Phantis Forums

Greek Super League Game Topic

Guest PastMember

51 minutes ago, ThrylosG7 said:

Ive seen those given countless times outside the box - and it all depends on the context of the play . I personally dont think that it should be a penalty either -

HOWEVER if it was given you could make a case for it because the player didnt dive , there was clear contact - and the Paok player was not reeaally trying that hard to get the ball..either way I am happy with the decision .

Regarding the flares and smoke bombs - I think that Ivic made a fool of himself - his own players didnt want to come off.. they felt they could still get a result - in fact they had a great chance after the restart...

But the only contact made is with the shoulder and that's not a foul, the PAOK player jockeys the ball away. As I didn't see anything after the actual incident, did the Oly player even call for a penalty?

Edited by Original Sydney

13 hours ago, ThrylosG7 said:

Not at all - I think he glanced at the ref - asking the question ..then just got up and got on with it - he didnt do the usual arm waving screaming ..looking up at the sky asking for heavenly intervention. 

Eh I guess if he wasn't looking for it then he himself new there wasn't much in it. But its football and im sure penalties have been given in the past like that, but for me personally I think it would be very soft to give that, no malice and shoulder to shoulder.

Le Tallec's goal should have stood but given that there were 2 Atromitos players offside and probably obstructing the linesman it's just bad luck for Atromitos.

If you read SDNA then there's this criminal conspiracy. Whenever a referee or linesman makes a mistake against Olympiacos' opponents it's all rigged. When the mistake is against Olympiacos it's human error.

It is not easy after a derby loss to keep your cool, let alone concede that your rival was better, it takes @@ and shows character. Bravo sou file. At the end of the day we are all fans, we do not get paid by our teams to wage PR campaigns. It is refreshing to be able to exchange posts without having to be internet hooligans for our cubs. :king-741814:

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2016 at 3:14 PM, ProudHellene said:

Just noticed that gavros7 had a falling out with his gkomenaki Ksorkismenos and a "divorce" with Red Spartan ;-) 

guess they finally came to the obvious realisation that dozens of posters over the years can't be wrong and perhaps g7 really is a classless piece of s%$#! who can't engage in a civil discussion. 

Also telling is Ksorkismenos's admission that their forum can't grow. Hahaha. 

We win. 

Who is Ksorkismenos ?

Also, what did "we win" ?

Just curious.

• 4 weeks later...

Πέτυχε… Βιάνα ο Πλατανιάς!

213621.jpg

Πλατανιάς (Γιώργος Παράσχος): Σωτηρίου, Βάντερσον, Πριντέτα, Κάργας, Μπανανά, Στάθης, Μενδρινός (74’ Μαραγκός), Μουνάφο, Ντεβέσα (68’ Γιορέντε), Μανούσος, Γιακουμάκης 

Στον πάγκο: Κοκκαλάς, Αποστολόπουλος, Γουνδουλάκης, Ντίνας, Σίγκνεβιτς 

Ολυμπιακός (Πάουλο Μπέντο): Λεάλι, Ρέτσος, Βιάνα, Ντε λα Μπέγια, Φιγκέιρας, Μιλιβόγεβιτς, Μάρτινς (81’ Μπουχαλάκης), Φορτούνης, Μανθάτης (71’ Καρντόσο), Μάριν (61’ Ανδρούτσος), Ιντέγε 

Στον πάγκο: Καπίνο, Τσόρι, Καμπιάσο, , Νικολάου 

Διαιτητής: Γιώργος Φουκάκης 

Γήπεδο: Περιβόλια

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0Wv4IDtrM

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have a clue what has been going on with Marin??

Αναλυτικά η αποστολή για τον αγώνα με την ΑΕΚ 
Ανδρούτσος, Μποτία, Καρντόσο, Χουτεσιώτης, Σισοκό, Ντα Κόστα, Ντε Λα Μπέγια, Ελιουνούσι, Φιγκέιρας, Φορτούνης, Ιντέγε, Λεάλι, Μανθάτης, Μάρτινς, Ρέτσος, Ρομαό, Σεμπά, Βιάνα

Shocking loss today in Karaiskaki no less by a very determined Panionios squad. Fans booed staff and players, Marinaki payed a visit to the locker rooms.

Μάγκας Πανιώνιος γονάτισε τον Ολυμπιακό στο Καραϊσκάκη!

232609.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

video

Ολυμπιακός: Λεάλι, Ντε Λα Μπέγια, Παρέδες (68’ Μανθάτης), Βιάντα, Ντα Κόστα, Ρομαό (75’ Μπουχαλάκης), Ανδρούτσος, Σεμπά, Ελιουνούσι (61’ Ανσαριφάρντ), Φορτούνης, Καρντόσο 

Στον πάγκο του Ολυμπιακού: Χουτεσιώτης, Καμπιάσο, Σισοκό, Νικολάου 

Πανιώνιος: Μπαντής, Τασουλής, Οικονόμου, Βλάχος, Γκιοατά, Κόρμπος, Σιώπης, Φούντας, Μασούρας, Σαββίδης (80’ Καθάριος), Γεσίλ (61’ Μαχμούτοβιτς) 

Στον πάγκο του Πανιωνίου: Βοσνιάδης, Λάμπρου, Αντωνιάδης, Ταγιόκο, Πλιάτσικας 

Διαιτητής: Κομίνης 
Βοηθοί: Αλεξέας, Μπετσόγλου 
Γήπεδο: Γ. Καραϊσκάκης

• Tzatziki changed the title to Greek Super League Game Topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic