Phantis Forums

PAOK International Players (National Teams)

pash

Now that Kedziora is getting more time at CB than RB, I think we'll be fine. Same with Rahman, if he goes (I'm sure he will). Soares has been pretty good, and Vieirinha will get plenty of time.

What I am MORE interested in: will Tzimas actually get real minutes? We literally have no other strikers, if Brandon Thomas gets hurt or fatigued. Like surely Tzimas will be forced to start at some point, unless we start playing Taison as a false 9 or something. It will be very interesting to see what happens there. Even if Thomas starts every game, you'd think Tzimas would lock down a sold half hour each time, just out of necessity.

I think Tzimas will rotate through the starting XI with Samatta gone, agree with you pash maybe it will only end be being 20-30 minute cameos off the bench but still some solid minutes for him. 

I think Despodov can play as a striker too (think I've read he has done so for his old club and occasionally for Bulgarian NT) so he may also come into calculations. 

15 hours ago, paokarag4 said:

I think Tzimas will rotate through the starting XI with Samatta gone, agree with you pash maybe it will only end be being 20-30 minute cameos off the bench but still some solid minutes for him. 

I think Despodov can play as a striker too (think I've read he has done so for his old club and occasionally for Bulgarian NT) so he may also come into calculations. 

That’s where I play Despodov in football manager

He gives his reasoning for requesting to not be called up here - I really hope he's not still in pain or injured, because it doesn't bode well for our season if he is still in pain...

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tanzania drew their last match 0-0 and is eliminated. Samatta is coming but might be injured as he was subbed out a few minutes before the final withle because he was not able to continue. 

It seems Samatta is not really injured (or at least, not VERY injured) and was just taken off as a precaution. Can't wait to see him go back to not scoring for us!

Ekong with another goal from a penalty kick in the semifinal game between Nigeria and South Africa in the Africa Cup of Nations.

I's say he take over from Schwab as far as penalties is concerned for PAOK.

He scored another one in the penalty shoot out after the game ended 1-1 (penalty for South Africa too, in the last minute of the match to bring it to extra time)

Nigeria won the shoot out 4-3. 

Bring the trophy a little bit to the Lefko Pirgo, William!