Phantis Forums

AEK- Olympiakos

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, I opened the match topic and we won again. I'm taking control of the situation and naming myself the permanant match day topic starter after last weeks loss.

We havent really done anyhing. Baroja scares me. Kamikazee junp there that almost went in.

OMG back to back reds to OLYM this has never happen

We deserved that one after a much improved second half.

Aravvidis, Galo, and Arzo were brutal. Johannsen is a beast. Mandalos was mediocre and Vargas?

What can you say? Meaningless game for OLY but big win for us.

That ref was horrendous--as usual in the SL.

Arzo was GREAT today IMO.

Well played AEK. Ref seemed fair. Not happy with the result, but expected the biggest challenge for Olympiacos to come from AEK before the season even started.

Hopefully you keep Poyet and secure second spot. Europe has missed AEK in it.

BRAVO AEKARA MOU, AROSTIA MOU!

Game only really kicked off in the 2nd half once Oly got their first red. Gave them a reality check and kept them on their toes and kind of woke them up a bit, it also woke us up and ofcourse made it more possible for us to attack being a man up, we were able to remove one of the 4 CM's (Zuculini) and throw on Pekhart to make it a 4-4-2, he had instant impact as his miss hit landed at Mandalos' feet who's shot went just wide.

Was a nice save by Roberto and he was unlucky with the rebound as he got his fingers to it, but that guy Vargas does it again, didnt do much else, but then again he would be Vargas if he did :lol:

Simoes for me is our best player. The guy is a work horse he was EVERYWHERE on the pitch, guy is a legend already IMO.

Bravo to the boys, feels good to get revenge for last years home game, and also to end their unbeaten run makes it that much sweeter.

Hopefully next season this game had a meaning to it title wise, but none the less and VERY big win for us, bravo sta paidia and bravo to Poyet, he went over to Original at the end of th egame and was first pumping like a mad man, this guy will be here next season.

What a win F*** the gavri and their unbeaten record, they can whinge all they want about the cards and penalty but if it was in their favour they'd be taking it and laughing at us.

Bravo Aek today you did us ALL proud

Meli killed it at the end "we beat ali baba and the 40 thieves" hahahahaha

Was the foul that led to the first red on ara legit? Hard to tell from the replays I saw. Looked like he was clipped but couldn't tell for sure.

Good result and nice to end the unbeaten streak at the same time.

Oh yeah and Siovas holding up four fingers at the end of the game. That piece of trash can shove the four fingers up Savvas Theodoridis ass. Pieces of garbage, all of them. They don't know how to lose gracefully, they are like a spoiled child not getting the toy they wanted on Christmas.

Edited by Original 21

Kasami could of worded it better! Well done aek on winning the game, we should of kept our heads, but in the end it's about winning the title and I can't wait for another fiesta come the end of the season, well done again to aek on winning there cup final

I just saw a video of Meli talking at halftime to the m#$%! who he apparently threatened and it seems that its 2 guys have a convo only, if Meli threatened him he wouldn't have sat there and continued the convo and if the m#$%! who claims he was threatened actually was threatened he wouldn't be sitting there continuing his convo with Meli.  Bunch of bitter lying c*nts