoring aty the 94th_

anyways,

Europe:

Trophies:

Greece:

Trophies:

Ok so yous made the quarter-finals in UEFA Cup so PAO is better in europe but i still see no trophy. I dont think i need to say anything about Greece. If you would rather be disgraced in greece and be abit better in europe so be it. Id rather keep killing in the league and have some silverware to hold up in glory. But thats just me personally...

First of all winning the greek league gets you NOTHING outside of greece. One of our last 3 runs has gotten us more respect in europe than all 32 greek championships has gotten you gays. Nobody outside of greece gives a rats ass about our league so stop comparing it and trying to make it better than european play. Once people saw us dominating our group in 2001 and seeing you guys lose 3-0 to Maccabbi and then having you win the greek league made it clear to everybody what kind of league we have here in greece. There are no Akratitos and Egaleo in europe. In europe only the strong survive. The only appeal of the greek league to me is beating you gays. Nothing more nothing less.

ok so in euro what has been won exactly by PAO?

What going a round here and there more then us?

and this proves what ?

its a popularity contest ? I mean u cant compared Manu to PAO Or Juve to PAO

they have somnething u guysa dont have titles to prove it!!

well if u dont care about winning the greek league then y are u guys dying to dethrown us?

I mean just get in the c.l and screw the greek league

Greeks in general care about the greek leauge Italians donmt care about the greek league

Yeah so we lost to maccabi di du see what we did to Bayer 6-2? how come u dont talk aboit that

Bayer was also the runners up that year !!

U guys dream u can be in the same category as Juve, Real!

getting killed 5-0 vs man u is not a good start!!

First of all its easter so i think out of respect we shouldnt fight untill the holiday is over which is monday. secondly who cares about what was done 7 years in a row or who did better in europe thats the "Past" we can sit here n talk about the past all you want but the fact is now where in the "present" and both of these teams have got 2 chances not 1 but 2, to prove who is the best you point which is in the "present".... After these 2 matches a played n won then that team will b the true champions of all time with, Oly winning the title 7 years in a row n going for an 8th plus a cup which would put them over the top and pao who has its great european run and showing the world what greeks r made out of plus going for this years title and cup. all this my friends will be decided at the end of the year and then will see who are the true champions coz both teams have it in there palm of there hands n there are no excuses this time around!!!

Anyways Happy Easter to all!!!!

to end this ridiculous argument

you have won the title 7 years in a row

PANATHINAIKOS IS RESPEECTED IN EUROPE

OSFP HAS NO REPUTATION IN EUROPE

END OF ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaD_YiaNs Posted on Apr 10 2004, 02:33 PM

Europe:

Trophies:

Greece:

Trophies:

Sorry guys, but I couldn't stop that argument because many fans of Olympiakos thinking the way MaD_YiaNs does and I think that they really need an ANSWER!

Here is their fairytale: They are counting only the last seven years because they are getting the championships, (how they succeed that? Well, that's another issue and very well known) they are mentioning games like the Olympiakos - Panathinaikos 3-0 and that the only difference among these teams in Europe is that Panathinakos has qualified to the quarter finals in UEFA, bla bla bla.....

My question is this: Why don't you count the last 20 years or 30 years???

If you do that, you'll see that there is a balance between these 2 teams in Greece (Championships and Cups). Just remember that you had 10 PETRINA years (not 7). You said about last year's 3-0. Ok, what about the Panathinaikos - Olympiakos 4-0 (Cup Final 1986)?? or even the Panathinaikos - Olympiakos 8-2 in 1930? :lol:

(I am just kidding because this is too old but hey...THAT'S TRUE!!!!)

Well the point is, that there is no doubt that the best 2 teams in Greece are Panathinaikos and Olympiakos. So which is their difference? The difference is that if you count these decades, you'll see that Panathinaikos in Europe reached once the FINAL (!!!), twice the Semi Finals and 3 times the Quarter Finals. What Olympiakos did? one time in the Quarter Finals. So, what do you prefer? A couple of more Greek Championships or EUROPEAN REPUTATION AND RESPECT???

:nw: PANATHINAIKOS FC. THE ONE AND ONLY !!!!! :nw:

Ok here is a reality for PAO fans to understand:

-7 years in a row we are champs

Regardless of refs corruption (not that PAO doesnt do the same (the first cup game vs aek this year ) ,the 10 years we went with no title.

God know how many other games they did that with the refs

u cant say that u guys are better then us in greece , when the facts speak for themselves) now if u still fail to see we are jings of greek soccer (not euro) then do something about it and win this sunday !!!

Here is anotehr reality check: the game in rizouli was in May

Pao went to Portugal in April ? what they were still tired and thats why they lost?

The reason we bring this up is to prove to u guys that u failed to beat us when it counted. You could have dethrowned us but Failed miserably

We would prefer european but since our silverware comes from greece,,,, welll we can be proud of that

U guys have won no trophy in 7 years and I can understand the furstration!!

and if u switch the facts,,,, u guys would be bragging about Greece we would brag about europe.

And the fact we have 32 titles compared to your 18 also says it all!

Point final

thrillosmtl Posted on Apr 15 2004, 09:32 PM

Here is anotehr reality check: the game in rizouli was in May

Pao went to Portugal in April ? what they were still tired and thats why they lost?

Have you forgot all the incidents that took part during that day? Who said anything about tiredness??

The reasons that Panathinaikos lost are: (my opinion)

1) Magic move from Kokkalis to double up the bonuses! The players of Olympiakos had an extra motive. From the other hand, the dioikhsh of Panathinaikos prefered to keep the crabs in their pockets. I am sure that this affected the players.

2)The dioikhsh and the president of Panathinaikos prefered to watch the game from TV while they send the players completely unprotected to the battlefield.

3)Kokkalis, many days before the match he started to attack to Panathinaikos. The dioikhsh of Panathinaikos didn't even respond!!! That was bad for the moral of the players.

4)The biggest reason of all, is of course the 3rd world's condition that Panathinaikos faced in the stadium. Just remember the incident in the bellows (fisouna), the attack inside the lockers room, the attack to the bus, the fact that we didn't even made a preliminary heating, etc. We are talking about a game that should never got start. If you are having a different opinion about this, then mention me an advanced country that would allow a match with these conditions to start...

Anyway, lets leave that match behind because there is another one coming...

And it's happening to be damn crucial....

Now, Kokkalis wants Leoforos to be a church like Rizoupoli in the first round. He has definetely forgot what happened last year!! If this ain't hypocrisy then what is it???

In Sunday morning, When I'll wake up, the first song that I'll listen it's going to be "AC/DC - If You Want Blood (You've Got It)" to get in the right mood because I am having this feeling that we are going to kick asses!!! :tup:

(inside the field of course....)

My friend Thrillosmtl,

I want you to know that the thought of arguing back and forth with you, never crossed my mind. We are just exchanging opinions as civilized human beings. As a matter of fact, I have already expressed a good opinion about you in my first post (after the game with Auxerre). I like to tease all the fans of Olympiakos and I accept their teasing too. I am trying to be as much openminded as I can be and I don't have any problem to take something back if I was wrong. This is why this forum exist anyway, to exchange opinions and to adopt news ideas or better opinions than ours. If you want to become a better man, first of all you have to listen.....and then to think.....

P.S. I hope the game to be a celebration!!!

I listen and I read my friend

In these forums insults opinions ,, sarcasm is traded back and forth

U guys are giving us facts what u think of OSFP

we give u facts about PAO

For a while all PAO fans is trash OSFP left and right because of their EURO record

we trash u guys because u have not won anythign in greece

Ive read most of these posts

Ive been trashed Ive trashed

the arguments are pointless since we are not able to change each others minds

Im not looking to become a better person throguh these posts

I have otherways of doing this

But when someone trashes OSFP expect to be trashed back

You cant handle it,,,,too bad!

For avoiding any misunderstanding, I would like to tell you Thrillosmtl that in the beginning of my previous post, I was refering to you but from the middle and after, I was speaking in general. For example, when I wrote " If you want to become a better man, first of all you have to listen.....and then to think....." that wasn't going for you. It was just a phrase that it suited fine (for me) as an ending to my post. Maybe I should have been more enlightening.

thrillosmtl Posted on Apr 16 2004, 11:04 PM

Im not looking to become a better person throguh these posts

I have otherways of doing this

Nobody said the opposite :)

I agree with most of the other things that you have mentioned.

1 day left before the big match, I just can't wait...

Archived