Phantis Forums

AEK- Olympiakos

Original 21

Oh yeah and Siovas holding up four fingers at the end of the game. That piece of trash can shove the four fingers up Savvas Theodoridis ass. Pieces of garbage, all of them. They don't know how to lose gracefully, they are like a spoiled child not getting the toy they wanted on Christmas.

Edited by Original 21

Kasami could of worded it better! Well done aek on winning the game, we should of kept our heads, but in the end it's about winning the title and I can't wait for another fiesta come the end of the season, well done again to aek on winning there cup final

I just saw a video of Meli talking at halftime to the m#$%! who he apparently threatened and it seems that its 2 guys have a convo only, if Meli threatened him he wouldn't have sat there and continued the convo and if the m#$%! who claims he was threatened actually was threatened he wouldn't be sitting there continuing his convo with Meli.  Bunch of bitter lying c*nts

Kasami can eat one fat dick the bitter prick that he is, cant handle defeat like a real footballer, this hurt them ALTO and with words like his it just shows how deep it hurt.

Well done to everyone from AEK great result and one that will give us confidence now

It really did hurt them. They put so much effort into protecting their paper streak, just to have it broken by AEK. Can you imagine how that sits in the heads of the fanatic sheep fans? Theodoridi is losing sleep ahahaha. 

One of my friends brought flowers and chocolates to the AEK fan club saturday. He said " tha tous gamhsoume pou tha tous gamhsoume, na mh tous paroume kai sokolates gia tou agiou valentinou?" That is why Mr. Kasami, we are AEK and you are not. Because we are AEKARES and gentlemen hahaha :P

• Like it 1

Botia's was a red 100% he clipped him on his way to goal as last man.

Zuculini's was a penalty for me the ball had left his foot before Maz came and got him

As for the penalty Vargas wasn't inside the box so really don't care what they say ,maybe they should look at Roberto's positioning since he moved off his line before it was kicked.

As for Didac's tackle I honestly didn't see anything that wrong with it.

They can cry foul all they like, nothing will change this 3 points to AEK and Oly's undefeated record is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone :)

• Like it 1

• 2 months later...

So has Marinakis Reaper lets not forget the things he has also done, one is no better than the other.

As for this article who are they to come out and say anything considering the vroma that has come from their club?

Were they there to hear what was said?

Sounds like they're burning Meli got off, but when Marinakis gets let off its ok, keep burning that's all I can say.

So the 5 charges against him have nothing to do with bribery, blackmail and threats? That now have him sign into police every 15 days, you are right they aren't the same Meli doesn't need to sign into Police.

I wont even go into the kypello final vs Asteras where he went into the refs room at half time to "wish them goodluck" as he stated, iv seen so many owners go into refs rooms at half time to wish them luck , that's normal. Again you are right they are different, Marinakis goes into the refs rooms, while Meli does it in public.

Marinaki is at least on the surface, above board. He has no convictions, he does not operate the club by proxy, and he has turned his club into a model for how a Greek FC should operate. Meli is a relic of the old owner/pimp style ownership, and a cheapskate to boot. Owner/pimps of years past at least had some sort of pride for the club and tried to build a team that would compete.

Yes, because Marinaki has not manipulated Greek Football the last 5 years to the heights we have reached this season... or threatened a player like Cisse about "###### with him" 

I'm not naive enough to deny the manipulation, but he is not comparable to tigri. Also Cisse was never threatened by Marinaki.

They are both sugar daddy's which epitomizes Greek Football and why it's culture us so so wrong. Greek football will continue to drown under this model, it's not football

If there were another 2-4 owners who were like him, Greek soccer would be 2-3 notches higher over night.