Phantis Forums

GK-SF-L1: PAOK - Olympiakos (02-Mar-16, 19:30 GR)

Blackhawk

Most of the rioters you mention had left the field before that screenshot took place. They are vastly outnumbered by the police, who will continue to stand there and let chairs be thrown. Looks like the rest of the stadium is starting to clear out, Gate4's area looks just as full as before from this angle.

Stop blaming the fans. How can you sit their and watch this ans say ah well.

Savvidis has a reponsibility to do something. People will be going ti jail tonight cause of marinakis.

This has to end. This cannot go on and we blame our own for standing up for us.

At Metropolis everybody is fed up with the situation.

They predicted the %}%^#* of Pappas. The bus of the Gavs just arrived normally at Toumba. Without problems. The started with the decisions of the ref.

And they say that the next ten years football in Greece will be the same if the referees do not change.

What did I miss?? There are Oly fans saying that there were 2 penalties not given to them in this match....Did I miss some things?

The fans may be to blame...but let me say this:  If I was in Greece, in my early 20's unemployed, and fed up with the s%$#! we saw today, there is no way in hell I wouldn't have been one of those guys rushing the field, except, I would have opened the ref's head.  Not a lame karate kick you see these chickens doing....I would have hunted him down, chased him down and cracked his melon wide open.

That was then....Kids and a wife made me a semi-civilized human being.

• Like it 1

Stop blaming the fans. How can you sit their and watch this ans say ah well.

Savvidis has a reponsibility to do something. People will be going ti jail tonight cause of marinakis.

This has to end. This cannot go on and we blame our own for standing up for us.

Do you really think that the focus will be at the referee after tonight's game? Or will it be at the monkeys that threw flares for 40 minutes straight?

We can blame the diaitisia for many things, but in the end of the day it's the fans (some hundred of 25 000) that will give them a 0-3 win. It's the "fans" that will give us a point-deduction and it's the fans that scare away the families and the children from the stadium. 

I don't have anything against pyro and I'm actually burning in the stands myself, but I'm 100% against throwing flares onto the pitch and screwing my team. The flares should be kept in the stands and not be thrown in some act of trying to mimic the afghanis running around in the suburbs of Athens. 

You want Savvidis to take care of the referee problems? We will have greater problems than that when Savvidis is tired of being embarrassed by the fans and leaves.

• Like it 1

Mak did the right thing. If this is how you want it i walk and F*** you all.

Mak did the right thing today and should be appluaded for trying to stop this s%$#!.

I support savvidis paok to not attend semi final second leg