Phantis Forums

Olympiakos vs Atromitos

paxiotis7

After a sub par performance vs veria, olympiakos have to come up big at home and thrash Atromitos. We havnt had a big win in a while. Theres no more room for mistakes. Olympiakos have to win every game now. No more ties. Were farily good at home but agasnt asteras we were crap. Lets do it boys!

Guest TheLegend

No such thing as a big win until the coach changes his style. What was the reason to switch to defensive in the Veria game after having a 1-0 lead for a bit?

He plays WAY TO DEFENSIVE. If we take a lead early we arent winning this game, because he will play all out defense and we get attacked for the whole rest of the game. Lemonis needs to change his ways or leave the club and allow some real coach to come and play like a champion. He plays like we are struggling to stay up. Trying to get a point here and there with all out defense...

No such thing as a big win until the coach changes his style. What was the reason to switch to defensive in the Veria game after having a 1-0 lead for a bit?

He plays WAY TO DEFENSIVE. If we take a lead early we arent winning this game, because he will play all out defense and we get attacked for the whole rest of the game. Lemonis needs to change his ways or leave the club and allow some real coach to come and play like a champion. He plays like we are struggling to stay up. Trying to get a point here and there with all out defense...

Fellas I don't mind the defensive tactic, but there's a time and place to do it.

PLUS! We have the players to play an offensive style of soccer.

If we don't get a 2 or more goal win here I would TOTALY question his tactical abililties. (not that I haven't done so already)

Olympiakos will be very unsettled in this game.. due to sacking of Lemonis

Atromitos are coming off a 3-0 win

i predict a very scrappy game.. poor display by osfp.. but probably 1-0..

however a draw is not out of the equasion and im not being bias

Guest TheLegend

Olympiacos' goal should have counted. Atromitos actualy had a handball (for example: (1)replay (2) the player acknowledged it)

;)

Leonardo musta been at least 5-6 feet onside? I dont know how the ref cant see that. We are playing well Bellushi is shooting. We arent up right now cuz of the refs so lets look foward to the 2nd half. Btw, Sisic is uselss today (as usual)

Atromitos has dominated the second half. Olympiakos are lucky to be up after Ledesma saved on the goal line.

Segura is replacing Beluci with Patsatzoglou hoping to stop Atromitos in midfield. Lemonis would have done just the same :rolleyes:

Ogios pulling out Luciano to keep him fresh for the next game and puttin in Le :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Watching the ref, he has not made many serious mistakes, but the way he calls the same infractions so unevenly, I just remembered what Zikos said :LOL:

BTW, this is in reference to the foul from behind Pandos made around 82' and did not see a card...

Atromitos had thrown in the towel and began resting players for next game. Ogios even put in some youth to have something to put in their scrap book :rolleyes:

2-0 Cezar (three red players were one meter offside).

Congratulations on your win. This is going to be exciting to the end.

Yep, the referees have been particularly impressive in the 2nd half. All the little things are there: Merino (I think-could have been sone else) was clearly on side and ready to enter the box when called off-side; Pantos no booking; and then practically half OSFP players were off side and the goal counted! One look at the papers would be enough to predict this: the ref at Xanthi is a PAO fan, OSFP has been treated unfairly (!), Socrates will not grant the trophy to PAO and so forth... Makes me really nervous about tomorrow's game...

I dont think mirnes sissic is a bad player. He shoulda had two but one was disallowed for a bad offside call. Sisic also set up a goal and made some nice plays on the wing. Hes a litle inconsistant but hes not a bad player. Alota people dont like him for some reason. Probably because he had a slow start. But if thats the case then whoever doesnt like sissic shouldnt llike belluchi, who had a very average game.

Archived