Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers (2009/10)

george21

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the newspapers, Seitaridis is asking for a 3 year contract, earning ?800K per season. Also AEK and Leonardo will be meeting tomorrow to discuss the transfer, we are also interested in Ioannis Okkas and Helder.

Makria apo ton okkas please!!!!!!!

Setaridis would be a up grade but half the player he once was

Really suprised that edi has not yet been pinched hope aek are not waiting on the big pay off if thats the case.

Juanfran to wolfs at his age surprised the german champs are interested sell him clear up some cash

Ungratefull kid edi after playin for aek and playin some good footy and his nt gave him a n1 spot foul sell quickly before its to late

Edinho is a great striker who was under used by your managements. HE scored many big goals last season whcih helped AEK make the playoffs.

He is the Ivanschitz of AEK.

Yes but unlike Ivan he has a terrible attitude. I've always said that the Blanco, Scocco, Edinho and Djebbour are the best combination of forwards in the league. Take them to PAO for instance and we'd win the league comfortably in my opinion. However when a guy is tearing a squad apart with his attitude it's difficult to keep him.

Aek need to roll on the leonardo deal , owen has been linked with oly that would be a hell of a pick up and i cant beleieve that veneegoor of hesselink is linked with larissa

Cant beleive we getting shaftted left and right even with our financial problems

Pliatsikas is linked from a german club and edi from a premiership club get that casH

Cant beleive were gonna only get about 600k from the spaghetti club for sorentino we should of got 3 mil when he had that great sl run when roma and who ever were interested

^Pliatsikas will continue his career with schalke for a fee of 300k!!!!!!!! wtf!!!! man we couldent even get 700 or 800 k jesus we are just pathetic this is aek not levadiakos.

And the newspapers are linking mantzios please god no with hearing about okkas aswell tha travikso ta malia mou.

GOOD LUCK VASILI!!!!!!!!!! :)

It seems like the talks betweem aek and leva for leonardo have ended abruptly over how much cash for him for know it dosent look likely were gonna pick him up, imoo i think we should wait for the winter transfer then pick him his under contract till 2010 .

We should lokk for the flanks!!!!! and maybe a 10ari PALIO PAPARES AT LEVA TRYIN TO SQUEEZE EVERY CENT OUT FOR HIM!!!!

^Pliatsikas will continue his career with schalke for a fee of 300k!!!!!!!! wtf!!!! man we couldent even get 700 or 800 k jesus we are just pathetic this is aek not levadiakos.

And the newspapers are linking mantzios please god no with hearing about okkas aswell tha travikso ta malia mou.

AEK would be a good move for Mantzios and AEK. With Edinho going he'd be a good replacement. Is the Pliatsikas move for sure or just a silly little rumour in the Greek press because I've only seen it on novasports.gr?

LevadaiKOS FRONT OFFICE IS ASKING 1,2M FOR LEONARDO OR FOGET IT!!!

What does every one think about that should aek go or pass or do they even have that to give does not look good, they smell blood were not gonna get him as much as i want him, there circleling like sharks but we wont bite :(

Mantzios is a very good player man. I dont think he'll go to AEK and personallly I want him to stay at PAO. Hes intelligent on the ball, he can hold up, and he can finish...

Pliatsikas 300k???????? :tdown:

This is quite ridiculous. He is worth way more than 300k. I agree what is this Livadia???

I mean seriously, I've always thought Greek players sell for WAY too little abroad, compared to players from even smaller leagues going to Europe with often not very much better.

Even to AEK, whats the point of releasing the player for 300k. :huh:

Maybe AEK is having money problems, but they should just remove 300k from their transfer budget if the club needed money elsewhere. It would have been worth it to hold on to a player the club really needed. I mean sure, it feels like this transfer season AEK have no title ambitions (sorry guys), but now even selling their best players????? Thats not going to help. Im no AEK fan, but I really do want to see the team better than this..... :(

There isnt anybody they can buy as good as him with 300k, maybe searching in the depths of the Northern European teams there is a bargain - that will still cost quite a lot of time and money and simply not be worth it considering the risk vs a proven player.

All AEK did was just lose a very good player for pennies, and replacing him will be far more expensive than rejecting the offer.

But, I'm happy for Pliatsikas I thought he was a good player capable of making the next step. I hope he's a star n Germany B)

Pliatsikas 300k???????? :tdown:

This is quite ridiculous. He is worth way more than 300k. I agree what is this Livadia???

I mean seriously, I've always thought Greek players sell for WAY too little abroad, compared to players from even smaller leagues going to Europe with often not very much better.

Even to AEK, whats the point of releasing the player for 300k. :huh:

Maybe AEK is having money problems, but they should just remove 300k from their transfer budget if the club needed money elsewhere. It would have been worth it to hold on to a player the club really needed. I mean sure, it feels like this transfer season AEK have no title ambitions (sorry guys), but now even selling their best players????? Thats not going to help. Im no AEK fan, but I really do want to see the team better than this..... :(

There isnt anybody they can buy as good as him with 300k, maybe searching in the depths of the Northern European teams there is a bargain - that will still cost quite a lot of time and money and simply not be worth it considering the risk vs a proven player.

All AEK did was just lose a very good player for pennies, and replacing him will be far more expensive than rejecting the offer.

But, I'm happy for Pliatsikas I thought he was a good player capable of making the next step. I hope he's a star n Germany B)

Pliatsikas was not in Dusan's plans. he plays defensive midfielder. for defensive midfielders we have ensaliwa, kafes, Rikka and now Makos. PLiastikas was not going to break into this lineup and he was tried many times at wingback which he did not excel at. I think moving to germany was a great opportunity for him....

Djebour seems to be going to al itihad dont know if i should jump for joy or bang my head not official yet

Thats gonna take some punch out of our attack thats if we dont get leonardo it is so time to pick him up the longer it drags on the more im gonna go crazy

Pliatsikas was not in Dusan's plans. he plays defensive midfielder. for defensive midfielders we have ensaliwa, kafes, Rikka and now Makos. PLiastikas was not going to break into this lineup and he was tried many times at wingback which he did not excel at. I think moving to germany was a great opportunity for him....

I forgot about Makos.

Still, Pliatsikas is much better than being the last pick out of those, worth more than 300k. I hope he makes the most of the opportunity. In my opinion I prefer the guy to Basinas in blue anyday.

Well Djebbour out is good imho he was only ok the last couple of games. That is of course if we get some serious money from the Saudi's, which we know they have! If this is going to be another AEK sale selling a player for not enough money (less than what his value was when we bought him basically), then we're really on a bad track. Ok we need money but let's not go for a garage sale with our players...

Archived