Can AEK overturn the result??  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Can AEK overturn the result??

• Probably
    • Possibly
    • Very unlikely
    • No chance

Guest TheLegend

They probably could. The post saved them. Had that last minute goal went in no matter what hapend no matter what chances it was over. AEK would need a 3-0 win away...

now even with 2-1 they go through.

IF aek were to drop out and oly down to uefa we are not gona have a team auto qualify for cl in a while.

Lets be brutally honest and take apart aek game with omonia id say they have absolutely no chance in hell with that laugher of performance.

What vexes me the most that a in form aek 4 out of 5 times will bet teams like trifilli

They will be in hostile stadium there getting there starters 15 straight no losses at best 0-0

I have to vote its unlikely that we will beat Omonia but i still have faith in my team. i dont know if basinas and kygriakos will be playing but i think we can do something special to get out of this situation.

we played poorly in the first leg but hopefully that is a one off, it will be hard to beat omonia who havent lost in 15 european game at there home ground but i think if we play to our best we can do it.

you guys have no clue what's waiting for aek in Greece u thought 3000 fans created a loud atmosphere what about 22000 this time around after following aek this year they stink semi needs to go he has no clue how to run a team omonia have a way better team and they will have there 4 starters that missed the last game ready for this match it will be tough for they need to score and it will open up there defence I can't see I'd happening but who am I anyways!! Sorry aek but donis is going to be in for a nightmare start to the season cause he has the other greens three days later to look forward too

kala re poli tharos exeis pare re kopriti siga na min xestoume apo ta omonakia sas emeis pezoume se stadio 60 xiliades opadous.

POU tha pesoune ta vrakia stin kypro

ANTE RE KEPIDIXSOU

Orignals eats trifilia like you for breakfast dont compare our hools with yours we beat yours on your best day

Possibly. 1-0 is not impossible to overcome, assuming AEK shows up and plays well. Omonia can afford to sit back and wait, while AEK will have to attack. If they get too anxious and concede another one, forget it. But if AEK plays with patience and manages to draw out Omonia they have good chances. Good luck.

kala re poli tharos exeis pare re kopriti siga na min xestoume apo ta omonakia sas emeis pezoume se stadio 60 xiliades opadous.

ANTE RE KEPIDIXSOU

Orignals eats trifilia like you for breakfast dont compare our hools with yours we beat yours on your best day

U guys proved it Athens where u were boood out of ur own staduim re the originals will be playing with arhithia at the gsp ti sas perimeni ekei !!!!! 3000 erthane sto Oaka kai ti sas ekanen eki re rezili omada ehete bye bye evropi bye bye Demi bye bye originals!!!!

ANTE RE KEPIDIXSOU

U guys proved it Athens where u were boood out of ur own staduim re the originals will be playing with arhithia at the gsp ti sas perimeni ekei !!!!! 3000 erthane sto Oaka kai ti sas ekanen eki re rezili omada ehete bye bye evropi bye bye Demi bye bye originals!!!!
I think that's a little uncalled for bides. A little light taunting is fine but straight insults are unnecessary. Fact is, nothing is over yet. If AEK scores an early goal then everything's even. Personally I can see a 2-0 for AEK.

ANTE RE KEPIDIXSOU

Here is an example to avoid (

KAFTES edres exoume paixsi and done fine little gsp is a birds nest

Is that really true re file? AEK always struggle away to Olympiakos and PAO. And the size of the GSP is irrelevant. Leoforo only had a 19k capacity and that had one of the most hostile and raucous atmospheres in world sport. It's also clear that Olympiakos struggled with the atmosphere at Antonis Papadopoulos... not because they weren't used to loud atmospheres, but because the partizan crowd spurred the Anorthosi players on. This is a big game for Omonoia and their fans will turn out in numbers and they'll create a great atmosphere. Here's a taster of what awaits AEK... I'm not saying AEK hasn't played in raucous atmospheres before, but it won't be a walk in the park:

Don't know what to say. I think that we have a good chance to score an early goal. If we can go in half time 1 goal up that will get the croud out of the game. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!!!!! NEVER COUNT AEK OUT!!!!

Archived