Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2008

Tsoglani

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is Tzorvas seriously ready for first team at PAO though???

my personal opinion is yes... arkei na min ginete to rotation tou peseiro kai ton katastrepsei opos ton malarz... only thing is that tzorvas doesnt have any experience from europe.. auto me provlimatizei mono

You know we really don't need that many players for next season. We can use a couple of guys up front, a couple of guys in the back and we're fine. Really. We can't get rid of too many guys because that will just f uck things up. I don't want to start from scratch, especially with the talent in midfield. Postiga didn't work out for us so he should go...he never gelled with the team and I kept getting the feeling he wasn't really interested...Vyntra needs to go...I would keep Paps and Salpi but we really need a striker we can depend on. I don't think Darlas was given the chance. Fyssas we don't know since he hasn't played much; was he bad at the practice? He kept Ninis off the field remember. I don't want Galinovic as 1st choice keeper, NO WAY he's not consistent.

You know we really don't need that many players for next season. We can use a couple of guys up front, a couple of guys in the back and we're fine. Really. We can't get rid of too many guys because that will just f uck things up. I don't want to start from scratch, especially with the talent in midfield. Postiga didn't work out for us so he should go...he never gelled with the team and I kept getting the feeling he wasn't really interested...Vyntra needs to go...I would keep Paps and Salpi but we really need a striker we can depend on. I don't think Darlas was given the chance. Fyssas we don't know since he hasn't played much; was he bad at the practice? He kept Ninis off the field remember. I don't want Galinovic as 1st choice keeper, NO WAY he's not consistent.

we really do need players. Sure there are a lot of reasons PAO lost this year,

but one BIG one was depth - and also hesitance to take advantage of depth like Ninis...

Throughout the season weve been missing key players in and out, and had really no support for them (adequate support)

I think we need more players....id like to have our bench players be worthy of starting as well and rotated in....

We definitly need new centerbacks, new right backs, new attacking minded midfielders and new strikers... we need one big talent of a striker and one great rotation striker.. This team has been missing a great goalscorer...Salpi is that role, but well need a high level partner for him...

DM we dont really need.....Mattos is a great player Tziolis can do to rotate in (not start every game) and Simao is a great help as well........

But we dont need 3 DM at a time in the Superleague :LOL:

drakos thats just it we have depth in midfield and there's no point in messing around in that department; do you want to start all over again? Because we'll never get anywhere; we'll never progress to anything. The team plays well together and shows promise. A couple of things need to be ironed out and we're fine.

drakos thats just it we have depth in midfield and there's no point in messing around in that department; do you want to start all over again? Because we'll never get anywhere; we'll never progress to anything. The team plays well together and shows promise. A couple of things need to be ironed out and we're fine.

what depth man? Our midfield is reliant on ONE player for creativity Ivanschitz and hes not likley staying... Ninis isnt playing Dimoutsos is good but not creative, and Karagkounis is very bad most of the time.... without Ivanschitz we lose all our creativity, just like our STUPID Jose Peseiro move to take him OUT at half time vs OFI saw the team go from making chances to getting their ass kicked... theres a clear difference when Ivan is on the field to how we play offensively....part of the reason we picked up midseason was his return...

Ha ha, I can't drink my coffee in peace with ERAsport's Olympiakos annoying reporter's voice.

The report is saying that Ivic has been contacting Sasburg about Ivanschitz and they are working on bringing Kyriakos to them :rolleyes:

I won't be surprised to see Kyriakos sign, but if Oly sign Ivan I'll be amazed.

he did get chances this year I thought he was really bad...

Its sad when every year Im hoping we can finally lose our terible players that hold the team down when they play...We always get new ones! Last year I was so greatful to see Biscan leave, before that Wooter, Maric, Skacel..... Now Im hoping we can lose Seric !

Definitly out- Seric, Darlas, Postiga, Romero, Fyssas

Possibly out-Eki, Papadopouls, Manucho, Vyntra/Nillson

it seems eki will be gone. i think it may be time for him to go...its a bit of a complicatd situation..

if we find a good buyer then vyntra can go too..i wouldnt mind him staying though, he showed some solid play this season..

nillson's contract is ending, if we can find a better replacement, i say go for it..if not, once again i say let him stay

papadopoulos has shown he has alot of heart and has been doing better, but maybe its time we part ways with him and open up some space for a great goal scorer...

manucho is a project that we dont have time for..if we breed him into a solid player it has no advantages for us because he will be gone at some point within the next year.

i think we need a player in these departments..

we need a tall strong centre back, i think morris and sarriegi can both stay..morris had kind of a poor season but before that, we were all hailing him as our best defender...goumas is getting to the end of his career

spyro on the left is fine but he will need a back up..a young kid to mature in that position would be great..the right side all depends on the future of vyntra and nilson.

we desperately need a creative midfielder or out and out attacking WINGER...someone who will cause havoc with dribble and crosses...hopefully ninis will fill in somewhere here when we get a coach that will play him..

if ivan leaves, we will need someone on the left...

as for strikers, we need a goaltzi...someone who knows how to put the ball in the net..someone who doesnt take 10 chances to score 1...

i think we need to be very smart this offseason..it is crucial because we the backbone of a good team, it just needs to be tweaked alittle bit, but there are some important spots that need to be fixed..a complete overhaul is definitly not neccesary..

the truth is that apart from acouple important positions we have pretty good depth in the squad, i just dnt think it was utilized correctly..

After seeing Zenit play.......dam we made a mistake not to sign Tymoschuk....the guy is a defensive line of his own...... doubt we can afford him now, but a few years ago we should have stolen him...were looking for all the players too late....

Now were after Cleyton, but we could have had him from Kalamaria we knew he was a great player and only getting better....same with Djibur (remember when he scored that hat trick agsint us?) and also with Avraam Papadopoulos.... too slow to act, and act on idiot no names like Antonsson, Enarkarhire, Romero etc...

After seeing Zenit play.......dam we made a mistake not to sign Tymoschuk....the guy is a defensive line of his own...... doubt we can afford him now, but a few years ago we should have stolen him...were looking for all the players too late....

Now were after Cleyton, but we could have had him from Kalamaria we knew he was a great player and only getting better....same with Djibur (remember when he scored that hat trick agsint us?) and also with Avraam Papadopoulos.... too slow to act, and act on idiot no names like Antonsson, Enarkarhire, Romero etc...

im thinking what zenit & getafe has than we dont... they have average players but paizoun san skilia stin europi...

well i know nothing of the player Fernandez...Id seriously much rather get all Superleague signins, they always, always end up playing better and come with more realistc expectations...

Goal! Claims on its cover OSFP are about to seal up Cardoso....

Here we go again losing out on transfers...

well i know nothing of the player Fernandez...Id seriously much rather get all Superleague signins, they always, always end up playing better and come with more realistc expectations...

Goal! Claims on its cover OSFP are about to seal up Cardoso....

Here we go again losing out on transfers...

If I was manager rebuilding PAO would be a 2 year plan. First year I'd do exactly what you say, buy all the best players from the Superleague that aren't at AEK or Oly and Greek players abroad: Cleyton, Avraam, Cardozo, Basinas, Makos, and especially Djibbour. Spyropoulos has already been signed which is great. I'd also go for a left winger from abroad. So once this solid foundation is set in the 1st year, that's when I'd see what's missing and add the big-money foreign players. For players like Fernandez to flourish they need to be in a solid team, not a team with 5 kalous kai 6 malakes!!

Additionally, players like Ivan have to be kept. That would be a blueprint for success imo.

its amazing how stupid our management is to ignore Ivanschitz...hes been so important, he gets along great with the team and wants to stay...and his value is going to jump quite a bit when they see hes the best player and a leader for Austria....

its amazing how stupid our management is to ignore Ivanschitz...hes been so important, he gets along great with the team and wants to stay...and his value is going to jump quite a bit when they see hes the best player and a leader for Austria....

well, exactly, that's been the problem all along with Tzigger. As you know from your personal work experiences, it's not only important to have the right talent, but HOW you handle it.

Good workers are valuable assets and should be shown respect and appreciation. Why, is this ignored by management, is pathetic. Many people even prefer less pay when they find good working conditions.

Ivan should be told PAO will take care of him. Soon.

And, considering the tons of money PAO has wasted in the past few years, the difference isn't all that great. I'm sure Tzigger is wants to bargain for a small amount.... as he's done before with others .... just to show that he's got power! :tdown:

Archived