Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS NEWS!

MadBoy13

you have to be kidding me.....

Gonzalez needs to go. Too much money, too much talk, too many problems and not good enough on the field. We gave it all to him, love, glory, capitancy..... I think its time for him to go now, hes only hurting the team.

We cant use this crap when we have big games ahead of us. Weve blown 2 biggest games and its not all his fault, but hes partly responsible. He got himself banned, when we could use him if he had a better attitude.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonzalez needs to go. Too much money, too much talk, too many problems and not good enough on the field. We gave it all to him, love, glory, capitancy..... I think its time for him to go now, hes only hurting the team.

We cant use this crap when we have big games ahead of us. Weve blown 2 biggest games and its not all his fault, but hes partly responsible. He got himself banned, when we could use him if he had a better attitude.

Giving Eki the captaincy is like giving Ahmadinajad the presidency of the American Holocaust museum!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It really was a dumb move. He only got it because he impressed in performances...He was probably our worst ever captain (as a captain, not a player) while he had the band too...

Oh yeah! the "pasignosto forum greenwebfans.com"

Although I have no doubt that the protest is going to be peaceful (note the caps) I would strongly advise anyone who lives or works in the area to lock themselves in. I mean, on that forum, Tsoglani's disturbing comments about wild dances on other peoples' graves rank as a generous tribute to PAO's management.

PS: that letter about the little nephew was very touching. Btw, this is exactly what a devoted PAO fan would say to his/her nephew: switch to OSFP...

IF I could I'd go, but I'm not sure what this would accomplish. It'll put more pressure on Tzigger to go? I hope that's the case, but I doubt it. He's a stubborn man, and he'll keep the club until he gets something big. Meanwhile, he's turned PAO into a perpetual loser, never having such a long string of horrible performances and not winning anything. [2004 was a fluke, an exception, under a rare alignment of the stars]

It's very difficult to want to support the team but trying to get rid of the management that doesn't seem to care. Geesh.

I don't want to mix politics and sports, but there's an analogy here. Both Tzigger and Bush have inflicted damage that some can't be repaired (lost years & opportunities) and some that will linger around for long time after they leave office. But, the sooner they get out the better.

At least here we have a chance through elections in November...

Guest TheLegend

bush has done alot more s%$#! than tzigger

bush has killed people in cold blood..( i hate bush btw) but yea i see ur connection

yeah honestly dont compare Bush to Vardinogiannis......

Bush has caused serious problems for people around the world and in his own country, and besides

the elections in reality wont solve anything, its really just another coach in the same broken system :whistle: , youll see for yourself....

13/4 wra 16.00 oloi sto Pedion tou Arews!

Enimerwste gnwstous syggeneis kai filous kai osoi mporeite elate!!!

Sikwtheite ap'tous kanapedes sas!!!

FTANEI PIA!!!

Vre kalos ta xamena koritsia.Pou eisai re Grace???

manucho staying.. ivan leaving :tdown:

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=76516

I hope this s%$#! is not true and we can keep Ivan. I don't care about Manucho honestly I'd rather have Ivan then him. It seems as though instead of taking steps forward with this team we always seem to take 2 steps back. We should try and sign him no sense in losing a player like him :tdown:

manucho staying.. ivan leaving :tdown:

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=76516

oh so PAO lost the league in 2009 too? Well that makes sense.

Ivanschitz gone is so godamn Stupid. We will spend 3 years trying to find a replacement for him. Tzigger really is a terrible person when it comes to spending and investing in new players and realizing worth of WHAT YOU ALREADY have.....

Ivanschitz did nothing wrong though. I will be cheering for him and his Austria this summer, and when he moves to a much bigger club than PAO ill support him there.

Sorry PAO had to throw away another vital first team player for absolutley no good reason. Not only was a great player, but fairly young with a great attitude and determined worker. Honestly we find a player like that very rarely. Incredibly stupid to let him go.

As for Manucho......what in his 4 month stay would he want to join?

Honestly....He has been benched, injured, played 2 games, seen the club around him fall apart in the team, fans, management, coaching........Why would he want to stay here? Its a wrong move for a talented player IMO. Go back to Man U, go out on loan again for a full year and try again....

As for PAO's side......i have a feeling he will become.......Sandor Torghelle.

Although I think he should be better, and maybe the reason PAO benched him came from management's decisions to try and screw over Manchester United, in which case theyll never work with us again.

Archived