Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Sturm Graz

Medardus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody else having trouble with the GreekLive? Its skipping like crazy .

@Euro2004:

I'll agree, Tzorvas is playing poorly, his exits have been really bad, hes showing have been bad judgement all game. Reflexes-shot stopping is his strong part though and he does that well. But today poor judgement and communication for sure.

And as I write that double saves from him, after he screws up by not going at that cross he makes good saves at least. But those were saves he should have never had to made - to be honest. If they had scored, it would have been his fault - that ball was way too close to the area, he has to have the balls to leap in fists out when its that close.

I'm trying to figure out whether the midfielders are holding the ball too long before passing to Cisse or Cisse is running way ahead of his midfielders passes and is continuously offside...

either way, it's a problem... Maybe they can't communicate... but if that's the case, they should have figured this out by now...

either way, it's a problem... Maybe they can't communicate... but if that's the case, they should have figured this out by now...

cisse speaks ###### good English, I heard him on tv once.

maybe karagounis etc should take some english or french for dummies classes.....or maybe they should practise more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone else starting to get very annoyed with Domazos? He critcises PAO every opportunity he gets. If he could manage, he would be, instead he sits there and criticises. We're doing ok in the Europa League, and are top of the league. He needs to shut his mouth and get behind the team :angry:

Thanks for that Euro. He was a good player when I was a little kid but his luck of judgment is why he never got a post with PAO. He is a constant whiner with an ax to grind. It bothers me that reporters keep giving him the forum even though he is singing the same tired tune time after time. I didn't hear what he said about the game against Sturm, but I am sure it's the same things he said about every other game.

Thanks for that Euro. He was a good player when I was a little kid but his luck of judgment is why he never got a post with PAO. He is a constant whiner with an ax to grind. It bothers me that reporters keep giving him the forum even though he is singing the same tired tune time after time. I didn't hear what he said about the game against Sturm, but I am sure it's the same things he said about every other game.

To be fair, all I bothered to read was:

"Domazos: Poso mikros exei ginei o PAO", and I got bored and left the site (sportdog.gr). He's really starting to annoy me Cyber. As you say, it perplexes me as to how on earth he's given a forum. Problem is, he's a key figure in PAO's history and because of that he's bound to have an influence on public opinion. That doesn't just make him a whiner with an axe to grine, it makes him dangerous too!

I do think Domazos is bitter because he was pushed out of PAO when he was too old to play and still insisted in running the team (back in the late seventies). Then he became even more bitter seeing that other lesser players like Antoniou, Zaets, Livathinos ended up running football operations and I gather he really wants this job.

I don't mind criticism. But it does bother me too when I see the club trying hard to get out of the old loser mentality and people like Domazos keep up the negative atmosphere that has become such a huge part of the team. I think it really affects the play because everyone is watching over their shoulders.

It's like in the old days. If you brought home the report card you would expect your parents to point out the couple of courses you need to improve on, and to praise you for the progress in the courses you did better. Unfortunately, Domazos is like the parent who will ignore everything on the report card and chastise his kid for the one or two courses he is not doing well :)

He does have a following among the 60-somethings who still remember him (most of which are just as grouchy) but I don't think anyone younger than 50 cares what Domazos has to say.

Archived