Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS NEWS!

MadBoy13

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we dont need him. We need to find a better striker, he not awful, but he was never going to really be anything big. We need a great goalscorer, not a name with average ability an effort out there...

as for Ivanschitz - we have to sign him....BEFORE THE EURO 2008.

BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE..

Like selling Giourkas BEFORE was a mistake because his value went up...

Austria likley wont excel but Ivan might shine and then how is PAO going to have a chance of outbidding Bundesliga and EPL clubs for him ? The guy takes set peices, hes a captain...he might be Austria's best player and hell be watched. As soon as that guy hits a free kick or scores in the Euro his value is going to JUMP way out of our range. And its incredibly stupid to bank on that not happening. His value can only go up in June.

Seal it NOW!

we dont need him. We need to find a better striker, he not awful, but he was never going to really be anything big. We need a great goalscorer, not a name with average ability an effort out there...

Austria likley wont excel but Ivan might shine and then how is PAO going to have a chance of outbidding Bundesliga and EPL clubs for him ? The guy takes set peices, hes a captain...he might be Austria's best player and hell be watched. As soon as that guy hits a free kick or scores in the Euro his value is going to JUMP way out of our range. And its incredibly stupid to bank on that not happening. His value can only go up in June.

Seal it NOW!

i agree here. we have a chance to own the best player in Austria, why not & he's 24

Seal it NOW!

Sorry, I didn't catch that... was that "before" or "after"? :P

PAO are stupid for not having tied this kid up already.

Btw, apparently there's an article at Supersport.gr claiming that Man City want him. It could already be too late therefore (they aren't immune to offering big money)

question, what position is ivan plays in Ethniki Austria?? i heard hes playing ston "aksona" dil piso apo tous epithetikous...

question, what position is ivan plays in Ethniki Austria?? i heard hes playing ston "aksona" dil piso apo tous epithetikous...

Yes, he's a dekari (where I've been saying he should be playing for PAO), which is why you need a left winger.

or for temporary you can put ivan as a dekari, move spyropoulos up to left wing and put vyntra in the back or somthing. But untill ninis matures you are also going to need a true right winger as well. This summer you should buy a true very good left winger and a true good enough right winger because ninis will be better.

http://62.1.2.102/newspapers/2008/3/28/hprasinh_m.jpg

According to the newspaper Prasini PEK is preparing an BOMB offer to buy PAE Pao from Vardinogianis Family. This would be the first official OFFER with exact numbers which has ever been made for buying the PAE. Lets see how high this offer will be and how Vardinogiannis family is going to react. Till now the always said that PAE wont be sold but they also reported that they never got an offer.

Its not Nikas MadBoy its PEK Nikas is just the President of PEK right now as far as i know.Seems PEK has taken this serious. BIG Changes are going to come upon us in the near Future. Either Tziger sells or not the WAR has begunn.PEK will not only do an offer to buy , but they will do it public which will bring bigger pressure on Tzigger.

Its not Nikas MadBoy its PEK Nikas is just the President of PEK right now as far as i know.Seems PEK has taken this serious. BIG Changes are going to come upon us in the near Future. Either Tziger sells or not the WAR has begunn.PEK will not only do an offer to buy , but they will do it public which will bring bigger pressure on Tzigger.

What pressure? He's under no obligation to sell the club.

If Vardino rejects the offer and buys 2 big names everyone will forget this ever happened.

If Vardino rejects the offer and buys 2 big names everyone will forget this ever happened.

you're right!!! which is why we as fans should be capable to see through the smoke.. Get rid of Tzigger, & start the domination

I dont mean pressure to sell but pressure to act more wisely.

Pressure to invest e.g. Spyropoulos.

Till now Tziger always said we dont have to talk about selling cause noone does us an official offer followed by Numbers. This is one thing he wont be able to use in the future if PEK does the offer they say they will do.

i think if tzigger signs two super players out of this then we should consider the offer a success

we all know tzigger isnt gonna sell, esp on the first offer, and extra esp with new stadium coming up so its prolly more an offer to force tzigger to do something

The offer will have to be lucrative.

Tziger has no need to sell, and will need to feel well compensated for delivering a club with significant assets (name, players, new stadium, training camp). I think he could maximize his profit if he waits for the new stadium to be built and he might hold off selling until then. At least that's what I would do and then I would retire to a little Greek village :P

Just a guess here, but Tzigger will not sell until this club wins something meaningful! He's so stubborn, that he'll keep trying... Now, I think he'll go down as the worst ..president ever {hmmm, this sounds familiar somehow} since PAO would have the longest dry spell in its history!!! :tdown:

the club wont be sold......not to Giannakopoulos bros, not to Vgenopoulos neither of them want to buy, its just rumours.

which is why PEK is nothing more than a spectator with big money to make statements, get press and create websites in reality. They have no power...

Also no......People wont forget with 2 big players. Thats happening less and less. Well forget with a double and a good european performance... the 2 players will just go on the cross with Vardinogiannis if we screw up again..

Archived