Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers (2009/10)

george21

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you kidding me lybe he ran our offence at a snails pace

Seems that the soap opera for leo continues komotis says he wants not just the money he had refused for any loans he comes back and know says he wants pavlis on loan, dont like the sound of that that would leave us with only blanco and djeboour only as attackers

What a frecking douche bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good too see that the edinho deal is done you got your wish buddy may u fall flat on your face

A huge risk he has some very damning injuries he had a hell of a season in 2004 but not even the rilliance of bajevic can cute those severe injuries

Just reed the leo deal is off!!! bunch of sorry saps at leva :angry: bastardo

really wanted this kid badly so upsetting that were getting laughed at by leva sad man

With a budget of 0 what did i expect :tdown:

Edinho out is good. He was a bad apple. Sto kalo.

One million over two years is what we get for him and we keep 40% of his rights. Does anyone remember what we bought that guy for? I hope we made a profit, since then he started playing for the national team of Portugal etc...

Edinho out is good. He was a bad apple. Sto kalo.

One million over two years is what we get for him and we keep 40% of his rights. Does anyone remember what we bought that guy for? I hope we made a profit, since then he started playing for the national team of Portugal etc...

He's a fool but he's a very good forward and worth alot more than AEK got

Aek are close to deal with pao for matzios my 2 cents why,why,why were has this recent interest in mens who wore green

The eki press with pure b.s imo

giourkas was also a farce

And know mantzios please no

I WANT LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I though that the deal was back on the table and accepted

Did we not get some infusion of cash from the cypriot

i dont like the way things are panning out for us at the moment.. this year has started mediocre and thats the way i see it for the rest of the year unless something strange happens which i doubt....

Another tough year for AEK...

AEK had a good team last year. Ideally you need an attacking midfielder, a full back and a striker to replace Edinho. Mantzios would be a good signing to fill one of those voids. Trust Bajevic, he'll build you a good side.

It seems that tomorrow is the day they both meet to ink the deal so they say for leo hmmmmmmmmm ive seem to have heard this one before...............

I dont like the sound of djebour leaving that would leave us with blanco and pavlis :(

Without Djebbour and Edinho AEK would have weakened significantly

by selling Djebbour we would have the money to acquire Leonardo and also get Mantzios.

with Djebbour and Edinhio gone the team might be weaker talent wise in depht but were better off, when a team has a few bad seeds causing problems regardless of how good they are they are not worth keeping.

by selling Djebbour we would have the money to acquire Leonardo and also get Mantzios.

with Djebbour and Edinhio gone the team might be weaker talent wise in depht but were better off, when a team has a few bad seeds causing problems regardless of how good they are they are not worth keeping.

I agree with you about Edinho, but Djebbour is a very good player that likes to win. He isn't as big a disruptive influence as Edinho and I'm sure AEK could keep him. One thing that worries me from AEK's perspective is that there won't be a goalscorer if you take out Blanco. Mantzios is a good player but isn't a consistent goalscorer. Leonardo and Scocco are creative and like to drift wide and Pavlis is young. What happens if Blanco is off form or gets injured? This is why I think Djebbour must be kept.

Ok so Edinho's officially out and a player for Malaga now, there's interest in Djebbour from Hannover, and we are interested in D'Allessandro who costs 8 million (!), which would only become possible if the new investers show up. The Leonardo deal might have a positive ending after all.

This story for leonardo has gone past the point of ridiculous seriously know there saying by the end of the up coming week it will be done, ive had enough hearing about it i reed that leo is a healthy scratch for the leva friendly 2morrow dont know what that means trainin also alone i hope we can end this .

We still need a dezi back a dekari and a playmaker or else aek are going no were this year .

We should have won all our friendlies with ease against lesser quality clubs cause of our lack of wingers and no creativity in the mid and no play of the ball

The pass pass and then back pass and clear the ball down the field just wont cut it!!!!

August is just around the corner ink some damn pektares parakalo they all got us worked up with that deal with that cypriot money bags but were the deal bs like usual

Archived