Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS NEWS!

MadBoy13

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe PAO can get a break here.......hopefully AEK and OSFP doped...and we can win it "in the labs" :LOL:

As terrible as it would be - would be kind of cool if OSFP and AEK get banned from Europe and PAO and Aris go CL qualifying.....Aris is due for a shot at the CL anyways!

OFF TOPIC: im so pissed Getafe is out from UEFA cup.. didnt deserve it! Tzigger open your eyes and check Laudrup from Getafe.. he looks very smart and good coach..

OFF TOPIC: im so pissed Getafe is out from UEFA cup.. didnt deserve it! Tzigger open your eyes and check Laudrup from Getafe.. he looks very smart and good coach..

apparently Chelsea want Laudrup to replace Avraam Grant :(

yeah Laudrup is awesome coach, Getafe look fantastic...but I am cheering for Bayern, still sad to see such a great team go out like that....

GO BAYERN !!!! :nw:

Its amazing how the Gayngers made it too....its suprising how such a terrible, cheating team made it this far.....probably more gifts from the referee...La Viola will DEVASTATE THEM cant wait!!!

from the facebook news :P

dont mean to judge but still...I had no idea this is how average PAO player lives....

Nassief Morris added an album of his cars....

:tdown:

PAO is a peice of s%$#! and our defenders are driving multiple Range Rovers and Mercedes... How?

Go figure :angry:

dont mean to judge but still...I had no idea this is how average PAO player lives....

PAO is a peice of s%$#! and our defenders are driving multiple Range Rovers and Mercedes... How?

how can i find him?

Vgenopoulos gives 2,5 million euro to buy Kleiton from Larisa...  :whistle:

although I think thats great....Cleyton is awesome player...

1 - why would Vgenopoulos pay for a transfer ?

Out of principle, I disagree with this. Thats PAE's job to buy players. This is just making PAE reliant on Vgenopoulos.....honestly if Vgeno wants to do this is fine, but he should put a clause to it.....Pay for a transfer only if so much is spent on other transfers by PAE.

Also, why would he pay for a transfer? I mean he doesnt profit off of PAO, I doubt a businessman would just gift out 2.5 million just as a 'gift' to a bunch of incompetent owner...

2- 2.5 Million ? Well, I was saying F**** buy this player already when he was very young and worth way less with Kalamaria - we all knew he was going to be a top superleague player, it was pretty obvious from his performances then.....

how can i find him?
hes on Facebook as Nasief Morris . Hes a nice guy and adds fans if you request...

you need facebook account obviously....

how can i find him?
hes on Facebook as Nasief Morris . Hes a nice guy and adds fans if you request...

you need facebook account obviously....

i made one too!

although I think thats great....Cleyton is awesome player...

1 - why would Vgenopoulos pay for a transfer ?

Out of principle, I disagree with this. Thats PAE's job to buy players. This is just making PAE reliant on Vgenopoulos.....honestly if Vgeno wants to do this is fine, but he should put a clause to it.....Pay for a transfer only if so much is spent on other transfers by PAE.

Also, why would he pay for a transfer? I mean he doesnt profit off of PAO, I doubt a businessman would just gift out 2.5 million just as a 'gift' to a bunch of incompetent owner...

2- 2.5 Million ? Well, I was saying F**** buy this player already when he was very young and worth way less with Kalamaria - we all knew he was going to be a top superleague player, it was pretty obvious from his performances then.....

First i think the move to buy Cleiton is one more move to attack Tzigger.

Second he does this so AEK and Olympiakos dont get him.

Third the possibility he buys him isnt very high since he wants to give him as a birthdaypresent to PAE PAO. To do so Tziger must accept and with all the fight in the background i doubt he will do so.

How would you like to be a Getafe fan after that game. Talk about heartbreak

Archived