Phantis Forums

AEK Transfer Talk

george21

Thought it was him Original and you took my next point already his crosses at times are sh*thouse too.

With these two on the left and right and can cross, the balls Djebbour (or another striker) will be running onto will be great!!!

Any word on a keeper yet?

Would also hope we get another striker aswell

So as it stands;

................................................................?/Anestis

Galo/Bakakis.................Arzo/Lambr........................Kolov/Tzane...........Giovanni/Soil

...........................................Simoes/Cord........Johannsson/Anakog

?/Plat.............................................Vargas/Mantalos...........................Barbosa

.........................................................Djeb/Arava/Chris/?

Still need a GK and either RW/LW of good quality and possibly another ST

Are any players going to be sold? Rovas? Petavrakis? Grontis? Brecevic? Faye? Dounis?  Zoric? Sarris? Surely one of the GK's Vouras or Dounis.

Edited by Dikefale11

Good to see we have bolstered our defence and midfield with good players, now we need another winger for sure, I don't see Platellas and Barbosa cutting it all season, we can also have Aravidis there and we all know what he is capable of but one more wont hurt. A striker is a must also and as said above a keeper.

Anestis wont cut it!!!

Goalkeeper is priority, Anestis is terrible

Winger next because like Original Sydney said, Barbosa and Plattelas the hog aren't going to cut it

Then maybe a third striker, but you shouldn't be too worried about that since you already have Aravidis and Djebbour

Kyriakos Andreopoulos, a young kid from Kerkyra that played a full season as a starter, will be announced later today or tomorrow. He can play as defensive midfielder, as an attacking midfielder, and as a right back. He will take over Fage or Grontis' or Zoric's spots since they will be loaned out most likely. Andreopoulos was given an offer from Olympiakos which he turned down and chose us.

According to the Dutch football magazine Voetbal International PAOK and AEK are interested in keeper Robbin Ruiter of FC Utrecht. He is 28 years old and his contract ends in the summer of 2017. Therefore a transferfee is needed to sign him.

Edited by Dutch Eagle

According to reports in Venezuela we've signed Alain Baroja from Caracas, he was the starting goalkeeper for Venezuela in the Copa America. But according to Greek reports we are looking at other options as well and Baroja is stand by as a plan B, whenever we want we can announce him officially.

Looking more into this guy and I don't think he's that good, I would hope we look into other options, Markos Vellidis from Pas Giannina should be looked into as he's a very good goalkeeper IMO and one of the few Greeks that could start for this AEK going for a protathlima.

Sarris, Dounis, Rovas, and Karagiolidis have been told to not come to our first practice tomorrow and to find a new team. Fage, Grontis, Zoric, and Petravakis will practice and fight for a spot and if they can't prove that they are good enough will be loaned out. Georgeas is deciding whether or not to retire. Chrisantus and Brecevic are both practicing with the team but it's not certain which one of the two are staying for the new season, they will battle out for the 3rd string striker spot and I prefer Chrisantus.

Im starting to warm to the players we are signing as the team is going from strength to strength, now we need a keeper to compliment the others we have brought in.

I would also like to see another striker come into give Djebbour some competition also...

We are looking the goods so far boys!!!!

I remember him from his days at Malaga but seems to have not settled anywhere, not exactly sure how good he is, I do know he's quite skillful, very very short tho, 5"2, along with Platellas on the wing we would have possibly the shortest wingers in Europe. 

Edited by Dikefale11

Good to hear Giovanni has signed, we seem to be building a pretty solid team.

Haven't heard or seen much of Buonanotte is he any good?

Was hoping we would get another striker to compete with Djebbour but we do have Aravidis who can also play there

Next has to be a keeper.

In more areas we are lacking in your opinion guys?

He's not that good, was once considered one of the best talents in the world but one day when he was driving he got into a serious accident leaving him out injured for about a year and his good friend was killed in the accident, he's never recovered since. I hope we don't get him.