Phantis Forums

Gate 13

Accor6

Show him youngster!! Apo mikto kai apo trello matheneis thn alitheia!! ( we'll do a historical gate13 class for you on a later date) It's not gate13 causing the problems. It's the organized crime and corruption in Greek soccer. PAO has gate 13 as their [protector and for them to win the war gate13 has to be shut down. Anyways it's a lost cause with you...Big pockets and big pockets...You have seen many big pockets who want to invest in Greece lately?

Edited by Accor6
  • Like it 2

At least the Vardi family never let the team get so low, some of the things that have happened since their departure has been truly embarrassing for a club of PAO's history, I won't go into details but I think most of you know what I mean.

I think we're missing the point....Nobody is denying how special gate 13 is! The fact is they're crossing the line and costing PAO money, and PAOs debts is the clubs biggest enemy. Gate 13 needs to win this war with strategy, and ATM they're not strategically approaching the battle....Brain power people!!! That's how you defeat your enemies, we're looking like the bandits, not the victim!

gate 13 is crossing the line? did u forget why all this bullsh&^ mess happened? u forgot about the 6000 untrained MAT police who were blowing off smoke bombs in front of children and families.. u forgot about the 6000 untrained MAT police who blocked off all the entrances into leoforo the day of the derby? did u forget that they trapped 24000 fans into a stadium for 2 hours just to tell em that the there will be no game? have u forgotten the last 15 years and the corruption that we have had to go through.. These bastards have taken away our sundays. Not just our sundays, Aek, paoks and the rest of the greek league as well.... i hope to god gate 13 finds kontoni, marinaki and the rest of the cowards from epo and they rip them all a new a$$hole. F*&k the system F@#k the police F&%k gate 7 and F%@k whoever supports this league and all the corruption in it V. MARINAKIS SELLS HEROINE. have a nice day

• Like it 2

they are the readon we got in this mess but i wont bother to explain.

Or maybe its because your fans bit the hand that was feeding them. PAO is much worse off now without the Vardis, that is undeniable.

• Like it 1

One million times better Red sheriff....Alafouzos only brings MISERY, with Tzigger PAO had world class player's, championships and always played in the CL!!! Currently cheap budget, and PAO is ranked under 100 not even playing in the Europa league.....DARK DAYS WITH ALAFOUZOS!

pes ta yiati exei maliasei i glosa mou na ta leo xronia tora!

I guess it comes down to not knowing what you have until it's gone...

how many of us didn't want tzigger when he was around? I'll admit I was one!

we also have to compare the standard of the league back then in comparison to now...super league has lost a hell of a lot of quality over the past 10-15 years.

Not only JVC and Lamiara Pana97....80 percent of the PAO fans are not backing Alafouzos , that's a fact!!! And where's my proof? Leoforos can only atract fans by selling 5 dollar tickets, plus all the deep pocket PAO families don't support this gong show....The majority of the real PAO fans are staying away from Alafouzos!

They may or may not back up Alafouzos, not even close to the 80% you are mentioning, but of whatever the percentage only a MINUSCULE want any part to do with the family JUST LIKE Pana97 states. You are impressive man

That's a fact and case closed!!

Edited by Accor6
  • Like it 1

We did not lose to gabala but that does not change the fact that WE don't want anything to do with Tzigger. Tzigger brought us here and we rather fight than have an owner who is OK with being second and is OK with the paragka, OK with Rizoupoli, OK with the system. There is a thing called dignity

Now back to topic

hUr3XVP.jpg

• Like it 2