Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS NEWS!

MadBoy13

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

olympiacos paid a team not in the first division to beat paok so they can win the title. This comes from the ever so reliable vazelo newspaper that said you were gona beat us 5-0 but you lost 4-0?

Btw the title is also wrong. What lao does pao have? 3k people and a few on this forum?

olympiacos paid a team not in the first division to beat paok so they can win the title. This comes from the ever so reliable vazelo newspaper that said you were gona beat us 5-0 but you lost 4-0?

Btw the title is also wrong. What lao does pao have? 3k people and a few on this forum?

first of all, the panaxaiki thing was from 8 years ago. not this year. people that belonged to the panaxaiki board have come out and said that oly gave a price tag for them to beat PAOK that year and every player torn themselves a new one to get that guaranteed money.

this year there is no need to pay other teams. as for the 4-0 it was in the greek cup.

when it comes to the greek league. prove me wrong but,

Didnt oly beat Aris with a moufa penalty. didnt oly beat ergotelis with a moufa penalty. Wasnt a clear goal called back for iraklis against oly because the player was offside ( but wasnt) didnt oly win a game on paper that they lost on the field.

As for pao, we got a gift penalty that gave us 2 extra points against kalamaria. We also werent given a penalty against xanthi in the 6th minute in Leoforos 4 months ago. not to mention the game against AEK in the protathlima where Nilsson found the ball and cesar dove like a springboard diver and won a penalty that clearly wasnt. those two points plus the two points against xanthi is +4. take away the kalamaria 2 extra points and we are tied with oly.

Aris +2 Ergotelis +2 Kalamaria +3 Iraklis +2.. seems to me thats 9 points given to oly this year.

And if u start that the PAO goal wasnt a goal against oly in Karaiskaki, fine call it back. But oly would of been down a man in the 24th minute with mendrinos tackle that should of been a red card.

I pray oly drop points til the last game of the season and that in the final game Kalamaria are already relegated.

Pao down 1-0 in the 90th minute and kalamaria subs in Walner for wellington.

How fun that would be for oly fans.

hmmm,that would never happen :LOL:

you know why? Because the ref would refuse to allow the sub :LOL: :LOL:

I pray oly drop points til the last game of the season and that in the final game Kalamaria are already relegated.

Niko eise apextos aderfe. Tetoio skiniko oute ego den boresa na to fantasto kai as me lene Tsoglani :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Guest TheLegend

anyway im leaving for a bit....you guys might wana stop with conspiracy theories all the time and focus on your own team. Maybe thats why there are never fans at the games.

:LOL: :LOL: :tup:

youre ignorant

What Laos do we have? Biggest in European Basketball, greatest basketball fans in the entire WORLD.

Just because our new ticketing system and cutting off sections and planned and destroyed Leoforos so people cant go their for any reaso but to watch. You wouldnt understand unless you knew how it worked.

youre ignorant

What Laos do we have? Biggest in European Basketball, greatest basketball fans in the entire WORLD.

Just because our new ticketing system and cutting off sections and planned and destroyed Leoforos so people cant go their for any reaso but to watch. You wouldnt understand unless you knew how it worked.

Drakos havent you still not understood that talking to TheLegend is like talking to my 3 year old son (maybe even he would understand more). This guy seems to have been brainwashed by the so liable RED newspapers and TV Magic that he probably thinks Olympiakos is even better than Chelsi or Barca or Real. Maybe he would even believe if they told him that Olympiakos and Kokalis invented football :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Min skas aderfe....

:LOL: :LOL: nai giati den ta kanete... file mou.. den einai tixaio oti eiste i pio sixameni omada tis elladas... o theios ta exei kataferei mia xara... na sas antipathei oli i ellada!

youre ignorant

What's going on with this s%$#! telika? Will the administration back down and go back to how things use to be, or will they stick it out and continue to lose money and kill the atmosphere?

As for TheLegend's comments, I think he's just trying to get under your skin. I've been lucky enough to see many of the world's most famous (and notorious fans) first hand, and Greek fans generally are on a different level! That of course includes Gate 13. In basketball they are the best (along with Super 3), and as Drakos says, at Leoforo the atmosphere use to be amazing (before all this ticketmaster bs). PAO's lao is great, they're just going through a bit of a bad time politically.

However, I will add, that I believe only the 8yres create amazing atmospheres, every other Greek fan is just average imo... even worse than Drakos' favourite fans: The Premiership fans! :P

I wish these people had a serious & effective communications strategy.

Anyway, since things operate in an environment of incompetency and corruption, you have to be a squeeky wheel, and complain, and do all those things to protect the interests of the club. Kokkalis knows how to do this, PAO doesn't!

I'd just remind EPO (every chance I got) about their own mistake (stupidity) and punishing Kalamaria for it.

The CL is in name only, and if they keep it up like this, it'll become a total joke and the sport will lose big.

I know most of you guys here and in Greece don't think that football will even be replaced as #1 by other sports, but every sport, every institution that seeks the attention and the support of the people has to offer something in return. Especially in sports, there has to be credibility. Lose that and you lose it all. Besides, there are lots more choices for the youngsters (and older people) out there to spend their time & money!

(before all this ticketmaster bs). PAO's lao is great, they're just going through a bit of a bad time politically.

ticket club you mean.......ticketmaster is actually a competent organization !

it is just a bad time...but PAO in all sports tend to have great atmosphere in sports like volley and basket we still have some of the best ever...

i like Gkekas a lot but i hate when he opens his mouth... to mono pou pou vgazei einai to misos tou gia ton panathinaiko... respect kai ligo for the money that you got otan isoun ston pao kai min ksexnas an den isoun ston pao den tha pigenes ekei pou piges tora...

Petropoulos keeps on scoring and we see goals only from Gouma this is a real shame.

I heard in ERAsport (I think) yesterday that Panathinaikos is happy with Petropoulos and are planning to get him back with the team this summer.

In retrospect, it was a big mistake to loan him out while we took Postiga and Manoucho who even if they score ten goals each in the last few games won't make any difference.

Archived