Phantis Forums

SL-R12: AEL Kallonis - PAOK FC (30-Nov-15, 19:30 GR)

Blackhawk

Listening to the game, I couldn't help but feel there was a serious problem with morale. There probably still is. Has Tudor lost the dressing room? If that were the case, why would they hug the li'l teddy bear?

Personally I like the way Barca celebrate their goals: the players together with the scorer walking to the man of the assist and thanking him. And not this artificial show. The players may "love" him now but next week or the other he is just the mala.. that subbed him or started him on the bench.

Personally I like the way Barca celebrate their goals: the players together with the scorer walking to the man of the assist and thanking him. And not this artificial show. The players may "love" him now but next week or the other he is just the mala.. that subbed him or started him on the bench.

I don't have time to thank the player that did 95% of the work providing the assist.  I need all my mental faculties to show off my latest goal celebration routine ...

Listening to the game, I couldn't help but feel there was a serious problem with morale. There probably still is. Has Tudor lost the dressing room? If that were the case, why would they hug the li'l teddy bear?

Fear, seriously though he could probably pull the boots and scare the crap out of the opposition strikers

Watched a replay of the game last night on Sport Plus, and luck was on our side yesterday. Kalloni has some good chances in the beginning of the 2nd half to score and take the lead. if that happened I am sure we would not be able to come back.

Once Golasa and Mystakidis entered the game we started playing better and got what we needed, which was a win.

I my opinion Kalloni will be one of the teams that will bid goodbye to Superleague at the end of the season. The other will most likely be Panthrakikos.