Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers (2009/10)

george21

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ibeleive we can get more throw in 1.5 mill para pano and yes sell please. what about thisroumano ilie that were on the verge of signing never heard of hi m all i know is that his vey versitile can play manny different positions.

Yes and apparentely quite fast too, which is something our squad lacked this year (with the exception of Burns, who didn't play that much). From what I've read Iordache is at the AEK offices right now and will sign very soon (if he's not signing right now or has already signed).

Btw, why keep Edinho? I understand we need depth but why Edinho? Get rid of Edinho and Djebbour and get one solid striker in to accompany Blanco.

Get rid to Tjibbour and Eddie doesnt want to stay so let him bring his "interested" clubs forward to take him away and lets use the $$$ to bring in Makos, Leonardo, two wing back and a central defender. I think between Pavlis, Burns and another decent signing we will be OK up front. The rest of the team needs help big time.

Guys the striking quartet of Blanco, Djebbour, Edinho and Scocco are is the best in the league. Edinho has to go but unless you sign an excellent striker (which will be difficult) then you have to keep Djebbour in my opinion. He started finding a rhythm towards the end of the year and he can play out wide in Bajevic's 4-3-3 or centrally if Blanco is injured or off form.

WTF man aek are interested in goumas if this is how were gonna rebuild aek i want no part of it totally nonsense just rumors for now please god no , if they do then should also call up djole and bring him to aek.

Ella bre aekara mou den exete lefta i know id rather not sign no one and let the youngster have there chance <_<

Try and bag leonardo and go from there if possible and plug the mid and flanks and we wil be some what competetive

ASTE TIS SAXLAMARES WITH RIVAL REJECTS

AEK is struggling financially. Kyrgiakos has been asked to take a huge pay-cut to stay with the club and if he leaves AEK will be in big trouble at the back. Majstorovic has also been linked with a move away. Personally I think it's imperative that they stay, and if they do they'll be your starting centre-backs. However Alexopoulos is an appalling defender and AEK suffered when Kyrgiakos got injured, particularly in the cup final. Since you don't have the money to buy an excellent covering centre-back then believe me you could do a lot worse than Goumas. He's experienced, reliable and FREE! If it's true that AEK want him (because I haven't seen it on any websites, where did you hear it?) he'd be a great signing for AEK. Bear in mind AEK just signed the very talented Kostas Manolas who is only 18 and could learn an awful lot from Goumas and Kyrgiakos. Trust me, Goumas will only make you more solid and Alexopoulos should be sold if Manolas and Goumas are signed and Kyrgiakos and Majstorovic are kept.

Eddie needs to go. Bad attitude (Dusan is a racist, etc). Tjibbour should go if we can get someone to buy him (fights within the team and with the coach twice). Goumas would be a solid pickup. Much better than Alexopoulos and if one of our two big men went down it would not be too much of a change. I dont want to see Kyriakos goes. As far as Majstorovic, I dont care. For the money that we pay him, he is not the defender I thought he would be. Cut his salary a quarter to half and then I would agree.

And by the way.... we should go grab Pap whil;e we can... Free agent and his style would compliment Blanco...

Unfortunately our team needs to be bandaged up after all of the poor Demi spending from the last year....

Eddie needs to go. Bad attitude (Dusan is a racist, etc). Tjibbour should go if we can get someone to buy him (fights within the team and with the coach twice). Goumas would be a solid pickup. Much better than Alexopoulos and if one of our two big men went down it would not be too much of a change. I dont want to see Kyriakos goes. As far as Majstorovic, I dont care. For the money that we pay him, he is not the defender I thought he would be. Cut his salary a quarter to half and then I would agree.

YES! Agree 100% with that post!

Makos has agreed with AEK and will sign soon. It's been a long saga to get him but it appears that it's now a done deal. He isn't the best technically but he's a strong and dynamic and will provide a notable presence in midfield. It's difficult to see what he'll provide AEK though. He's not quite a holding midfielder but he isn't exactly creative either. He's a better player than Nsaliwa though so I guess he'll fit in there. I hope he does well

You know what really is horrible??? Is that we have NO MONEY and have to pick players up on free transfer. When we actually have to buy players such as Makos, we have to squabble about 800K and % ownership! That is total crap! Meanwhile Oly spent 5.5M YESTERDAY!!!!!

How anyone expects Dusan to make a champion with everyone's leftover players is beyond me.

If anyone can it's Dusan. Also don't forget we haven't spent anything so far except the 800 000 for Makos (if the transfer happens) and just got 600 000 in for Sorentino.

We have not spent anything, because we dont have anything. The 600K is probably going to transfers yes. But its 600K!!! NOT 5.5M

I believe in Dusan, but there also has to be a sense of reality. I dont expect a championship next year with these signings. I think Dusan will make a decent team, but I think we will be playing in the playoffs again next year.... He is an excellent coach, not a magician.

Archived