Phantis Forums

Melisanidis

Genome

The League is garbage and will forever be garbage with this toxic system in place. 

Wow! Oly can hold their own in single games against big clubs that play 50 games a season and actually reach a quarter final, semi final or final! What an achievement! 

It's not like Panathinaikos ever used to reach semi finals or quarter finals, or the AEK of old. Now we're satisfied with the "Thrynos" of Greek football winning single games against big clubs in Europe having featured in one quarter finals appearance from two decades of constant European appearances.

;) Welcome to the forums brother! Whats your story megale?

Also to cosign on what you said. This was the same crap everyone was saying this time last season when the gauro had some good results come their way, and we saw how they ended their season. Its the same crap every year. No substance, just the gauro doing everything in their power to pocket the 30 million. 

Melisanidis is paying for most of the AEK squad from his own pocket. A team like AEK without income from Europe can't afford players like Buonanotte Didac and so on.

Just with the fuss he made 3 years in row everybody expected him to invest big time in big names. Instead he keeps telling lies about stadiums and stock exchange and AEK fans believed him for 3 years with his lies.
A man like him is in the money making business. Not in the money spending business without getting a return.

Doxa are you saying Meli isn't trying to build the stadium and he hasn't put AEK on the London Stock Exchange?

The fans thought he would spend big, he never said he would, big difference there.

Meli isn't the type to come in and just throw money around on anyone and anything.

And what fuss has he made the last 3 years?

The fans and media do that, I haven't heard Meli say once from his own mouth he will bring in players and splash cash let alone say we will win the title first season back.

He has a history of winning titles as an owner so he knows what needs doing, all owners have different ideas in the end and they all cant go do the same thing as each other.

He didn't say he's going to bring big names specifically but he said he was going to spend this summer to bring good players and every need the team has will be taken care of. His exact words were "Tha valoume lefta wste na feroume opion paikth xriazetai h omada" When we (15 people at least) heard that and got excited he added to the hype saying things like we're going to be the surprise of the season etc. Not once did I hear something along the lines of "Were going to be conservative this season since its only our first year back" In my opinion his signings were a joke this year. Under no circumstances do you spend less money in your "Erxomaste" year than in B division and leave us with a player like Chrisantus and Artho in the back. Let us thnk our lucky stars that Didac came through for us because they almost botched that position as well. 

Also while he was at the fan club he made it  a point to talk about the corruption in the league and how we were going to tackle the system. These words were said to us and to a journalist who was at the club. Again words with no actions there. 

To this day his words are quoted int he fan club by anyone who was there that day he came. He pretty much was feeding us what we wanted to hear. 

Doxa are you saying Meli isn't trying to build the stadium

yes, i am. atleast.. not with a single penny of his own money cause if it was profitable the stadium would have been build a year ago with his own money already.

it isnt so he doesnt care doesnt spend a dime on it.

That's exactly right Che he was feeding you guys what you wanted and the same with my mate who went and saw him, my mate told us don't expect him to spend as he wont and that's exactly what has occurred....

Doxa pretty sure he is putting $20 million on his own money into the project and considering its the Mayor who is the only person holding this up I guess he cant just go get the bulldozers on the site and start building and lastly we have been owed $20 mill from the govt from the promises of when our stadium got demolished, atleast he has the balls to go and try get that money as I would do the same if we were promised and it hadn't come through. Don't know why people think "if he wanted to build it then it would've been done by now" when each time we are delayed with m*****es by the m#$%! Mayor.

So tell us Doxa, how is he meant to build "with his own money" as you say when the Mayor is delaying us each time?

Edited by Original Sydney

Honestly though if you're a real man and you wear pants as he likes to give us the impression straight up tell us, "Xamila oi tonoi fetos paidia, tha einai h prwth xronia kai den tha xalasoume polla lefta" I would have respected that much more than hyping us all up with bullshit claims and a cocky attitude only to half ass our signings and go ghost for the next 5 months. 

So whats the deal can melissanidis put money into our club or not? Lots of people here were saying he couldn't because of his involvement in OPAP and some people were saying he could. What the deal here guys?

Edited by george21

meli was already a bigtime criminal when marinakis was still in high school.

jaillllllllllllllllllllll sooooon.
doesnt make any difference for aek fans though... wont be able to spend cash then, but isnt spending cash now.

he heats up everything but doesnt supply the funds to actually compete with Greeks best and biggest team.

hahahahahahah Meli in jail soon F*** people make me laugh, over look their own presidents halia and worry about other teams.

I read another comment the other day saying Meli will be murdered soon by the Czech mafia for OPAP, kati m*****es people talk I find it so amusing.......

Remind us again who has 5 serious charges against him and reports to Police every 15 days and was just recently fined 150,000 euros? Was it Meli? Hmmm

melisanidis is going down for things that have nothing to do with football and that he was already proven to be guilty off but he was kept out of jail by corrupt governments of NEA DEMOKRATIA all these years.

His time has come. JAIL TIME.