Phantis Forums

SL1-R20: PAOK - Olympiakos Piraeus (30-01-22, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

There are players out there stealing a living. I saw better quality football in the London Saturday League at Regent's Park yesterday.

Why on Earth is Vieirinha starting a game like this? He is done just like Crespo. Lucescu is on a completely different planet. Ingason may make tackles in the box but his passing and possession are both abysmal.

There were quite a few occasions where they gave the ball away and we gave it straight back to them. We have a very slow and uncreative team, and the annoying thing is that they are not much better. Most of passing was backwards as we don't have the speed going forward. With some proper investment last summer we could easily be challenging for the title. 

Exactly. Veirinha and Crespo should be bench players coming into the game at the end to help with their experience. 

We made too many mistakes and so did Olympiakos. We were the better team with more clear cut chances to win the game. Too bad a win would have made the rest if the SL season more exciting.

Yup, even Biseswar. By starting him, you ruined his best asset. Coming in late to make a change. 40 minutes in and he was shot. Then when you replace him, you have no Attacking center mid to come in, hence why we put Zivkovic there. Biseswar, Vierinha are players who come in at the end and give a 20 minute spark. Even Akpom at the end wasn’t running anymore. Idk why we didn’t put in Colak. 

Like everyone saw this, yet it wasn't done. Makes me wonder why he kept Akpom in? As a coach myself, I know there are outside forces that determine things that we don't see as fans. Maybe Colak was ill, or didn't have a good practice. But if it was to keep the 1-1 by bringing on Schwab, that would be the wrong decision. That draw pretty much solidifies the league for Olympiakos. If we won, we would have been 6 points behind and the title race would be on. I would've gone for the win if i was Lucescu. He coached scared.

• Like it 1