Phantis Forums

george21

Aek should take this match with ease but thats easier said then done after the dreadfull performance against ili that took extra time to take out this is a derby match :LOL:

I saw panse play lamia yesterday and il tell u what lamia looked like the team from alpha catigoria serres wee awful

so, donis must go

aek is a proud club, and donis must take the fall

i dont care if he is young, or needs time, he must go

the performances over the last 5 games are unacceptable.

we dodged a bullet against tripolis, and if you look at our performances, they are unacceptable.

sorry donis, you have not impressed me, with the results or the style of our play. F*** off.

a question to everyone. why did we let go of lyb, papasta, dellas and rivaldo. rivaldo for basinas, s%$#! swap. i know rivaldo was old, slow and a bit selfish, but he passed the ball, scored lots of goals and showed passion. thats a F*** load more than i can say for basinas. dellas and kyraikos and pap, plus lyb and blanco with scoco to set up play.

ive had enough, but im sure we wont sack him, well be happy with medriocrity

F*** this, not aek, but everything else, this is bullshit

a question to everyone. why did we let go of lyb, papasta, dellas and rivaldo. rivaldo for basinas, s%$#! swap. i know rivaldo was old, slow and a bit selfish, but he passed the ball, scored lots of goals and showed passion. thats a F*** load more than i can say for basinas. dellas and kyraikos and pap, plus lyb and blanco with scoco to set up play.

When Rivaldo left a majoy hole was opened. AEK could have satisfied this hole if they had not sold Toszer, but they did. Tozser was the natural successor when Rivaldo left. AEK's management has made VERY POOR decisions and did not look to the future. ONly the current. To be honest, Donis has consistently changed the system and has also consistenly changed the lineup... not allowing anything to mature.

Unless I guess otherwise, Donis did not plan on having a creative midfielder in the lineup and currently we play with 2-3 defensive midfielders per game. Non of them are playmakers and the gap in the midfield kills our team. There is absolutely no transition between the defense and the forwards.

I know we have issues with the defensive wings, but to me, there hole is in the middle.

Poor planning and poor assumption that the changing to the 4-3-3 would definitely work.

SO IS IT TIME TO PUSH THE PANIC BOTTOM BECAUSE THIS FARCE A CLUB CALLED AEK IS A FARCE IVE HAD ENUFF WHEN MY BOSS TOLD ME RE!!! WHATS WRONG WITH AEK I SAY WHAT DO U MEAN THE TIED AGAIN I SWEAR TO GOD I WENT INTO THE STOCK ROOM AND PUNCHED HOLES IN THE WALLS.

IS THERE NO PRIDE FOR THE BADGE THE HISTORY THE FANS EIMASTE TELIOS GIA KLAMATA.

FTAEI O DONIS NO MY FRIEND THE WAY WE RECRUTED PLAYERS OFF SEASON WAS A JOKE NOT PLUGGING THE HOLES MID AND AKRES AND NT GETTING RID OF GARBAGE PLAYERS.

AS A SUPPORTEUR THIS HAS GONE TO FAR

Ok so I just got around to watching the game and these are some things I've learned from today's match:

1) Put in one left back you like to yell at, for entertainment purposes. Change him at half time because your throat is getting soar. Even though his performance was decent. Put in Lagos, because he makes funny faces.

2) Put in one right back that is absolutely good for nothing. Realise this at half time, replace him by a better player not fit for the position. Even though you've witnessed that same right back's crappy performances for over a month now.

3)Use all subs by '65. That way, when your Swedish center back starts swinging his arms randomly again and gets himself a red card somehow, we end up with 10 players on the pitch.

4) Definitely use that Swedish center back. He's entertaining, is not as slow as most people think but compensates this by having no sense of urgency whatsoever. Equalizing at '90 is reason enough for this Swede to start elaborate celebrations.

5) Use that fantastic balding midfielder who only knows two things: falling down and long balls.

6) When you bleach your hair, make sure you get a black beard. It's very fashionable.

Bravo to no one really. Half decent performances from Scocco, Pelletieri ...

Disappointed with Donis' choices today. Tactics changing every 20 minutes or so... 4-3-3 to 4-4-2 to ...

Is this how we want AEK to fare? Time for change. Now! Get rid of Donis. His intentions are good, but it's been enough now. Get some decent people in over this transfer period. DECENT. I'd rather have 3 good players than 10 crappy ones.

And PLEASE ... DO NOT FIELD KOUTROMANOS AGAIN!

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA --> Kostenoglou was also something that I said months ago. But most people don't think he'd do well enough, saying that last year the league was practically over etc when he came in and he had an "easy job". Still I'd rather have seen him being given the chance at the start of the season.

I had the misfortune of watching the last 15 minutes of the game on TV here in Australia and all I can say is that Donis is a DEAD MAN WALKING. The players were totally bereft of any attcking ideas other then to pump the ball down the field. Right at the end, Basinas got the ball back at least three times and on each occasion simply sent in a speculative lob. Just pathetic. I agree that we are missing Rivaldo. But we are also msising Dellas and Lymberopoulos and others who were (increduously) allowed to leave. AEK's season is over.

Archived