Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers (2009/10)

george21

Still no signins but the papes have talked about leo montenegro ferari setaridis mantzios eki dalesandro giaha arouxa most of these playe are bottom self cut loose players bottom of the barrell.

Asta mas exete prixi afiste tis istiries kai ta paramothia kanete mia metagrafi sas parakaloume

To mono sigoura einai ths 15 x. diarkies pou exoume pare i opadoi gera!!!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanopoulos has said that there is no money in the budget for any metagrafes tell us something we dont know our biggest signing was a released roumanian, with this kind of management aek is getting smaller and smaller your not only staring to mess with our heads but with our beloved aek

OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE SAVOURA DEN SE THELOUME

The last 2 months all ive heard was the dozen of players that were coming to aek and the investors stop your lies and go manage niki volous

Djebour is still with the team, as for edi he was never gonna be part of douskou future rebuilding plans as good as he was off the bench 1 hot head less in the squad.

We all knew that from the beginning that there was no green backs for players im sick and tired of reading these junk papers every single day stating hes coming that guy is coming hes signins heres the bam signing ext....................

Bottom line it there is no money so no bodies thats it and we go from there.

Broken promise after proken promise were all puppets beeing strung along for the ride

i dont get whats so hard to understand.

we have no money, so therefore cant spend it on players transfer fees or salaries if we dont have it.

at least this season we arent buying older players and paying them huge wage bills when we have no money to spend, hence going further into debt.

stop reading the papers, we all know that 90% is s%$#!.

time will tell who we get, not m#$%! journos

we still have a decent side, but not one that can compete for the title.

lets face it, we dont have a stadium, dont have a good financial set up or backing, no assets to sell and until these things happen we wont have money to spend on AEK.

deep down everyone knows this. so how about we forget what is happening off field and support the players on the field!! Support AEK!! Go to the games!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

i dont get whats so hard to understand.

we have no money, so therefore cant spend it on players transfer fees or salaries if we dont have it.

at least this season we arent buying older players and paying them huge wage bills when we have no money to spend, hence going further into debt.

stop reading the papers, we all know that 90% is s%$#!.

time will tell who we get, not m#$%! journos

we still have a decent side, but not one that can compete for the title.

lets face it, we dont have a stadium, dont have a good financial set up or backing, no assets to sell and until these things happen we wont have money to spend on AEK.

deep down everyone knows this. so how about we forget what is happening off field and support the players on the field!! Support AEK!! Go to the games!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

If AEK do get their right back and do manage to replace Edinho there's no reason as to why you can't compete in the league

Easy on the double, triple, quadruple posts my excited friend! :D

But yes, you're right, FINALLY! I had stopped reading the newspapers about a month ago after reading (for the 100th time) that an "ekseliksi" was waiting for us at "the end of the week".

Anyway glad to hear it's a done deal and indeed for all the trouble we've gone through I hope he's worth it.

Welcome Leonardo!

Btw it's 100% official, from the AEK site:

He is a good player. Not a God.

We cannot expect to win the championship because of the addition of one player. We have a weak team still that overachieved after Dusan came back to town. Even with Leo, we still do not have a "10" to distribute. Our defense is still suspect on the wings.

Sportdog reported that an official Benfica fans website has claimed that they've agreed a move for Djebbour. Whether this is true or not it's known that Bajevic doesn't want Djebbour. Now I'm a big fan of Bajevic but his moves have been harmful to AEK in my opinion. Edinho still hasn't been replaced and now Djebbour might leave? If there's no money then suck up your pride and keep Djebbour!

In my opinion this is a very vital season for AEK. Many of AEK's top players are aging, and with Edinho gone and Djebbour possibly leaving it's a very bare squad. We all know that the money is low so this season means so much.

Success and AEK could be in the CL with some much needed money and more people willing to make investments in the club.

Failure and all of a sudden you're looking at a squad of aging players, no money, perhaps your other big players will also get disgruntled, etc. AEK need a big season and the team started to look good last year, why not maintain the stability of the team by keeping the players? Bajevic would be very wrong to let Djebbour go.

Archived