Phantis Forums

Olympiakos vs Atromitos

paxiotis7

lua lua is out for the season but galetti might be back next week or the following against AEK. now i think Pao will win out the rest of the way so if oly wants to win the title all they have to do is draw one game max or win out.. otherwise.. its paos..

i am talkin about the protathlima sta xartia kai oxi sto gipedo.

on paper oly is 2 points up. On the field, they are one point back.

I was lucky to actually be at this game and i have some remarks about it.Olympiakos did not play well but managed to create more chances and finally win the game.Atromitos players have great stamina and were active the whole 90 minutes while Olympiakos could only be strong for 60.My biggest disapointment was the refs in general and mostly the linesman that cancelled our goal in the first 10 minutes.Since i was standing in the first row and 10 meters on the left of the Olympiakos bench i was more in place that him and he was not even close in the same line with Atromitos last player.In the whole game he was always out of place and he was not that old to say that he did not have stamina or whatever else.In a game that was mostly easy calls,the refs canceled one goal for us,one for Atromitos that was called handball,did not give 3 yellow cards in the same Atromitos player in the first half and managed to make their presence felt were it was not needed. Are they that useless????

Archived