Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS NEWS!

MadBoy13

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

`Thats how you celebrate your 100 years.

everyone says that its not the same spending money in basket than in football because there are only 12 players total in basketball... but...

if we pay 4 of those players soemthing like 12 million.. doesnt that surpass our payroll in football....

id rather have 6 guys being paid huge bucks and 13 young players, like a ninis, dimoutsos, mantzios, petropoulos than to have 22 Karas.

Have your 4 or 5 BIG MONEY players... and compliment them with youth.

..for the price of a couple of frappes we can own a tiny part of the club  :tup: I don't know if they will force people to buy a minimum number of shares, does anyone know if that's the case?

So, if you become an owner of PAO, we'll complain to you when things don't go right! :P Then you should go to stock owners meetings and yell at them! :LOL:

Most likely, they'll have a minimum, but wouldn't that depend on the Greek stock market? If the stocks are publically (?) traded, then anyone can buy any number--as it is the case here in Wall Street.

:LOL: with 10 million+ shares available and if most buy one or two shares, the shareholders meetings will take place in a packed OAKA. Probably there will be more chanting than yelling :LOL:

I heard somewhere that the original thought was to put a minimum of 10,000 Euro. I think PAE PAO is a private entity not publicly traded.

• 2 weeks later...

the shareholders meetings will take place in a packed OAKA. Probably there will be more chanting than yelling  :LOL:

"EKI :nw: EKI :nw: EKI !!!!"

(as in Equity, Equity, Equity :LOL:)

Id think shareholder meetings are only for major holders to attend, but available online for all.....

• 2 weeks later...

A few things about the Antoniou interview that have me thinking that they are still trying to get their stuff together at PAO.

He said that Aimar plays in a position that PAO is covered.

True, we have Ninis, Karagounis, Clayton, and Crhistodoulopoulos that play the AM position, but two of those are newcomers, which leads one to believe that this was a position of need. If we were looking to upgrade the AM position, Panathinaikos moves show that they believe Clayton and Christodoulopoulos are better than Aimar. I have not watched Aimar playing so maybe Antoniou knows something more. Personally, I am glad we bought both Clayton and Christo because I think they will be committed to the club for many years to come.

Second, in defense of Ten Cate's minimal first coaching experienc, Antoniou said it does not matter because "

It's a good draw. We should be able to handle them, just hope the team is ready.

Like Drakos said, if we can't get by them, then we're in trouble.

I'd like to see a great title run in Greece and and a good show in Europe (probably in UEFA after the CL stages).

Bajevic quit Aris today :o

How things turn! When his move to PAO did not work out this summer I had said in these forums that he'll probably be fired from Aris mid season anyway. He didn't even last the summer. :LOL:

In other - more PAO related news - Pellerano is close to signing with Panathinaikos. http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/136935

So now we have the backup coach ;)

i sure hope not

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheLegend

Friendly finished 0-0 today.

Very boring game mostly because every time the Romanians had the ball the ref blew the whistle...

I would say 50% of the fouls the ref called today were nothing...

Why cant refs let the game play? Especialy when they THINK its a foul (and its not) but the team still has the ball..

it was a bad game with the romanians playing a very rough game for a friendly. Considering it was the first appearance of the summer for many players against a team that has played 6 friendlies so far, i was very staisfied. Forget not that CFR CLUJ won the romanian championship last season ahead of steuau bucaresti and is going straight into the CL groups.

Petropoulos and vyntra played well with the latter playing CB for the first time and doing extremely well.

Archived