Phantis Forums

SL1-R21: Apollon Smyrnis - PAOK (02-02-22, 21:30 EET)

Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Athens4 said:

Sure, but at the same time they have also made it. What has Jaba done except for make UEFA team of the week once?

By the way, how do you know all these things about footballers?

But that wasn’t your original comment and complaint. So only the real good players who have great pedigree can go party? You said the opposite earlier. 

And Instagram! Haha people post pictures and videos to show off to us meek who are sitting in 20 degree weather

1 minute ago, PaokCT said:

But that wasn’t your original comment and complaint. So only the real good players who have great pedigree can go party? You said the opposite earlier. 

And Instagram! Haha people post pictures and videos to show off to us meek who are sitting in 20 degree weather

Somehow I don't think CR7 and co are out partying every night. You can't say the same about Jaba. In fact I would say that applies to most players in Greece. It is why so few go on to do greater things.

19 hours ago, pash said:

Ridiculous comment. I am a virtual shut-in and still got covid last week. The implications of what you're saying are bizarre and frankly pretty dumb.

Even considering Jaba's habits? Really? You think I just said it without any consideration to what he did before his loan spell?