Phantis Forums

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

pash

Hahahaha LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

Honestly he'd probably come very cheap. And, speaking as someone that has gone out in Serres many times - he will 100000% get in a lot of trouble. Though that's not saying much; he'd get handsy in a graveyard if given a chance.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry...he played a total of 90 minutes in the first half of this season, and all of seven games last year. Something tells me his regression will continue. Onwards and upwards, PAOK!

And because I love repeating myself:

👏never  👏 get   👏 back   👏 together   👏 with   👏 your   👏 ex   👏 

• 3 weeks later...

News about two former "my boys" of @pash:

Amr Warda scored for Panserraikos after a big mistake from the keeper of Lamia.

Teammate Ismahila Ouédraogo is in the final squad of Burkina Faso for the Africa Cup.

Looks like Panserraikos is our new PAOK-C: they also contracted Apostolos Diamantis.

If they can be used as a space for reclamation projects, more power to them! Imagine how cheap these players must be. Hopefully Garcia keeps them in the division (looking pretty good so far).

You know I have a soft spot for Diego Biseswar and Maarten Martens. Both blessed with skills. Unfortunately no speed.

Remember the nutmeg he gave Theo Jansen of the scumbegs of 020. Will post it again. 

• 3 weeks later...

Diego Biseswar has signed a contract with 4th division Dutch team VV SteDoCo to continue his football career at age 35. 

Prior to the Biseswar signing, the team Facebook page apparently had 500 followers. Once the signing was announced the followers to the page almost quadrupled. I would bet that most of these new followers are PAOK fans.

Derde Divisie sounds like a dirty word. Eagle, keep your people in line!

Anyway, looks like they missed promotion last season, after making it to the final of their play-offs. What can I say? I hope he crushes it there, though I would wonder at this point what his physical condition is. What a goddamn player for us, though. Like an angel pirouetting around the field.

He was training there to stay fit and ready for a contract in the Eredivisie or Eerste Divisie. Did not happen. 

It's the fourth tier in the Netherlands. Or if you like the second tier of amateur football as we have only two official professional leagues. 

SteDoCo is currently split first with Barendrecht and they play each other on February 17th. I might go and watch as it is in my neighbourhood.

Announcement by the Dutch team thanking PAOK fans:

«Προς όλους τους νέους ακολούθους μας.

Είμαστε ευτυχείς που βλέπουμε ότι πρόσφατα πολλοί άνθρωποι βρήκαν (και τους άρεσε) τη σελίδα Facebook του SteDoCo.

Καταλαβαίνουμε ότι αυτό οφείλεται στην άφιξη στο SteDoCo 1 του Diego Biseswar, ο οποίος έχει παίξει αρκετά χρόνια για τον ΠΑΟΚ στην Ελλάδα. Χαιρόμαστε που βλέπουμε ότι ο Ντιέγκο έχει ακόμα τόσους πολλούς οπαδούς στην Ελλάδα.

Θέλουμε να σας ευχαριστήσουμε για όλα τα συγχαρητήρια και τα θετικά μηνύματα και ελπίζουμε ότι ο Ντιέγκο θα νιώσει σαν στο σπίτι του μαζί μας και σύντομα θα δείξει τις ικανότητές του στο γήπεδο, όπως έκανε στον ΠΑΟΚ. Λάβετε υπόψη ότι θα δείξουμε τον Ντιέγκο με στολή SteDoCo το αργότερο αυτή την Παρασκευή. Μπορείτε επίσης να μας ακολουθήσετε στο Instagram (stedocoheren1) και στο X (@1stedoco).»