Phantis Forums

ECL-QR3-L1: Bohemians Dublin - PAOK (03-08-21, 21:45 EEST)

Blackhawk

What an embarassment.  It's going to be a long season if something doesn't change soon.  The fact that Varella and Crespo are still on the team is horrible.  The fact the Vierinha is a starter is horrible.  It's all horrible.  We've made no quality signings and I don't see any quality players coming.

• Like it 1

If Warda is in trouble with the law for what some claim I am all in favor of getting rid of him. But as of now those are just claims. You cannot tell me Warda wouldn’t have been useful last night. A top 4 of Oliviera, Tzolis, Warda, Zivkovic is MILES better than Kagawa and El Kaddouri. 

It was all up to Warda to still be part of the team and he blew it. Once again. And for the 3rd straight time. And if the rumors of sexual misconduct against a minor are true he has no place on this team, or any other team for that matter. If that mafioso Beos does not want anything to do with him, than things are serious. Enough of Warda. He will only create distractions down the road if he stays.

Zivkovic might be better thank Kagawa, but yesterday he was one of our worst players, starting with the miss into an empty goal in the 2nd minute of the game. But let's not pick on specific players. The whole team sucked. Unless the team's attitude changes in the return match we will have difficulties advancing.

33 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Zivkovic might be better thank Kagawa, but yesterday he was one of our worst players, starting with the miss into an empty goal in the 2nd minute of the game. But let's not pick on specific players. The whole team sucked. Unless the team's attitude changes in the return match we will have difficulties advancing.

I think he needs more quality around him. It is clear he isn't quite able to carry the team.