Greece:

Olympiakos: Championships: 7 titles 97/98 - 02/03

Cups: 1 Cup 98/99

Panathinaikos: Championships: 0

Cups: 0

Trophies:

Olympiakos: 8

Panathinaikos: 0

Ok so yous made the quarter-finals in UEFA Cup so PAO is better in europe but i still see no trophy. I dont think i need to say anything about Greece. If you would rather be disgraced in greece and be abit better in europe so be it. Id rather keep killing in the league and have some silverware to hold up in glory. But thats just me personally...

Greek Cups mean nothing to any European or Turkish soccer spectator. :tdown:

Another matter is Olympiakos have won the last two titles in a very controversial manner. :angry:

And no one looks at a single victory or humiliation. Oly's 6-2 win over TSV or 0-7 loss to Juve are of no sense now. B)

But i have to say that PAO is much more reputed in Turkey than Olympiakos and if Olympiakos didn't beat Gala 3-0 this season, they would be of an unworthy crap to our press & media. :tdown:

Everbody interested in soccer knows Fyssas, Karagounis, Konstantinou, Vlaovic, Olisadebe, Basinas, Nikopolidys, Henriksen and Goumas. But people mainly know about Zetterberg, Giovanni and Karembeu... And of course the fact that Oly changed 19 coaches in 9 years... ;)

Even this rate of coaching staff replacements show how those seven championships were won... :box:

There you go Gavrakia. There it is. Thats how other european countries think. Now you know who is respected in other countries and who isn't. Gee i wonder how the italians feel. WHo is more respected? Us who eliminated Juve in 2000 or you guys who lost 7-0 to their B side. Next time you play them they might field the under 21 womens team to make the score a little closer since the B team couldn't achieve that feet. :lol:

The only silverware Olympiakos might win would be if uefa formed balkans champions league.

Even then they would find it hard beating xipoliti from albania..............

Champions of greece, rejects in europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na einai kala o kokkalis kai to portofoli tou......................

What are you talking about Albania!!! Albanian teams are too good for Oly and bigger in history than Oly.

The Gays can't even beat a team from Israel and Cyprus. Maybe they should form a Meditereanean Losers League and try to finish 2nd :lol:

The only silverware Olympiakos might win would be if uefa formed balkans champions league.

Good Idea... Which teams would u invite?

2 groups, 8 teams...

Group A

-PAO :nw:

-Fenerbahce :box:

-Rapid Bucharest

-Red Star Belgrade

Group B

-Galatasaray :nw:

-Partizan Tirana

-Olympiakos :box:

-Levski Sofia FK

...cool tournament, isn't it? hope that Oly could clinch second spot in that tight(!) group! :box:

Yeah so we lost to maccabi di du see what we did to Bayer 6-2? how come u dont talk aboit that

Bayer was also the runners up that year !!

actually the year before they were runners up . that year was the year they came in 4th or 5th to last in the bundesliga. also that was bayer's 2nd team i think they were missing the majority of their starters.

U guys are so full of it youre even blind

We trash Leverkuzen 6-2 despite the fact they were finalists in the C.L U guys are not impressed we lost to a jewish team who will never reach the C.L again,,,,u find that acceptable.

Y dont u go ask the europeans how you have reached the C.L iF U TELL THEM we keep finishing 2md to OSFP each and every year they will laugh at you!

whatever when we destroyed u 3-0 at rizoupoli that was greater joy then the 6-2

But when u guys decide to stop blaming the refs for your halia in Greece come see us !!

OK AND WHERTE IS MACCABI HAIFA NOW?

At least we can associate the words champions with something

7 years champs in greece

1 greek cup

u guys:

0 championships

0 cups

but at least to give u credit

you are champs in:

crying,.,,,insults,,,sarcasm...and the best euro champions by going to the quarters!!

7 years champs in greece

1 greek cup

u guys:

0 championships

0 cups

you are champs in:

crying,.,,,insults,,,sarcasm...and the best euro champions by going to the quarters!!

Look i can understand why ur crying but really it has to stop now... its ok u wont b able to buy the league this year so stop it... u can think of it as a possative because since u cant buy it no more, that means u can buy good players and focus on becoming more competative in europe n not get raped 7-0(juve), 3-0(Hafia), 5-1(rosenberg)...

If u manage to do all that, then the whole of europe will stop :lol: at u, and u can win the Greek league n actually fill contempt bcoz u won it fair n square without cheating i mean doesnt that feel beta?? :D

P.s plus ull stop crying which would benifit all of us in this forum :P

7 years champs in greece

1 greek cup

u guys:

0 championships

0 cups

you are champs in:

Its better to be in the top 8 of europe than the best in Greece. And that is UNDEBATABLE. Real football fans don't need trophies to tell them who the best team is. They decide on their own football knowledge. ;)

y do we continue arguing non stop?

anyways. u guys have been crying 7 years about the refs

and yet u say well its gonna end no more bying

well i can assume that since Kokkali has no longer connections to pasok u guy swill be the ones bying now.

the way u bought before 1997 .. U might as well start buying again because time and time again u have proven u cannot beat OSFP when it counts when u have a chance to dethrown us so what better way then to buy yourself to the top

(like the greek cup game in aek)

u guys were the top 8 what 2 years ago?

so we were in the top 8 in 99.

and if u would rather be the top 8 in euro when u lose the titles and blame the refs again come se eme about "well we dont care about the greek league"

Man I wish I was a coach for PAO.

I would tell my players: guys win but if U lose,,, just blame the refs,,,imastan kourasmeni,., dont worry about soccer facts!!

I found a new motto for you.

Cry babies of Greece,,,, 7 years running (going on 8)

U guys think that u are the top 8 in euro ? did u =forget the rape Manu gave u (5-0)

say what u want about your euro champiuonships....if u guys are sooooo good in euro,,, y can u not beat us 7 years? now

of course u will reply with trhe refs!

PS: I aint crying,,, I mean im expressing my opinion. but if u think im crying a week now I mean ive been a memeber here what 6 months fadazoume what crying u guys have been doing the last 7 years before I became a memer here!!

heres how it goes- in a completly fair and balanced league PAO with stronger competition PAO has had more success.

Im not saying all of Oly's 7 were rigged- but there were some . Efmidiadis was an example. Oly could finish the little teams off every game thats why they won. but when it comes to constant big competition they could not do it.

Archived