Phantis Forums

Everton - A.E.K.

george21

Genome I'm glad you agree with me, unfortunately I doubt this will ever take hold in Greece. Unless we start employing some British fitness coaches then forget it.

AEKMafia21 where did you hear about the Everton fans mentioning the support of AEK? I thought the fans were excellent, I must say

Yeah I agree with all your points but especially the one about low self esteem or not believing in onesself. Like you said --> the Turks, the Cypriots ... (and many other examples). Greeks go into a game with some sort of inferiority complex.

It will take only one team in the Greek league to start doing this though, one team to start investing in these better training methods and schedules etc ... and the rest will follow (because otherwise they won't be able to compete any longer).

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As pissed as I am for last nights performance and result we must admit that our two defenders actually met in the Goodson Park pitch, and we did not spend 20m during the summer ...

the contrary...

I am confident the team will do much better fast

I just hope that the players will take this defeat personally and do their best to make up

Solome ... if you wanna be in a forum that hosts of many different teams, you need to either be more polite, or meet people first, develop some bonds that will allow you to speak like that while they know you are trying to tease them...

otherwise, this is not a creative post ...

Mouse... I agree. Minus yesterday, I feel our team shows alot of promise and will only get better. I still feel we have gaping holes in the team but slowly will improve as the newcomers stabilize themselves...

So do u think that AEK now is better than AEK at the end of last season?

Irlande, I am still depressed. I got up to watch the game live and I could not believe how shell-shocked AEK looked and played in the first half. I agree with some of the other posts about the disruption to our defence (and the injury to Geraldo did not help things) but Everton simply toyed with AEK in that first half. Strangely, AEK seemed to pick up after it was reduced to 10 men but by then the game was well and truly over. Also, can someone explain why we let Macho go and keep relying on Saja. I always thought the Australian keeper was very good (apparently he is now trialling with Wigan) and his experience would have helped at Goodison Park. I just hope AEK learns from this disaster and bounces back. As for me, the only way to redemption is for AEK to demolish Everton in Athens in the return match. Perhaps I'm dreaming?!

Not only did Greek teams do poorly..My bet365 account went from 864$ to 605 in 3 days

Gamo tin Roma, Gamo Tin Lazio, Gamo thn PSV, Gamo to under tis Liverpool, Gamo thn Juventus, Gamo tin Fernebache, Gamo ton Ajax kai gamo tin Celtic

I went 1 for 9 and im pissed....

Thankfully it was 25 or 35 $ bets...

Ya nice fans AEK whatever

:angry:

The onyl correct was a 7$ two team parlay aek and PAO over and Villareal under.. I won 33$

Archived