Phantis Forums

Friendly: Luxembourg-Greece(13 Nov 2015, Stade Municipal, Differdange)

Omonoia9

89th min

All the decent players out all the ambaloi in. Wish I never saw this match or mainly the 2nd half. A nightmare would have been better

Ask and you shall receive! Joachim scores  <_<

Original 21 are you really going to base our team off one game? Take a look at the entire picture. Anybody

Can get lucky and have an offensive out burst once every few years. You need to base it on the last 15 games not one game

That was the only game we fielded a starting 11 with a 11 actual soccer players and look what happened. We've seen players like Tziolis, Vyntra, Klaus, Aravidis, and Karelis play in those other 14 games and look what happened. Please, I urge you to compare the starting 11 from that game to this game, look at what those players have done for their clubs this year, and look at what these scrubs have done.

And there it is.

That was some ugly ball. Are there any other European minnows we haven't lost to? Perhaps Gibraltar? I hate to say it, but I just don't think the talent level is there and that a coach can do much of anything to change that. Lack of hustle and general indifference add to the deadly recipe of ineptitude.

Tzioli in for Pelkas, a narrow second to Katsouranis in for a white hot Fetfa a while back. Skibbe gets silver for the m#&#036;%&#33; coaching decision award. Markarian keeps gold. Ranieri's Leicster stil running hot, proves he can coach and some Greek players are the problem.

Reaper are you kidding me..... Are you saying on paper the line up that we put in today even tho it's s%&#036;#&#33; in my opinion isn't good enough to beat Lux? I Don't give a F*** which players we put in we shouldn't be losing to these minnows. You say you don't you understand my logic but, you say we lost cause our line up was s%&#036;#&#33;, how good of a line up do you need to beat these teams? Most teams play there B squads against these teams. When will the excuses stop? We just need to realize we are s%&#036;#&#33; and we have become minnows ourselves. I'm going by proof we were the only team to lose to FI this entire campaign and now we lose to Lux.

A shrewd coach would look at this campaign, then disreguard any advances by epo, look at what players have any improvement left, through consultation with those in the know. His analysis would then indicate, Vyntra, Moras, Tzioli are the wrong side of thirty. Toro, MItroglou, Karnezi and Tzavella haven't got further improvement. On thin ice to go to the next level would be Karelis and Samaris. and K Paps. Then bring together a squad. The Greece team are constantly brought together 10 days too late, I don't care about club commitments. Could Not give a right royal toss actually! Chemistry together as it is More important than the friendlies.

Experience is overrated 60% of the time. Look at new athletes that come along and whoop older experienced guys, still trying to live in past glories. The Skibb is not a shrewd coach based on that, wet behind the ears and yet to win respect. Imagine bringing on Tzioli for Pelka.  

He has a fair bit of time and before the Euro starts we should have a s%$#! load of friendlies vs teams who will take part in the tournament + the two games vs Australia.

The concerning thing is we keep going for the same proven failed formula ALL THE TIME.

I will bet you that not only will we not schedule extra friendlies, but we'll actually miss a few friendly dates, just like last year.