Phantis Forums

Greek Super League Game Topic

Guest PastMember

When you begin with the mentality all  oly fans are x or all aek fans are z, you can't have a meaningful exchange. You have already made up your mind and are not open to discuss things outside of a rigid set of opadiko posturing.

I don't agree with what Meli did if its true but why shouldn't he do it when their owner does similar things? What it only can happen for them and not anyone else?

All day I have been hearing the 1st red wasn't a foul, that's how deluded these Oly fans are, yet I bet you anything I have if an AEK player fouled an Oly player the same way they'd be screaming red card all day long.

This has burnt them big time and suck s%$#! to them, the best is that they were reduced to 9 players and lost by a penalty, the Karma is just fabulous in my eyes :)

Tzatziki tell us your thoughts on kasami and his interview, what do you find it hard to admit a bad thing about a player of yours also?

I think Kasami was in the heat of the moment and lost his composure. The way he expressed himself was unprofessional but I agreed with the points he made. Especially about Botia's red and the tackle on Kasami.

About Meli, it is totally reprehensible to have an "owner" of a major team being on the record making death threats. These types of behaviours out in the open like that show what little regard Greeks have for the rule of law. Sports are a reflection of society in a way, draw whatever conclusions you will from what you see.

Marinaki is surely no saint, when that exchange happened way back when with Cisse, it was very unbecoming of a club President, and I'm sure he realized that after the fact. These types of behaviours belong in the past and need to be called out, not encouraged. 

ALL footballers get interviewed at "heat of the moment: yet not many sounded bitter like he did.

As for the rest of what you said I agree with you and its good to see you speak some decent truth because both our owners are far from saints, but when one does it its fine yet when the other does it you guys go mad, that's what I don't get.......

Forget about this you guys talk, it is counter productive. I don't assume that you speak for all aek fans, and I would appreciate some reciprocity on your part. We will have better dialogue this way trust me.

If any of you guys saw the 'pre game' show on antenna you will now realise that ALL THIS Bull s%$#! is not the creation of Marinakis or Kokkalis or Tzigger or Meli etc...

I am old enough to remember all this rubbish...

these idiots have been doing this for the better part of 40 years....Fatboy was in kindergarten....

the exchange between the presidents in the January 1991 match between aek - osfp...was  a priceless piece of history and education to all here...even the way the Senior police Officer conducted himself was beyond comical....

there are a lot romantic memories about greek football and greek society from the 1980s and 1990s.....but I can tell you ALL of greece's  modern tangible problems come from that era

What kasami said was very unprofessional, and he needs a good talking to about his actions going forward! But I'm sick and tired of these corruption accusations! They have no place in our forum! You wanna talk smack.....do it in your own forum!!!!

Kasami is a dog, he showed his colours last season in the kypello when he held his little balls toward our fans. His interview only confirmed it.

You cant go on air and say F*** and F*** and blame the refs and our players, you are a paid professional footballer, at like one.

I had to laugh at Theodoridis and his interview, blaming on their delay to the ground on AEK fans, that's how sad he is, cop the loss on the chin and move on mate the league is yours, but the more they all go on the more it shows how much this loss really hurt them.

and........how does this differ from the attitude and response from AEK/PAO/PAOK etc when they lose......

They are all as bad as each other....yet some here condone actions depending on color.....

I love the one of how we killed Fetfas career......but we hear support for AEK ruining Tzanetopoulos....

• Like it 1

Sorry Sheriff but what he said in his interview was terrible and very unprofessional, you don't go on tv and swear like he did and throw the word F*** around like you're saying hello. He just showed how bitter he was and how much that result hurt him and its karma to him for what he did toward our fans in the kypello last season when you guys scored the winner.

Now let me ask you this, Zikos made a statement once upon a time saying Oly has refs helping them and whatever else and received a 2 match ban, will Kasami receive the same thing?

Zikos????? geez you guys choose to hold grudges for decades....

players in all leagues including Greece...bring the game into disrepute all the time with their comments.....

when in recent times...say last 5 years was a GSL player banned for bringing the game into disrepute because of comments made at an interview?

many a time a player makes inflammatory statements...

Umm Zikos was an AEK player at the time, not holding onto anything just giving you an example.

Players bring the game into disrepute? Oh do they go on air and say F*** a few times, bag the opposition and call them a small team do they? If so I must have missed these players doing it the last 3 decades.....

Zikos is your example of a player being banned for comments, ok it wasn't within the last 5 years but he was banned for 2 games for what he said.

• Tzatziki changed the title to Greek Super League Game Topic
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic