Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS NEWS!

MadBoy13

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby's cover says

Pap is out, and Postiga will miss the rest of the matches....

why exactly cant Petropoulos come back to PAO as OFI are done...were running low on strikers, we need some backups at least!

There are no provisions in the KAP for players transferring mid-season.

but its a loan.... its PAO's player, why cant they call him in ? i though players can be called back from loans, and why wouldnt PAO be half intelligent enough to put that option in there?

Because then OFI may not have agreed to it and looked elsewhere for a more secure option.

well I dont think well miss him that much...hes good to have in the area, but everywhere else on the pitch hes pretty bad..... who knows whatll become of him at Man United...

I think Manucho is overhyped. He is not going to be something "BIG" at old trafford imo. He is 25 not 21. Hes a pretty good player but I think man u could find better. He isnt going to get that much better. I dunno if Manucho needed more time to setle into the greek league, but from what I saw, he was just another above average super league player.

manucho isn't much of a ball player, not technical, won't take someone 1v1, but he knows how to score..hes a scorer and its his job

he is deadly in the air, will outsprint most defenders, and always has great positioning

he can be useless the whole game, but with one chance he'll bag it.

i think he can do well in england, maybe not man u, but he is big, strong, phsycial and with people playin him all the crosses that they do in england, i think he could easily have a successful career there

damn guys im watching womens volley with osfp and the stadium is packed like no joke... im singing too... the atmosfaira is crazy!!!

damn guys im watching womens volley with osfp and the stadium is packed like no joke... im singing too... the atmosfaira is crazy!!!

who won???

i think this has to do with last time they played on this occasion..and filopoulos.

who won???

i think this has to do with last time they played on this occasion..and filopoulos.

no, they play for the championship... so far osfp won 2-1 and we play on monday again in renti... we have to win for 2-2 and then we play at leoforo cuz if we loose osfp gonna be the champion...

:tup: I think it's a good development that several true PAO fans (OK, they're super rich too) are getting involved. IF THIS IS DONE CORRECTLY, PAO can become a European power much like Ajax or Portugal teams.

This is what Thanassi Gianakopoulos said today:

june 6 the big day:

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/130534

a very interesting article about CL:

http://www.supersport.gr/soccer/championsl....asp?aid=149854

PS. june 8 im leaving for greece.. hope to hear good news that day!!!!!!!

Mario is a good goalkeeper i think. Hes had a lot of great performances (ok with a few bad ones, but this is every keeper has a bad day, only really notable one was OSFP in the Cup....)

Good first signing.

Hes gotten better every year, and hes comforted to this team. I think its a good move, we need a stable Goalkeeper, and hes become much better than when we signed him.

I have to say, I've been impressed with Galinovic' progress this season, and his stabillity (except for very few games). I think we'll be hard pressed to find better, and I would be happy to see a hard-working player be rewarded. (I am revising my earlier position here). BTW, he was one of the lowest paid players with (I think) around 170000 per year, and his new contract calls for 750000 (probably spread over the three years - does anyone know?)

Archived