Phantis Forums

EL-GS-R3: PAOK FC - FC Krasnodar (22-Oct-15, 22:05 GR)

Blackhawk

Press conference below. Interesting that Bulgarian reporters are starting to show up. Tudor says he's very pleased with how it went (although a different interview with Berbatov reflects how the rest of us feel)

• Like it 1

I can only assume he's pleased that we finally got a clean sheet and didn't concede a weak or silly goal.

He seems to go on and on about "kwality". I get it, but this isn't Juve, we have the players we have. Is this just an excuse, or is he going to try for "kwality" signings and is layout the ground work ...

When you make 10 signings, you can't realistically expect all 10 to pan out.  We just have to stick to a story...we can't say we need to be patient, we are rebuilding, and then act surprised when the team drops points.  It's just the way it is....At the same token, signing Berbatov to 1 year isn't a "rebuilding" move, so some actions are contradicting our words.

The Berbatov signing was a Savvidis's wet dream. Let's hope it stops there and he does not do something foolish like bringing in Ronaldinho in January. 

Like you said Boston not all 10 signings will pan out. And you don't bring in 10 new players and expect instant results. Let's be patient. So far we are still in the middle of all three competitions. We already reached one of our minimum goals, which was making the group stage of Europa League. As far as I can see we can still easily finish top 3 in SL and go far in the cup.