Crazy

What is going to be the result?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What is going to be the result?

• Panathinaikos win
    • Draw
    • Olympiakos win

Posted ImagevsPosted Image

The greek "El Clasico" is a couple of days away and the scenario could not be any better.Pao is coming from 2 really positive results from Greece against Panionios and from Europe against Werder so their spirits are going to finally be up.

The good thing for Olympiakos is that Stoltidis and Belluschi are going to be ready and fit for the game but Valverde has not made up his mind yet for the starting 11.

Antzas wont be available for the game since he has been able to overcome his recent injury while Stoltidis and Dude went and practiced by themselfs on Tuesday even tho that day Valverde had given the whole squad off as rest day.3 more days.

At the same time in Athens and in Istanbul everybody will shut up and will watch the 2 big derbies

PANATHINAIKOS-OLYMPIAKOS

FENERBAHCE-GALATASARAY

There is a new about this 2 derbies in FIFA' webpage which one is biggest Derby, and it seems people mostly say Fenerbahce-Galatasaray...Even if mostly Turkish people wrote to the wall again it shows Turks are aware of the news more then Greeks and apriciate to Derby more.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfoot...nbul+you+decide

Antzas wont be available for the game since he has been able to overcome his recent injury while Stoltidis and Dude went and practiced by themselfs on Tuesday even tho that day Valverde had given the whole squad off as rest day.3 more days.

Oh no, Dude is injured? :o

Now what are we going to do without his posts? :LOL:

One of the top 20 derbys in the world... (By FIFA Magazine)

This one will definitely NOT dissapoint.. Both teams are coming into this game w/ confidence and they are ready to prove to their fans that they are going to win the title...

It's going to be a good one....

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

At the same time in Athens and in Istanbul everybody will shut up and will watch the 2 big derbies

PANATHINAIKOS-OLYMPIAKOS               

FENERBAHCE-GALATASARAY

There is a new about this 2 derbies in FIFA' webpage which one is biggest Derby, and it seems people mostly say Fenerbahce-Galatasaray...Even if  mostly Turkish people wrote to the wall again it shows Turks are aware of the news more then Greeks and apriciate to Derby more.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfoot...nbul+you+decide

No,it actually proves that more turkish people are actually registered in that website and thay can have their opinion about the games.

The same goes for here,more greek people are registered here,so if u ask them,the Pao-Osfp game is more important.

I just hope for a good+clean game.Whoever wants it more should go out there sunday and take the win. :box: :box: :box:

Kokkalis gave the order and all our players got paid all the money in their contracts for the last 2 months plus he will propably promise a good result bonus a couple of hours before the game.......what happened to the good old days that players loved to play and win these kind of games for their pride and the colour on their jersey..........Now the reds and greens need to be motivated by extra money.............

PANATHINAIKOS-OLYMPIAKOS               

FENERBAHCE-GALATASARAY

Where does that leave AEK and Beşiktaş supporters? :huh:
it doesnt have logical explanation but Besiktas matches never been a popular derby like ''FB-GS derby'' actually when we look to teams backrounds;

GS was establist in ''Galatasaray High Scholl'' (Mekteb-i Sultani) which was one of the most quality scholl in Europe in 1900' and giving education in French GS was team of rich society and minorities...Still its the best high scholl of Turkey...

FB was team of Mustafa Kemal, footballers were carrying guns to Constantinapoli from Anatolia, English soldiers attacked 2 times there, and 2 teams sent its footballers to war and some of them couldnt turn back ''Fenerbahce'' and ''Ankaragucu''...FB was team of Turkish freedom movement.

BJK was team of Ottoman Empire, Sultans were supporting Besiktas thats why it has oldest and ''ancient stadium'' its maybe 100 years old...I think for AEK there are the same reasons valid that AEK is a team of Constantinapoli in its backround...

When we look the histories the derby has to be ''Besiktas-Fenerbahce'' but it always happened FB-GS it doesnt shows BJK smaller team, that Besiktas has better scores than FB and GS for derbies...

Second biggest derby in Turkey ''Goztepe-Karsiyaka'' the Izmir derby which had audiance record for years with 60,000 people with ticket in Izmir Alsancak stadium...

GS was establist in ''Galatasaray High Scholl'' (Mekteb-i Sultani) which was one of the most quality scholl in Europe in 1900' and giving education in French GS was team of rich society and minorities...Still its the best high scholl of Turkey...

FB was team of Mustafa Kemal, footballers were carrying guns to Constantinapoli from Anatolia, English soldiers attacked 2 times there, and 2 teams sent its footballers to war and some of them couldnt turn back ''Fenerbahce'' and ''Ankaragucu''...FB was team of Turkish freedom movement.

BJK was team of Ottoman Empire, Sultans were supporting Besiktas thats why it has oldest and ''ancient stadium'' its maybe 100 years old...I think for AEK there are the same reasons valid that AEK is a team of Constantinapoli in its backround...

When we look the histories the derby has to be ''Besiktas-Fenerbahce'' but it always happened FB-GS it doesnt shows BJK smaller team, that Besiktas has better scores than FB and GS for derbies...

Second biggest derby in Turkey ''Goztepe-Karsiyaka'' the Izmir derby which had audiance record for years with 60,000 people with ticket in Izmir Alsancak stadium...

Thanks for the background. I always find it interesting to learn about the history and development of teams and their fans.

After the first half and not a really great game so far,Panathinaikos does not look the team to beat us and even tho they have more control of the possesion of the ball,they fear us way to much.Olympiakos always plays better in the second half plus with the entrance at some point of Kovacevic,i expect to see some more attacks by Olympiakos.On the minus side,Zevlakow had to be substituted in the 37th minute beacuse of muschle pain and Galitsios took his place.

I agree... It was CRAP.

Olympiacos w/ all that talent didn't really impress me at all. I have to say that Nikopolidis played really well (about damn time)

Pao was a joke. If they really think they are going to win it this year they have another thing coming to them.

The truth of the matter is that we didn't drop points PAO did so ultimately it was a positive result for our team.

:tup:

It was the 100th derby between the 2 teams and they dispayed the following:

100 bad passes :tdown:

50 fouls :tdown:

6 whinging yellow cards :box:

2 chances for pao and 1 from oly :whistle:

both teams played with 1 striker :whistle:

For the amount of build up that was shown a few days b4 the derby it was CRAP

Both teams should be deducted 3 points each for putting millions of fans thru this Z grade display :la:

On a good note we are still 5 pts ahead of our best PELATH :LOL: :LOL:

It was the 100th derby between the 2 teams and they dispayed the following:

100 bad passes :tdown:

50 fouls :tdown:

6 whinging yellow cards :box:

2 chances for pao and 1 from oly :whistle:

both teams played with 1 striker :whistle:

For the amount of build up that was shown a few days b4 the derby it was CRAP

Both teams should be deducted 3 points each for putting millions of fans thru this Z grade display :la:

On a good note we are still 5 pts ahead of our best PELATH :LOL: :LOL:

Good stuff Red Magic... But honestly it's simply the Greek League for you.

For anyone that has any idea of a soccer and about a derby they will tell you that those types of games are the "cream of the crop"

Yesterday there was a major derby as well in Turkey (Fener vs Gala) and the final score was 4-1 (WOW! :o ) Let me ask you this do you think tha both teams played w/ 1 stricker.... don't hink so

It's this kind of a mentality that needs to change in Greece in order to present a good showing to the fans in Greece and around the world.

Come On guys, you both could play better than that.

Ive never seen such a bad game. Maybe it was the hype that led to the gmae that made me so bored. But I was embaressed. I had two friends at my place, and I always talk to them about Greek football and hows its actally good and this and that, and I say that Olympiakos they get unlucky in europe but domestically they play well. Anyways so i was telling them they should stay and watch a good game with me. Man I was embaressed. After years about raving about Greek football they saw this game, it was brutal.

As for the 1 striker thing, we only have 1 striker so its kinda the only think we can do. Darko cant play 90 mins and Mitroglou was injured. But still, I blame Galletti for this lose. This is the worst game he has played in our jeresy. Hes just in a bit of a rough spell. He was poor. The onyl reason i Blame him is cause i actally expect something out of him, unlike those other clowns. Leto was garbage. Belluchi, at leats he tries. Stoltidis and Dudu didnt do anything special. I guess they shut down the "flow" of Panathaikos. Domi was rubish too. I think he is absolutly terrible. He is one of the worst passers in the SL. We are lucky to get a draw

The sad thing is that Pao was just as bad as us.

Archived