Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2019

Blackhawk

I'll start.

We have been linked to Lucas Martín Villafáñez.

Also we are allegedly making an offer for Masouras of Panionios whose contract expires at end of season, but we are dangling the prospect of Lambrou free transfer as part of the deal in order to bring him to Toumba in mid-season.

He also said that the 40 days are how long until his house renovations are completed...

I'd take Villafanez, if we get rid of El Kaddouri. I don't see the point of Masouras when we have Lamprou. Neither of them will get a run anyway, so it seems like a real waste of time to look at so many wingers.

Sporting Clube de Portugal is interested in Koulouris. They want him on loan till the end of the season. We want to sell him for 7 mio. Sporting is expected to come back with a request for a loan including an option to buy him in 2019.

InPAOK says Watford are also interested in Koulouris. Remains to be seen, but let the bidding war begin!

Not sure which team I'd prefer him at - Sporting has a much better striker in Dost than anything Watford has, but Watford's depth is much better. They're also the British Udinese (for obvious reasons), so I'm not sure he'd get a run there.

I agree. He plays in a position where we have two people on the squad now (Canas and Wernbloom), and another on loan (Moulin). We'd need to get rid of two of those guys for him to get any time at all. Personally I'd prefer he stay at Xanthi the rest of this season and then go from there.

Any word on price? Transfermarkt rates him at 300k: https://www.transfermarkt.com/dimitrios-meliopoulos/profil/spieler/416484

Tahma, I understand your frustration, but unfortunately we need foreign referees as well as we need foreign players. Foreign players like Prijovic. A Greek Prijovic would have already pushed for a transfer. In past years he would go to POK. Now, of course, we offer more money than POK. But he would push to go abroad. Instead, he chooses to stay with us. Give me more of that. We need players who love the team and not only their bank accounts.