Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS NEWS!

MadBoy13

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude?? what are you talking about?

He got injured when he first broke onto the scene. Then the injury to his stomach, and now this injury. He's only been around for a year, so i'm starting to worry that he's injury-prone. What is so difficult to understand????

He got injured when he first broke onto the scene. Then the injury to his stomach, and now this injury. He's only been around for a year, so i'm starting to worry that he's injury-prone. What is so difficult to understand????

Ninis came into the team last december and played his first game in january. he was in the 11 in 8 of the following 14 games and was in the 18 in all except one. it wasnt an injury it was a fever.

then he went on and played the whole u-19 tournament, probably injured, and then came to paos training camp. he was still injured but attempted to rest it off which didnt work. so he had surgery and has been ready for about 3 months.

As for this injury, he is not seriously injured and is not being used by peseiro for safety measures.

Injury prone is crap IMO. Messi has been inujured 5 times in 3 seasons including 2 serious ones. its also a matter of luck. or lack thereof anyway.

Guest TheLegend

dont diss ninis the poor vazelakia think hes better than messi already and will replace pele at the top in 10 years...

see what denial does to you ;)

Ninis came into the team last december and played his first game in january. he was in the 11 in 8 of the following 14 games and was in the 18 in all except one. it wasnt an injury it was a fever.

then he went on and played the whole u-19 tournament, probably injured, and then came to paos training camp. he was still injured but attempted to rest it off which didnt work. so he had surgery and has been ready for about 3 months.

As for this injury, he is not seriously injured and is not being used by peseiro for safety measures.

Injury prone is crap IMO. Messi has been inujured 5 times in 3 seasons including 2 serious ones. its also a matter of luck. or lack thereof anyway.

Chill out dudes, i'm not criticising the kid! Obviously it's due to bad luck (and the fact that he's small). I've said it a million times before and I'll say it again, I'm a bigger Greece fan than I am an Olympiakos fan. I hope Ninis develops into the best player in the world. Unfortunately though if he continues to be injured for long periods of time he won't be developing in these key years. I haven't said anything bad, my question of injured "again?" was one of concern not criticism...

Jeez guys, you really need to chill out. You guys think I'm anti-PAO or something, but most of the time you guys misinterpret my posts.

i dont think your anti-pao. i was just merely correcting his injury status from last year. Fact is yes he is small and is more vulnerable to injuries, especially in this mickey mouse league with tackles that look like plows cleaning the snow of the streets.

As for us thinking Ninis is the next Messi.... Wow. i havent heard anything that idiotic since someone said Mitroglou is the next Konstantinou. But i ask, who would u rather have on ur team Legend..

Ninis or mendrinos. Ninis or Mitroglou. Ninis or Katsikogiannis.

They have to play every once and a while Cyber to keep the team in shape together. you cant expect them to just gel without playing at all.

As for the reason, well qualies are beginning soon for the next tournament and its good to get a few games under your belt.

As for the injury , it is a small problem which shouldnt keep ninis out of next weeks 18 against Iraklis.

Its not only EPO that is to blame for the timing. There were over 40 countries with u19 and u21 friendlies this week.

they should of just done it in a few weeks or whenever greece plays portugal.

eitherway, this stuff happens.

Notice how though, Pao is without, Eki, Ninis, Ndoye and Manucho this week and not many papers have mentioned we have 4 players out with injury.

Propaganda.

They have to play every once and a while Cyber to keep the team in shape together. you cant expect them to just gel without playing at all.

As for the reason, well qualies are beginning soon for the next tournament and its good to get a few games under your belt.

As for the injury , it is a small problem which shouldnt keep ninis out of next weeks 18 against Iraklis.

Its not only EPO that is to blame for the timing. There were over 40 countries with u19 and u21 friendlies this week.

they should of just done it in a few weeks or whenever greece plays portugal.

eitherway, this stuff happens.

Notice how though, Pao is without, Eki, Ninis, Ndoye and Manucho this week and not many papers have mentioned we have 4 players out with injury.

Propaganda.

Thanks for the clarification NikosVazelas,

I understand now that it was a date set by FIFA. I guess my question was, is Ninis going to be called for the U-19 quilifiers? If yes, would he also have to play for the "elpides" also?

no one said ninis is the next messi... the only thing i heard is ninis looks like messi.. cuz the hair style..

PS. i will agree with pao.. a nice goal from petropoulo!

i dont think your anti-pao. i was just merely correcting his injury status from last year. Fact is yes he is small and is more vulnerable to injuries, especially in this mickey mouse league with tackles that look like plows cleaning the snow of the streets.

As for us thinking Ninis is the next Messi.... Wow. i havent heard anything that idiotic since someone said Mitroglou is the next Konstantinou. But i ask, who would u rather have on ur team Legend..

Ninis or mendrinos. Ninis or Mitroglou. Ninis or Katsikogiannis.

Oh come on re file, I knew loads of PAO fans (including many on here) that were talking about Ninis as the new Messi. There was even an interview with the kid on UEFA.com where they asked him if he thought he could be as good as Messi and he said "I have a very long way to go before I reach that level".

And to be honest, I'd rather have Mitroglou. ;)

I understand his disappointment and his thirst to play, but this is not an acceptable behavior. He should be very grateful to PAO. He has been a huge investment by the club with not much in return. Let's not forget that Eki has been one of the most expensive players (ever) to wear the green jersey. Does he realize that he was collecting big $$$ while on recovery? He could have been cut the first time he got injured.

He should let go. Too bad we won't recoup any money.

Eki is as good as gone. He was pretty angry yesterday, I cant say I blame him though. 15 thousands Euros????? Thats an awful lot of money to fine sombody over their behavior off pitch. Id be angry and swear too.

Not that I agree with what Eki did, storming off after he wasnt included, he should have stayed behind because the team needs to keep a good harmony.

Oh, that's not a lot of money for him. He's collected millions from PAO for very little. Do you know about his paycheck? He collected that much and more while sipping margaritas in Argentina while recovering from his injuries. :LOL:

Although, I think if he was considered a valuable player I don't think he'd be fined that much. It's a way for management to push the situtation further. Eki fell for it. ;)

Oh, that's not a lot of money for him. He's collected millions from PAO for very little. Do you know about his paycheck? He collected that much and more while sipping margaritas in Argentina while recovering from his injuries. :LOL:

Although, I think if he was considered a valuable player I don't think he'd be fined that much. It's a way for management to push the situtation further. Eki fell for it. ;)

Sell the prick and get it over with.

Eki is as good as gone.  He was pretty angry yesterday, I cant say I blame him though. 15 thousands Euros????? Thats an awful lot of money to fine sombody over their behavior off pitch. Id be angry and swear too.

Not that I agree with what Eki did, storming off after he wasnt included, he should have stayed behind because the team needs to keep a good harmony.

drakos13 the same amount was the fee that PAP got for the insident with Peseiro.

And Eki has been once feed with 50000 in the past for another of his dumb actions against Pap that time and PAP got in that insident 25000 as a fee.

Archived